Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events 2: February 2016 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A german? Well, she can be very happy - and he could have any girl more, let´ s say, likable...:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nina Maria Föhr, actress, is not Nina Flohr, :ermm:I think they are different women, I think,:sad: ... I read that Nina lives in London, and that she is building luxury hotels in Mozambique, hotels that respect the ambient. She travels a lot to California because she practices Surf. It is obvious that their relationship is very recent.

At a book published last year in Greece, by a historian of the royal family, Kostas M.Stamatopoulos, it is claimed that the parents of the royal children (and especially the queen) were, for uncofessed reasons, always very mindful of their children NOT marrying or getting romantically involved with native Greeks. It is said in the book that at least two children of Constantine had at some point affairs with Greek nationals (doesn't name which ones though), and the family saw to it that these relationships were terminated.

Whatever the case, it seems that Filippos is continuing the -sad- tradition of the royal house's recent generations in establishing personal and intimate connections and relationships that pull them further apart from Greek reality.

First, Stamatopoulos has no right to judge as the King and Queen have raised their children, it is ridiculous and cruel.:bang: The sons and daughters of King Constantine were brought up in the Hellenic school, their best friends are Greeks ( I spoke of alexia, Pavlos , Nikolaos. The best friends of Princess alexia are the Nomikos family for example...)

Second, the children of Constantine and Anne- Marie, specifically Alexia and Nikolaos had greek partner. The boyfriend of Princess alexia was very close to the Greek royal family, and he is still a friend of the family.

I doubt very much that King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie opposed that relationship, because he was integrated into the family as Theodora's boyfriend is today. Alexia with her boyfriend accompanied the king to events :D:D:D.....
I do not know why reason broke Alexia's relationship with her boyfriend, it would be ridiculous .... they were very young.But I can guarantee that King Constantine and Queen Ana Maria had nothing to do with those separations , he spent his holidays in the snow with the royal family, he was very integrated. Constantine and Anna Maria love him very much ??.

But I can to say that:
The law of 1994:bang::bang:, which removed the nationality, passport, and property to the Greek royal family unjustly and to satisfy political ideals of the left, did much damage. No Greek would want to lose his nationality,.:bang::bang::bang:..( The Glücksburg, remember, the Greek politicians created it as an insult and they generalized it all over the country, they were not the kings of the Hellenes, they were Germans .... the American pastor Papandreou said it, and the flock followed him.. and now??? .

Prince Philippos and Princess Theodora are the other Royal family, they were born in London and have a British passport from birth. They studied at the Hellenic school.

She is an actress and lives in California, he is a market consultant and works on Wall Street, with his brother Pavlos.
They are handsome, they work and I think their life is far from Greece.

Theodora has a Californian lawyer boyfriend, he has been spending his holidays in Greece with the King and queen . He has Indian features, I would say that he has origins in this country (this is wonderful ...), is my opinion.
Philippos now has a new girlfriend, Nina, who lives in London and he in New York although I have read in the press that it is possible that he has changed his residence to London, this could be true.

I do not see anything wrong with them, I am looking forward to attending a royal wedding, AND I WISH THAT THEY ARE IN GREECE. . Because I'm going to that wedding, to see them marry. I regret not having gone to Prince Nikolaos, this time I will go.????

Last edited:
:previous:Completely agree with you. From what you say about Alexia's boyfriend, I think I know who he is. The Kings were at his wedding.:whistling::whistling::whistling:
I also think that Theodora's boyfriend is from India. Nina was at the birthday of Prince Achileas, along with Philippos.

Last edited:
The main thing that most Greeks will tell you, in regard with their royal house, is that its members are not 'sufficiently Greek'. I'm not saying this is the case; I am saying that is what most people think of them. And I think that they should have taken more strenuous and systematic effort to disprove that and show their relation to their country and culture more emphatically.
Beware: relation to one's homeland is not only the emotion -no one doubts they love Greece. Relation though means being 'one of them' -just like William and Harry are every bit English boys of their generation. And being perceived this way.

Now I understand that exile wasn't helpful to that; but I know diaspora Greeks who have created and raised their families abroad, lived abroad all of their adult lives, and their children are in their daily life and mentality more Greek than me! (and I live in Greece). I don't think that's the case with Constantine's children, unfortunately though. And I don't think that the marriages that all of them so far have chosen to get into helped this cause at all.

As for Filippos: Everytime that an offspring of the Greek royal house comes of age and begins his/her public life and engagements, everybody who is sympathetic to them, tries to see in them the features that one couldn't find in the previous siblings in line.
From that point of view -and that point of view alone-, Pavlos was a huge dissapointment with the family he created, permanently cutting his prospects to ever get successfully involved in Greek reality. Nikolaos, on whom many people laid their hopes, married a model-esque girl and is leading the life of a B-rate European showbiz celebrity -with his wife being taken pictures alongside the most grotesque nouveau riche Greek celebrities and Gstaad. They both live in Athens -a city that, despite the crisis and recession, is booming in cultural events, quests and pursuits-, and have shown zero social or intellectual curiosity for any of that.
It's only natural, thus, that sympathasizers would turn on Filippos -who seems a decent man, has good looks and seems serious. Should he follow the line of his brothers, it will be just another let down -all together, guaranteeing that, after Constantine, the family's living ties to Greece will go to formality, and soon to oblivion (at least for the Greek people).

As for the work of Mr.Stamatopoulos, one should read what he says in order to make a judgement about it.

The main thing that most Greeks will tell you, in regard with their royal house, is that its members are not 'sufficiently Greek'. I'm not saying this is the case; I am saying that is what most people think of them. And I think that they should have taken more strenuous and systematic effort to disprove that and show their relation to their country and culture more emphatically.
Beware: relation to one's homeland is not only the emotion -no one doubts they love Greece. Relation though means being 'one of them' -just like William and Harry are every bit English boys of their generation. And being perceived this way.

Now I understand that exile wasn't helpful to that; but I know diaspora Greeks who have created and raised their families abroad, lived abroad all of their adult lives, and their children are in their daily life and mentality more Greek than me! (and I live in Greece). I don't think that's the case with Constantine's children, unfortunately though. And I don't think that the marriages that all of them so far have chosen to get into helped this cause at all.

As for Filippos: Everytime that an offspring of the Greek royal house comes of age and begins his/her public life and engagements, everybody who is sympathetic to them, tries to see in them the features that one couldn't find in the previous siblings in line.
From that point of view -and that point of view alone-, Pavlos was a huge dissapointment with the family he created, permanently cutting his prospects to ever get successfully involved in Greek reality. Nikolaos, on whom many people laid their hopes, married a model-esque girl and is leading the life of a B-rate European showbiz celebrity -with his wife being taken pictures alongside the most grotesque nouveau riche Greek celebrities and Gstaad. They both live in Athens -a city that, despite the crisis and recession, is booming in cultural events, quests and pursuits-, and have shown zero social or intellectual curiosity for any of that.
It's only natural, thus, that sympathasizers would turn on Filippos -who seems a decent man, has good looks and seems serious. Should he follow the line of his brothers, it will be just another let down -all together, guaranteeing that, after Constantine, the family's living ties to Greece will go to formality, and soon to oblivion (at least for the Greek people).

As for the work of Mr.Stamatopoulos, one should read what he says in order to make a judgement about it.
Interesting perspective on Nikolaos and Tatiana. My take so far was that they are more interested in nature and their Greek interests focus on food, the beauty of the Greek landscape and social projects both in Greece and abroad but apparently you'd expect them to participate in the cultural life (musea? High society events?) instead.

Given that Nikolaos and Tatiana married in Greece, have lived in Greece for several years and are the most consistent support for Konstantinos and Anne-Marie, it doesn't make sense to me for people to put their hopes in Phillippos who hasn't done any of that nor shown his interest in Greece in other tangible ways. Nnonetheless, it seems Phillippos is indeed a decent man and who knows where and how he will settle down at some point. His previous girlfriend seemed very friendly. His current girlfriend at least fits the descrption of being part of the rich and (not so) famous.

Last edited:
Prince Philippos with Nina spent some days of their holidays in the yacht Talitha of the Getty family!

https://www.hola.com/imagenes/reale...cia-nina-flohr/0-598-357/felipe-grecia1-z.jpg

https://www.hola.com/realeza/20180910129589/yate-felipe-grecia-nina-flohr/

Prince Philippos with Nina on the boat!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmZe32H-fN/?taken-by=ninaflohr

Prince Philippos with Nina arrived only for a few hours in Saint Moritz where Nina's father Thomas lives and went for a bite to eat and a stroll around with the family dogs on 18 September

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/387727434

Pictures from Prince Philippos and Nina from their holidays in Portofino!

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/387878675

I think it's too soon to talk about a wedding. but I have read that Prince Philippos has left New York and he has settled in London. His residence , now is in London.

I like to see Philippos and Nina together. I think for the year they can announce the engagement.

:previous:before, I loved these photos that Theodora shared ??,but, now, these photos bore me :ermm::ermm:, I want a wedding announcement ?;)?

:previous:before, I loved these photos that Theodora shared ??,but, now, these photos bore me :ermm::ermm:, I want a wedding announcement ?;)?
Only one? I want two!? But we'll have to let Theodora and Philippos decide themselves if and when they are ready for that step. In the interim I'm pleased to see these pics of her and her boyfriend being happy.

Cinderella in a new way or daddy billionaire in the role of good fairy
June 30 2005 14:18

Against the backdrop of the upcoming party in honor of the birth of 18 - year old Nina Flohr fade even celebration, arranged by members of the royal family.

Who is this mysterious Cinderella?

While it is unknown to anyone person, nothing remarkable not differ, but it has one significant advantage - her father a British billionaire, who works in telecommunications and about to put on dochkin birthday unprecedented sum - 2 million pounds!

Caring father decided to make his usual daughters real celebrity and prom queen, to which he invited distinguished guests: all - "the cream of society" and the color of the European aristocracy from Prince Harry to the Austrian Duke Nicholas. All expenses paid by the guests.

Triumph will be held in St. Petersburg, and a dinner will begin "Pushkin in the evening." The next day, guests expect T "music and dancing on the banks of the Neva River in Cossack style.

In the third evening Miss Flor is the mistress masquerade ball-and banquet at the Catherine Palace, where fashionable ladies be in posh red, white or black evening dresses, as required by the birthday girl.

Visitors from Europe will live in Angleterre, where a number of paid 450 pounds a day.

These parties are for the rich new sport in which each seek to outdo rivals. Spoiled heiress is not satisfied expensive sports car and diamond diadem. Today in high society's birthday celebrated with ostentation, which will cause to blush even the royal family.

Competition between rich parents such complains editor of Tatler Geordie Greig, that "Britain is entering an era of decadence and depravity not seen since early last century." But to break out into the front ranks, the party for the son or daughter must spend at least 500 thousand pounds and it is desirable to arrange it somewhere abroad, according to The Sun.

At the Imperial masquerade new Cinderella Miss Flor in St. Petersburg will be all: wealth, class, style and showbiz.

The total state invited several billion pounds, and the guest list reads like a page from the handbook peers Debrett's House of Lords.

However, Lady Anson, founder of Party Planners, an organization dedicated to partying, finds that the case should not be about money. Ostentation does not guarantee a successful party, "she said in an interview with Daily Telegraph.

So wish Adolescent Cinderella and her rich daddy to catch this ball, a handsome prince or so, at worst, the eminent Duke.

Let's see whether this will newfangled sport in Russia, and there will be enough funds for our rich and famous compete with European aristocracy.

Nina's father was a simple man of business who made very risky investments that triumphed, and now he is a billionaire businessman.

He wanted the best for his daughter, so he introduced his daughter into the circles of the British aristocracy and nobility.
Currently Nina is a businesswoman who is building hotels in Mozambique. And she is having success in her business. I do not see that she is a spoiled girl, that she expects her father to pay for all the whims, I see an an enterprising woman working on new projects to expand her company.

Philippos and Nina ara friend from a long time ago.She has been part of the friends circle of Prince Philippos from a long time ago.

I like Nina

Everyone has an opinion. I agree that she is working businesswoman ans she has more money than greek royals.She is not spoiled about money. But i think she wanted to marry prince from the very beginning( prince Harry, Pierre Casiraghi, Philippos) This was written about her in this forum. Date: Aug 2008
I don’t think Pierre dated Tina Flohr, somebody got that wrong. It was Nina Flohr. Her father is Swiss financer Thomas Flohr. She turned 21 in July of this year. Obviously, she was born in the same year as Pierre. She had her 18th birthday party in Russia. It was supposedly fabulous. She goes to New York University. From the little I have seen of her, she is very pretty. She is very much in with the society groups of London and New York, much more so than Beatrice for sure, and she is friends with Beatrice Borromeo. Maybe they exchange notes....

a curiosity, the wedding of the friends of the princess Theodora has been by the orthodox rite and I think it has been celebrated in California.

Don't we need separate threads for sister and brother now Theodora is about to start her own family?

yes, they have been in Greece at christmas with King constantine, Queen Anne-Marie, Princess Alexia and her family and Prince Nikolaos and princess Tatiana. Matthew is a member of THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!

It's wonderful to see how exicted Theodora is about seeing her brother again. Looks like rhey have a really close bond.

Pictures from Prince Philippos, Princess Theodora and Matthew as arrived at the airport in Athens for the Christmas. Prince Philippos coming early in the afternoon of Saturday 22nd December on a New York flight and waiting for his sister, who arrived an hour later from Spain.

https://www.tlife.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/royal.jpg
https://www.tlife.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/royal11.jpg
https://www.tlife.gr/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/royal1tt.jpg

Good candidate for the thread "warm moments between royals" :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom