Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow Marie Chantal and her children Olympia, Alexios and Achilles on Instagram and they also use the surname Greece.

Interesting that she calls herself, Theodora Greece.

Does the entire family call themselves "Greece"? Why not the family dynastic name?
Princess Theodora was born in London in 1983, she has British nationality, and in her passport it always has said "of Greece".

On October 15 Princess Theodora attended Sue Wong 'Sirens & Fairies' Fashion Show in Los Angeles.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I realized that I have never heard Philippos talk -we know his face but have no idea even what his voice is like..
Has there ever been any video of him where he is actually talking..?

I realized that I have never heard Philippos talk -we know his face but have no idea even what his voice is like..
Has there ever been any video of him where he is actually talking..?

He´s been interviewed the night before his brother Nikolaos´wedding. He has a very fine, male voice!

He´s been interviewed the night before his brother Nikolaos´wedding. He has a very fine, male voice!

Do you remember where that was? I remember Greek tv had covered the wedding very elementarily -was it on an international network..? Is there any video?

In the latest issue of HOLA-magazine there is a report about Theodora. Since I don´t speak spanish can someone please make a summery? Is she about to end her job as an actress?

A lovely looking Princess Theodora attended the 'Little Boy' Los Angeles premiere yesterday, April 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

In this video you can hear him talking as a child at around 28:15. He has a British accent, much like Theodora. Alexia, Pavlos, and Nikolaos seem to have a mix of influences in their accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkA7CC1Y8pA

This is when he was just a baby..
I have been over all of the Greek royal house's videos on youtube, and didn't manage to find Philippos once speaking! (in his adult-life, that is..)
If anyone has seen something i haven't, please notify!
tnx

For me Phillippos´ looks is a mixture of both his elder brothers (eyes very much like Pavlos, the bottom part of his face resembling Nikolaos). When he was a bit younger he looked a lot like Constantine as a young man.

Last edited:

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom