Titles, Surname and Protocols for the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Their titles won’t change, Pavlos will simply be Head of the family. I don’t think that H&M would ever be going to those gatherings even if they were working royals. Pavlos will remain Crown Prince.

We obviously know that Pavlos' title will remain that of Crown Prince. However, will the press adhere to that? Some reporters will start referring to him as King Pavlos II of Greece.

Last edited:
We obviously know that Pavlos' title will remain that of Crown Prince. However, will the press adhere to that? Some reporters will start referring to him as King Pavlos II of Greece.

In Serbia I haven't seen any reporters calling Alexander 'King Alexander', so as long as the royal family is consistent, my guess would be that he will continue to be called crown prince.

The media says what they like whether it’s accurate or not. Sometimes it’s said mockingly or simply said because Pavlos is son of a King , but doesn’t mean he’s going to be called King Pavlos

My guess is that Pavlos will be known simply as the Head of the Greek Royal House, which is exactly what he is now.

I also noticed that his eldest son is being called Crown Prince, or simply "the Heir" in some media.

But if the rumors are true that Pavlos wants to re-establish roots in his Greek homeland, I doubt if he will rock the boat and aggravate the Government by taking on the title King Paul II.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom