Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone pls translate the video link? I would love to know wat is bein said!

Translation of the video

The prince is coming and is welcomed adhering his standards by horsemen, which are dressed like knights, of the riding school of Bückeburg to celebrate the 850th birthday of Bavarian city München (Munich). But why do they celebrate the birthdays of a city in south Germany in a castle in northern Germany? It has a historical reason.

Woman in the traditional bavarian dress: We are on the trail of Heinrich dem Löwen (Henry the lion) member of the Guelph dynasty in the dark age and founder of our beautiful city Munich. He founded Munich and first it was just a small village and nobody could expect what would grow out of the village "Munichen" (this is the name at that time; bei den Möchen - near the friars).

Even if Ernst August VI opens his castle and welcomes a lot of people he doesn't foreground himself. He dislikes posing and never gives interviews because he or his family never did that before and he wants to keep that tradition which is a tradition since centuries. Also the journalists today can't break his silence on that evening. Therefore we ask the persons who were sitting next to him.

The woman in the dress again: He was very nice and pleasant. A person you can have good conversation with. A sympathic young man.

Man: You recognize that he has a good and controlled behaviour, what is normal in his family (his dad???). But because of this controlled behaviour you can't see the human Ernst August onehundred percent.

At the end of the evening Ernst August becomes a prince-head-in-the-air (I don't know it that is the right translation because it is part of a German fairy-tale) to watche the wonderful fireworks. After that he gets a little present by the city of Munich and he thanks perfectly in form.

Woman: That is a little present for you (gives him the red box)
EA: Thank you, thank you very much ("kisses" her hand)
Woman: I wish you all the best and also the best for the Marienburg.
EA: Thanks again.

Woman: The gift was a silk tie with the pattern of the the famous coat King Ludwig II of Bavaria has worn while he was crowned.

At the moment the prince is living in New York City and he will finish his studies soon. And probably that the 25 year old will come back to Hanover then. Because noblesse oblige!

Sorry for my bad englisch, hope that helps ;)

Hi

Does anybody know, what they are doing at the moment?
Or any events with them coming up?
Do they still study- in New York?
I would just love to know more about them.

i think Ernst still in NYC bc i've seen him out and about with Niki Bismarck a while ago. I don't know if he's working or what
But Christian is working in London or Brighton not so sure in a textile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some pictures of Christian and Ernst jr. along with the Casiraghi kids and Ernst and caroline on the website RDuJour, I don't know how to post a link but I can give the address to copy and paste, here it is: The Casiraghi Clan | RDuJour

mmmm..he looks like him, specially in the first pic. I'm not sure, but he might be Ernst Jr.

Hey, i just wanted to add that it seems Christian is working on with Tatiana's brother, Julio III's party project named Sheik 'n' Beik, in NYC.
And the guy in green shorts with Pierre isn't Ernst, he's known as JT ( Jean Thierry).

How did you find out about Christian working on that? I looked around and couldn't find anything about it. Is there any more info?

I found a article in a swedish paper "Expressen".

please can someone translate the important things in english- especially the section about Ernst Jr.

Expressen

here is a link to google translator, it's not a real good translation, but you can get the main idea. The part about Ernst jr. at at the bottom.

Google Translate

I thought the link had the article in it but you might have to copy and paste the article into the translator... sorry

somewhere in the middle east, yeah. He works in finance, or he did for awhile. Probably Dubai, or Qatar.... I don't remember.

Ernstie lives in Bahrain. Christian lives in Dubai. :flowers:

But why are these two living so far away? Maybe the scandal involving their awkward dad was too much to handle ...;) Poor Chantal must be missing a lot.

Oh, I imagine they were encouraged to go make tons of money managing other people's money and thereby continue the longstanding Hannover family tradition of making more and more money! I figure Dubai is one of the financial capitals of the world, right? I don't know about Bahrain. I think Bahrain was, until Dubai surpassed it, and now Qatar seems surpassing Dubai... :D Plus, all this experience will be equipping them to know WTH to do with their trust funds. Spoiled brats! just kidding

I'm being silly ....

^ No, you're actually kind of right. Maybe they feel like being away from they royal euro crowd. What university did they go to? I know it was in NYC, but I did not know it was so business/finance oriented. Most of royal kids go for arts and stuff.

^ No, you're actually kind of right. Maybe they feel like being away from they royal euro crowd. What university did they go to? I know it was in NYC, but I did not know it was so business/finance oriented. Most of royal kids go for arts and stuff.
No idea what universities they attended...according to Wikipedia, Chis attended Malverian College, but I *think* that was for his high school years...not university.

No idea what universities they attended...according to Wikipedia, Chis attended Malverian College, but I *think* that was for his high school years...not university.

You attend Malvern until your 18, then you move onto a University. :)

I thought they both went to New York University in NYC. It seems like at least one of them was there when Andrea was attending the New School there (may also be part of NYU, not sure). NYU has a good finance program.

Some news about Christian .

"Murtaza Akbar, President of Cipriani MENA and Asia stated, “The start of Formula One weekend November 11th will be the exciting beginning of our Inaugural Period. The help of our friend HRH Prince Christian of Hannover has been critical in structuring our partnership.”"

Cipriani arrives in the Middle East : YasIsland.eu

It's good to see pictures of him again.

He is only 27, correct? I can see a resemblance to his uncle Heinrich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom