Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal watchers of Theodora and Phillippos may find this interesting. Svensk Damtidning's royal reporter, Jenny Alexanderssen, noted on her blog about a plane trip she took with these two royals along with Nik and Anne Marie. She notes,"The plane also had a very nice greek royal family on board! The small planes at Cimber air only have one entrance, in the rear. Prince Nikolaos looked a bit confused when he was looking for his seat. But the ex-queen Anne-Marie was very cool and found her seat very quick and didn't make any fuss about it. Princess Theodora looked a bit suspicious but quickly sat down.

Two big yellow cars were waiting on the ground and took the royal family to another (bigger) plane at Copenhagen airport."
She took some personal photos of the royals, looking confused and desperately searching for their coach seats, which you can view [url=http://jennyalexandersson.blogg.se/]here[/URL]. Scroll down so you can see the photos.

Hello! magazine says:
That, in wedding, Teodora wears a Tiara that her mother Queen Ana Maria gift for his 18 birthday
what do you know of the history of Tiara?is it old?, or, is it new?

Forbes.com

Forbes.com just put out a list of the Top 20 young Royals and Princess Theodora and Prince Phillippos have made the list.

The 20 Hottest Young Royals - Forbes.com

This Friday, June 6, 2008 at 9 p.m. pacific time E! will be showing a one hour special on the Forbes list here in the states. :flowers:

:previous: their criteria for their hot list is dubious, not to mention peppered with factual errors.

well does he have a girlfriend? because he attended his niece's baptism accompanied by a brunette...

Fillipo is faster than the Prince Nicolas,
He has submitted TO GIRLFRIEND TO CONSTANTINE AND ANN MARY

well, indeed it seems he has a girlfriend but IMO I'd say she is a bit tasteless...

well, indeed it seems he has a girlfriend but IMO I'd say she is a bit tasteless...

That is a bit harsh considering all we know of this girl are the two photographs of her.

well, that's my honest opinion. considering even these two photographs of her... i didn't like her dress that much..neither her posing.. if that seems harsh, well what else could i say?!
i thought forums were for people to express their opinions, whether they are good or not... unless I 'm mistaken and we are here only to praise everything we see just because it's "Royal"........

The forums are a place to express opinions. I expressed my opinion that it may be premature to call this young woman tasteless based on two photos. Perhaps you didn't like her dress? Is that what you were referring to?

i'm referring to the things I, imo, personally find tasteless... and yes, one of them is the dress... and by the way, next time you would like to express your opinion try saying "I won't comment on the girl because i reckon it is too soon for sth like that" instead of "that is a bit harsh",since, in that case, you don't seem to express YOUR opinion, but you do seem to criticize mine instead... thanks

i'm referring to the things I, imo, personally find tasteless... and yes, one of them is the dress... and by the way, next time you would like to express your opinion try saying "I won't comment on the girl because i reckon it is too soon for sth like that" instead of "that is a bit harsh",since, in that case, you don't seem to express YOUR opinion, but you do seem to criticize mine instead... thanks

I think you are just being argumentative for arguments sake and don't care to hear anyone's opinion but your own, whether is is of the subject matter or of your comments.

His girlfriends´ name is Hellen (Helen?) Moes. Since he´s allowed to bring her along to a royal family event they seem to be together for some time already. If I were her I´d have chosen a little longer skirt (over knee) after she hasn´t got a model figure.
I suppose she´s a native from the U.S. Maybe they know each other from university.

I think you are just being argumentative for arguments sake and don't care to hear anyone's opinion but your own, whether is is of the subject matter or of your comments.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you. arguments are not my sole purpose.
i just found the combination of the colors on her dress a bit tasteless and her posing awkward. if that seems too harsh to you or if you are under the impression that we all must do sweet-talk in regard to what to see, that's your problem. i found the outfit tasteless and that's that.
in general, I'm open to other people's opinion but only as long as they do not nullify mine.... if you think I'm being selfish or harsh simply because i expressed my opinion, once again it's you who can't stand the other side of the story. end of discussion since (if you haven't already noticed) we are ruining a forum discussion...

His girlfriends´ name is Hellen (Helen?) Moes. Since he´s allowed to bring her along to a royal family event they seem to be together for some time already. I suppose she´s a native from the U.S. Maybe they know each other from university.

WOW! where did you find out her name? i agree with you that they must have known each other from Georgetown! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, I'm not going to argue with you. arguments are not my sole purpose.
i just found the combination of the colors on her dress a bit tasteless and her posing awkward. if that seems too harsh to you or if you are under the impression that we all must do sweet-talk in regard to what to see, that's your problem. i found the outfit tasteless and that's that.
in general, I'm open to other people's opinion but only as long as they do not nullify mine.... if you think I'm being selfish or harsh simply because i expressed my opinion, once again it's you who can't stand the other side of the story. end of discussion since (if you haven't already noticed) we are ruining a forum discussion...

On the contrary, I have a great respect for the right of everyone to have an opinion, which is why I asked you to expound upon your reasoning. Perhaps you knew something about the young woman that I did not. I do take issue with your use of the term "end of discussion". It is not helpful to producing good banter in a forum. I'm sure you wouldn't want it used against you.

Confirmed it, her name is Helen.I see it in a video of baptism, the spanish journalist says that her name is HELEN.

In my opinio she is English, and they are known in Georgetown

THE MAGAZINE OF SPAIN hola!, it says that the girlfriend of Prince Filipos her name is LUZ HERNANDEZ HERNANDEZ, the magazine says that she is friend of Alexia and Carlos and she was godmother of AmelIA
IS SHE SPANISH????
I think that it is error of magazine, but......
she is Helen or Luz....
Who is she??

Luz Hernandez a friend of Princess Alexia and Carlos Morales is a God mother to Amelia. The lady Prince Philipos was holding hands with in the photos (Helen??) is an unknown so far. I was surprised at them holding hands in front of K C & Q AM since I have not seen P. Nikolaos do this yet in front of his parents and he is dating Tatiana for a number of years. Things are changing fast!

actually, as far as i remember, and correct me if i'm wrong, at the video it's her who grabs his hand the minute she realizes he stops for the photographers.. maybe it was just a minute of awkwardness and not a rebellion or a change of things.at least that's my explanation.

I was aghast when I saw her waiving at those gathered as if they came to see her and then grabbing his hand. Watching this video again, I feel she is either too possesive or too immature. However, I am sure King Constantine was not too thrilled.
I have asked friends in Greece if they heard anything but no one has any ideas as to who she is and where she came from. Looks Greek or Spanish to me though. I guess we have to wait for photos in Porto Heli to see if she re appears.

Filippos graduated from Georgetown University in May 2008.He studied International Relations.The greek magazine Life n' Style (June 2008) had many photos of Filippos with the rest of the family.

Have they commented on his girlfriend who was with him in Lanzarote for Amelia's baptism?

Sorry,Odette.It's not a paparazzi magazine,but a serious one.They don't usually comment on such things.If Filippos admits he has a girlfriend,then maybe they're going to have an interview with him.We must wait.

Is there a way to see the photos online? I'm not sure we can get a copy of the magazine here in the U.S. Sadly, the amount of foreign magazines is quite limited (at least in my area).:bang:

Hello,Sg1fan!
I promise you that I'm going to ask for some help,because I don't know how to put ("put" is not the right verb,right?) photos here.It will take some time.Have fun!

Fantastic! There's a moderator named Mandy who helped me because I'm still learning! I think you have to post it to this place called "ImageShack" and then there's a "direct" link that you copy...

In the photo, Teodora was to the theatre Epitaurus, I infer from image, that she hasn`t boyfriend as her brother Fillipos. I think that if she had boyfriend , she would be on vacation with her boyfriend and in the image, She is single with her parents in Porto Heli

El blog de theroyalfamilyofgreek

That is a really good photo of her. She looks like she is really enjoying herself with her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom