Ducal House of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha (Wettin)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a British model and is engaged to Jason Statham.

Rosie is the great-great granddaughter of Sir Herbert Huntington-Whiteley 1st Baronet, the grandfather of Viktoria Adelheid's husband, Sir John (Miles) Huntington-Whiteley.

That's it! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

They hadn't had children for a long time, but now they are on fire :lol:
Congrats!

i bet that princess Madeleine of sweden will be on of the godparents .

I agree. Hubertus' father is Madeleine's godfather, and the two families are close not just by relation. The couple also has a pattern of naming their kids for the godparents. I wouldn't be surprised if three if her names are hints at godparents. Carin is for Hubertus mother. I notice both daughters have Victoria.

Katharina Victoria Elizabeth Cheryl : first three are godmothers. Countess Katharina, CP Victoria and duchess Elizabeth in Bavaria. Cheryl is for Kelly's mom

Philipp Hubertus Andreas Christian- the middle names are fior his dad and both grandfathers. But philipp is for his godfather king Philippe of Belgium.

Congratulations to the couple! The new little princess has a beautiful name.

Wow,congrats! I was sure they would finish on two! (especially if they have one of each.

My husband is a direct ancestor to the sister of the Dutchess of Kent. Queen Victoria's mother. She married beneath her and was cut off. The name we have is her married name, Ellen Fuggles. From Tonbridge, in Kent. Just looking for that thread of connection. Thanks for all and any information,

My husband is a direct ancestor to the sister of the Dutchess of Kent. Queen Victoria's mother. She married beneath her and was cut off. The name we have is her married name, Ellen Fuggles. From Tonbridge, in Kent. Just looking for that thread of connection. Thanks for all and any information,

There are no siblings of Victoria the Duchess of Kent that are unaccounted for or with that name:

Here are her siblings and who they were married to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countess_Augusta_Reuss_of_Ebersdorf#Issue

Princess Madeleine of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha the third child of Prince Hubertus and Princess Kelly was baptized on Sunday, July 2nd in the chapel of Callenberg Castle.
And her godfathers was Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, Alexandra-Nadejda Chrobok Raposo de Magalhaes, Princess Anna of Bavaria, Countess Clemence of the Schulenburg and Count Benedikt von Abensperg and Traun

http://www.np-coburg.de/storage/image/6/1/3/4/5074316_artikeldetail_1ppfKO_5XKu67.jpg

Neue Presse Coburg | Pfarrer Merz tauft Prinzessin Madeleine

There are no siblings of Victoria the Duchess of Kent that are unaccounted for or with that name:

Here are her siblings and who they were married to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countess_Augusta_Reuss_of_Ebersdorf#Issue

From what i gather from various family trees which use this information about this Ellen Fuggle she married around 1830 (husband born approx 1810) and then had several children, so i think age-wise none of the known sisters of this Duchess of Kent would fit.
Imo that leaves too many other options (not a sister but a niece? not duchess of kent but another noble/royal? not related to duchess of Kent but someone close to her (lady in waiting?)? etc etc)

Princess Madeleine of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha the third child of Prince Hubertus and Princess Kelly was baptized on Sunday, July 2nd in the chapel of Callenberg Castle.
And her godfathers was Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, Alexandra-Nadejda Chrobok Raposo de Magalhaes, Princess Anna of Bavaria, Countess Clemence of the Schulenburg and Count Benedikt von Abensperg and Traun

http://www.np-coburg.de/storage/image/6/1/3/4/5074316_artikeldetail_1ppfKO_5XKu67.jpg

Neue Presse Coburg | Pfarrer Merz tauft Prinzessin Madeleine
I have to say that Prince Hubertus' children have impressive godparents.

Johanna Christina, Princess of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha, attended the vernissage DEFINING MOMENT of artist Sylvia Goebel in Hamburg, Germany, on November 7:

** Pic **

Johanna Christina, Princess of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha, attended the vernissage DEFINING MOMENT of artist Sylvia Goebel in Hamburg, Germany, on November 7:

** Pic **

Who is the spouse of Johanna Christina? I've was not aware of her. Any info would be welcomed.

Could she be Christine Johanna Wieser, illegitimate daughter of prince Johannes Heinrich?
If going by the name of Wieser it can't be her since in Germany title & name is the same thing.
There is a Christine married to Prince Maximilian (born 1972 so looks alright age wise).

If going by the name of Wieser it can't be her since in Germany title & name is the same thing.
There is a Christine married to Prince Maximilian (born 1972 so looks alright age wise).

Well, you never know with those titles, she might be claiming the title while not actually having it... Wieser is her mother's name, so that is what she is called on Wikipedia, but who knows what she calls herself.

I also found Maximilian's wife Christine but couldn't find pictures of her (nor by her maiden name - there are too many of them), did you?

The lady is according to her Instagram account called Johanna Von Coburg and works as a model but I have no idea of her background or who the guy who she calls her hubby in her posts is.

It could be this princess Johanna
Peter Prinz von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha was born on 4 October 1964. He is the son of Peter Albrecht Friedrich Josias Prinz von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and Roswitha Henriette Breuer. He married, firstly, Kathrin Kempin on 29 June 1991 at Louisenlund. He and Kathrin Kempin were divorced. He married Johanna Thompson on 14 June 2002 at Hamburg-Altona, Germany.
Person Page

This Johanna is born in 1977, can be found on this page:
Saxony

Perhaps costs ,it must be expensive to have 2 weddings?

Back
Top Bottom