Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adry

Courtier
City
San José
Country
Costa Rica
To Stefanie,

Where ever do you get the nonsense from that Prince Pavlos and Princess MC are not on good terms with Princess Theodora,or that MC even dislikes her?That is based on absolutely nothing at all,total rubbish.Please next time before you post make sure you get your facts right.

As the former thread is closed so one is not able to reply,I do it here.

Does anyone know where the graduation pictures are posted? I already checked in their official website.

The photos are in the news section (go to News and Media, and select News).

Latest "HOLA" edition

In the latest HOLA-edition seems to be some report about Theodora. So says the list of contents. Has somebody already got that edition and can tell more?

From hola:
Theodora de Grecia, una actriz en la familia

26 JULIO 2006 We discovered it when only one girl was sailing in the yacht “Fortune”, in waters of the Mediterranean, next to her uncles, the Kings of Spain; and her cousins, Prince Felipe and Infantas Elena and Cristina… And now, two decades later, we recovered it, with 23 years just fulfilled, raised a scene the day of her great debut as a theater actress.

Princess Teodora, born in England but with a greek heart, has obtained after two years of studies in the University of Northeastern, in Boston, and four years in the one of Brown, Rhode Island, the scenic degree in Drama and Arts. A not at all common office for a princess of real blood that has defied centuries of tradition and history with the purpose of being able to fulfill the dream of its life. Teodora of Greece officially appeared like actress on the day to which it took leave of Brown, the university in which has enjoyed these last years an anonymous existence between the great mansions and impressive beaches of the small state of the New England. Like other hundreds of students, the Greek Princess lives the ceremony on graduation like a experience in which the personal emotions are intermingled with the centennial traditions.

26 JULIO 2006 The celebrations begin in the campus with I snorted in which skirt uses as costillar, chicken the Riviera, tortellini Provençal, dessert salads and a great assortment. The necessary thing to replace energy before the students and their families put their shoes of dance. The main Garden and the field Lincoln are transformed by all one night into an enormous hall with a gigantic outdoors illuminated track with hundreds of farolillos of paper. The guests mix themselves at night without complexes with their long suits or Shorts with horsemen who take to smoking or cattle tenders. Teodora shines a precious dress and is in favor happy of for having reunited to its family - although it misses to his brother, Prince Pablo and to the wife of this one, Marie Chantal- in whom will be one of the celebrations that will mark the rest of their life.

Dressed in its gown and its mortarboard Like a “Brunoniana” more, the last Sunday of the past month of May, the daughter of the Kings of Greece is united to the parade of Graduation in the garden of the University. Brown Band simultaneously interprets the march of the university that the centennial bells return to repicar once again. It is the signal so that the licensed students march past towards the College Hill happening through Van Wickle Gates. The revolving doors that are opened to the year only twice: towards inside like signal of admission of the new students who begin the course in autumn; and towards outside, as a good bye, the day of the graduation ceremony. Dresses with their gown and its mortarboard, the candidates will be called by alphabetical order. Also Theodora. Closely together of her, its parents, Reyes Constantino and Ana Maria; and their brothers, princess Alexia, prince Nicholas and prince Philippos, live moved, from one of the first rows, the delivery of diplomas and very specially the presentation of their daughter like actress with a monólogo of 40 minutes of duration, that “Theo” wrote and interpreted in the theater of the University Brown. The center that has been distinguished historically for being first of all the American nation in accepting to students of all the religions and ideologies.

26 JULIO 2006 In this first function, the Princess chooses to share with its family, her companions, and with the attending public, his feelings and I make an impression before and after its visit to Greece in 2003. In “My Odyssey”, the daughter of the Kings narrates how, after to have known its country through the eyes and the feelings of its family - kings Constantino and Ana Maria have undergone long exile of 37 years, gets to discover that absolutely he was not prepared to personally live the experience that would suppose to step on the Earth to which it is bound histories of his ancestors. We have followed with certain distances its discreet passages during all these years without knowledge that, being still a girl, this Princess of cradle had decided to become theater actress; in a magician of the scenic arts. Although for it, and like member of Brown Alumni Association (BAA), Theodora, the newcomer actress has decided to extend its studies in dramatic art and interpretation the next academic year. Therefore us it said it at least when, after commenting that his father, Rey Constantino, “also enjoyed participating in plays at his time of student”, it assured rotunda who “I want to foment my studies within the theater profession because it is too much soon for knowing what will deparará to me the future.” Theodora yes knows, nevertheless, that it does not have preferences “between the drama or the comedy, because it is the challenge level which makes me enjoy more a paper. At least it is looked like me the personage, more creative I can be.”

Granddaughter of Federica de Hannover and Pablo of Greece (on the part of father); of Ingrid of Sweden and Federico IX of Denmark (on the part of mother); niece of the queens Doña Sofía of Spain and Margarita of Denmark; premium of the prince of Asturias and Federico, the heir to the Danish throne; and goddaughter of the queen of England, princess Theodora has itself bold to perhaps go to a scene doing justice to Greece - where the poetry and the theater saw the light does more than two thousand years but also to their aunt, Daisy of Denmark, the queen artist. The monarch who has arranged the exercise of his Sovereignty with his passion by the scenic arts, the drawing, the painting, the theater scenery, the illustrations of the work of Tolkien in “the gentleman of the ring”… And, by all means, to his grandfathers, Federico IX, the Sovereign who directed symphony orchestras and who, of not to have been King, was outstanding, according to which it counts history, like one of the best musicians of Denmark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear Theodora is studying at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in England. Where is her college located? Might it be in Chelsea where Nikolaos lives? I want know about Theodora.Where
does she live? Does she live with her parents or live alone? Does anyone know how she is doing?

where did you get the news? Central St. Martin's is in London (Stella McCartney graduated there, right?). Theodora just graduated from Brown University last year. i tried the family's official website but it doesn't seem to be updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got information about Theodora from Wikipedia. It is interesting free encyclopedia. They say Constantion was handsome when he was young. I thik so, too.

well, word of caution elina, don't trust Wikipedia because, as it is a free encyclopedia, anyone can edit the information there, making it unreliable. use it for quick checking but don't trust it at all. ;)

HRH Princess Theodora celebrated her 24th birthday yesterday,june 9th.
:flowers:

well it's a pity we don't have a more recent photo of the younger children of HRH King Constantine. Even at Prince Paul's party, there was no sign of some members of the GRF. :(

Has anyone heared anything about Philippos recently? He must have graduated this year, and in general he's not that small anymore.. But he doesn't seem to appear anywhere or to have made any statements. We have seen of Theodora (lots when she graduated, the play she staged, her friends in holidays in Greece etc), but not of him. What kind of person has he turned at? Does anyone know more about him? I'm very curious to know. I've seen him once at the airport and he seemed nice -certainly brighter than Pavlos-, but I wonder why there's no other sign or public reference about him..

Theodora attended the Queen´s 60th-wedding-anniversary-mass in London together with her parents. (Can somebody please post this one photo here from the Elizabeth and Phillip-sight) IMO she´s gained a lot of weight recently and doesn´t look too happy. From what I know she seems to attend some art-school in London after ending her studies at Brown-university in the USA. All this to me makes the feeling that she doesn´t really know what to do with her life. Pitty that she has inherited IMO the bad parts of her parent´s looks. Hopefully she´ll find a nice boyfriend in the future and will find her way into life.....

A boy friend--she's a highly educated young woman--I think she can do a little better with her life than "get a boyfriend." Maybe like her older sister.

Theodora attended the Queen´s 60th-wedding-anniversary-mass in London together with her parents. (Can somebody please post this one photo here from the Elizabeth and Phillip-sight) IMO she´s gained a lot of weight recently and doesn´t look too happy. From what I know she seems to attend some art-school in London after ending her studies at Brown-university in the USA. All this to me makes the feeling that she doesn´t really know what to do with her life. Pitty that she has inherited IMO the bad parts of her parent´s looks. Hopefully she´ll find a nice boyfriend in the future and will find her way into life.....
I don't think she looks too bad. She's incredibly tall and that probably makes her feel awkward (I have a close friend who is also very tall and she is only now, in her early 40s, becoming comfortable with her height). Her face does look a bit fuller but she's not someone I would call obese. She has a very pretty face. I think she'll turn out okay in terms of a career and family. TM C & AM seem very involved and supportive of their children.

I think Theodora looks a lot like Lady Gabriella Windor. I bit less refined but they have similar bone structure.

SHE IS THIN AND SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.I HAVE SEEN TO CONSTANTINOS, HE IS LESS FAT THAN IN THE PICTURES.THEY ARE VERY TALL.TEODORA ISN´T FAT, THE PICTURES AREN´T JUST.

TEODORA WILL HAVE PROBLEMS TO FOUND A BOYFRIEND. SHE IS VERY TALL.

In German "Frau aktuell" from Dec. 12th there is a photo of Theodora on page 66 (maybe someone can post it here). This photo shocked me even more because it´s a close-up where you can see her whole figure: IMO she´s indeed gained a lot of weight since, let´s say, the wedding of Mary and Frederik and not to her advantage: Wearing this kind of mini-skirt is either a sign of a very good self-esteem or simply a matter of bad taste: IMO it looks unbecoming and emphasizes even more her being overweight.

Teodora is thin, before, she was more thin, and now she is thin. The pictures grown fat to the tall persons.For example:
the queen Sofia is thin, when you see her in pictures but when you see to she in reality she is very very thin.

With all due respect and without meaning to sound disagreeable, I feel it is quite abrasive for TRF members to be discussing the height, the weight or I don't know which physical feature of royal x, y, z. Every person on this earth can be attractive in her/his own unique way. Elitist, perfectionist comments have no place in civil society.

Remember that especially younger royals do navigate the Web and such statements, even positive ones, may sound quite intrusive and, in the end, they are meaningless. For instance, would you ever say that so and so is unattractive or ugly or ugly-looking?

Finally, body weight [high or low] is mainly and mostly a health issue and is a major problem in several nations of the western hemisphere. We should all be addressing it as such and leaving it discretely to the individuals to handle it themselves.

Theodora Greece and 3 pictures at "Casting Call Pro"

Theodora Greece, actor, Casting Call Pro

female: actor
playing range : 18 - 26 years
height : 5' 10" (1.78 m)
weight :10st. 3lb. (65kg)
hair color: Blonde
eye color : Green
build : Medium

Education
2007, Post Graduate Acting
Drama Centre London

Additional Courses / Training
BA, Theatre Arts, Brown University, Providence RI (2006)

Northeastern University, Boston, Two-Year International Student in Theatre

RADA - The summer school (2006)

NYFA - 4 week Intensive Acting for Camera, Paris (2005)

Any other information
Taught Drama as an assistant teacher in Alice Springs, Australia (2002)

Ethnicity White/Caucasian
SKin Color White
Hair Length Long
Accents (UK) Irish, London, RP
Accents (US) General American
Accents (International) Greek
anguages SpokenG reek, Spanish
Interested in Commercials, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Radio, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), Theatre (Touring), TV, Voice Over
Specific Singing Skills Soprano
General Dance Skills Ballet
Driving Licences Standard
Native accent English

Last edited:
why does she use the name Greece? Why doesnt she use her family's last name like the Windsor's or Borbon's?

Possibly because it is Schleswig-Hostein-Sonderburg-Gluecksburg - or something similar!

A beautiful young woman. It's too bad that Prince William is spoken for, for now!;)

A beautiful young woman. It's too bad that Prince William is spoken for, for now!;)
I always thought Pss Theodora and P William would have been a perfect match. How ideal would that have been? And to think of the bloodlines their children would have had. Oh well . . .

I think the reason that Theodora uses her last name as Greece because "Gluckburg" comes AFTER Theodora was born. Maybe "Gluckburg" will use for all grandchildren of King Constanintin and Queen Ann-Maria, but not for thier children: Alexis, Palvos, Nicholas, Theodora, nor Phillipos.

Only for grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom