Ducal House of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha (Wettin)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most German couples who plan a religious wedding keep the costs for the civil wedding down. The main celebrations usually come with the church wedding. Also a church wedding can be paired with moderate festivities. And the Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha family isn't that poor. Could it be that their romance has already lost its spark? Anyways, it's a pity.

At first it had been actually announced that the religous Wedding would take place 2 days after the civil Wedding. Only aftet the civil Wedding last year it became known that the relgious wedding had been postponed to 2019.

Does anyone know about the health of Prince Andreas and Pss Carin of Saxe Coburg Gotha. I seen a pic of Pss Carin at the wedding of Pss Stephanie and Mr Jan Stahl, about two years ago and Prince Andreas was involved in a bike tour for charity all his kids were there, to support him also his SIL.

Does anyone know about the health of Prince Andreas and Pss Carin of Saxe Coburg Gotha. I seen a pic of Pss Carin at the wedding of Pss Stephanie and Mr Jan Stahl, about two years ago and Prince Andreas was involved in a bike tour for charity all his kids were there, to support him also his SIL.

In 1997, Princess Carin of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. In the beginning, Carin’s symptoms were mild and she was able to live a normal life. However, over the years her condition has worsened, and she is now under constant care at home.

In 2011, Prince Andreas was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

https://prinzandreas.com/parkinsons/

Today is the 45th Birthday of the HP Hubertus of Saxe Coburg Gotha. Happy Birthday and many more.

This horrible virus is doing a global sweep, it is everywhere, I hope the Princely couple Andreas and Carin are alright, so the CP couple.

Hi, maybe some one can answer this for me. Pss Stephanie of Saxe Coburg and Gotha and her husband Jan called off the Church wedding they only had a civil one. Are they planning a Church wedding sometimes down the road? or are they not together anymore?, if so this would really be sad, I read some where they knew each other for some years before tying the knot. I know Mr Stahl worked or is still working for BMW.

Louisa of Coburg attended the Bulgari B.zero1 event at Alhambra Berlin on November 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Whose daughter is she?

She is the daughter of Prince Peter of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha and his wife, Johanna Thompson.

Carl Eduard, the last reigning Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (1884-1954)
I
Crown Prince Johann Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (1906-1992)
I
Prince Peter of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (b. 1939)
I
Prince Peter of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (b. 1965)
I
Princess Louisa Ava of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (b. 1998)

Last edited:
Louisa of Coburg attended the opening of the new restaurant Hoa Rong at Friedrichstrasse in Berlin, Germany, on July 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Louisa of Coburg attended the ARMANI Beauty X Harper's Bazaar Dinner on the occasion of the 73rd Berlinale International Film Festival on February 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom