Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first shot is absolutely amazing; a very beautiful young lady. Thank you for sharing.

she is wonderful in magazine, I like to see her like in this pictures, elegant and beautiful.

Princess Theodora attended "The Bold and The Beautiful" 25th Silver Anniversary Party in Los Angeles on March 10, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I caught the end of an epdisode of B&B this afternoon when I got home, and before changing the channel to watch something worth viewing, Princess Theodora appeared on the screen. I've not heard her speak before so I listened in and I must say, she has a particularly beautiful voice.

I understand that the girl needs to work and is pursuing her career options, but the idea of a princess of the blood royal working on such a tacky, poorly acted out soap opera is rather unfortunate imo. It may be considered a successful television series, but here's hoping she has what it takes to further her amibition and land roles (television or film) of convincig depth and integrity.

I caught the end of an epdisode of B&B this afternoon when I got home, and before changing the channel to watch something worth viewing, Princess Theodora appeared on the screen. I've not heard her speak before so I listened in and I must say, she has a particularly beautiful voice.

I understand that the girl needs to work and is pursuing her career options, but the idea of a princess of the blood royal working on such a tacky, poorly acted out soap opera is rather unfortunate imo. It may be considered a successful television series, but here's hoping she has what it takes to further her amibition and land roles (television or film) of convincig depth and integrity.

haha changed the channel did you?!

Now I know why I never watched this show! The overly dramatic music! The overacting! It's amazing this is one of the few soaps still standing. You can probably watch the episode here
The Bold and the Beautiful on CBS.com

She's towards the end of the episode. She isn't bad. She even had an accent (although I suppose it's legitimate. I just thought she would have lost some or all of it having lived in the US for a few years now). It confused me at first because it's a British accent even though she's Greek. DUH! I forgot she was raised in Great Britian.

She has been in the US less than 2 years. I have known people who have lived decades in NA and not lost the accent.

She was not only raised, but born in the UK, born 10 years after the abdication. Like the rest of her family, she has only in recent years even been allowed to Greece. Alexia was the last child born in Greece. Nik was born in Italy, and Theo and Phil were born in the UK.

Shikha Pal said:
On this page , you will find a lot of updates of Princess Theodora. There is a video of Princess Theodora speaking about her new T.V Show The Bold and the beautiful

It is not 'her' show. It is not a 'new' show either. She is technically only another face in the crowd. There is no such thing as 'royal blood,' only an ex-royal title and 'royal' money, when combined, speak loudly and get the B & B some publicity and ratings. Go figure.

Countessmeout said:
She has been in the US less than 2 years. I have known people who have lived decades in NA and not lost the accent.

She was not only raised, but born in the UK, born 10 years after the abdication. Like the rest of her family, she has only in recent years even been allowed to Greece. Alexia was the last child born in Greece. Nik was born in Italy, and Theo and Phil were born in the UK.

Actually, Alexia is older than Pavlos, making him the last of the ex-GRF family member to be born in Greece. I believe he and Alexia are Constantine's only two children who can speak Greek. Remember, there is a twenty-one year age difference between the Kings eldest child, Alexia and the youngest, Phillipos. Alexia was born in 1965 and Phillipos in 1986. Numerous occurances happened to this family in those 21 years. Sadly this family really needs to use their surname or decide on one. There is legally and constitutionally no longer a GRF and I have seen 'de Grecia' ('of Greece') as their surname before. Sounds like a winner to me.

Or maybe the Danish queen will allow the GRF to use only their Danish royal titles???????

Last edited by a moderator:
It is impressive to me, today ,Princess Theodora is 29 years old , 29 years!!!!!. she is in a marriageable age, a hypothesis, she could announce her engagement.....and it would not be one surprise for us, ,We would not say "with the young that is her..."hahahah.... is old enough to marry and form a family. how the time step ...29 years.

Princess Theodora attended the "Academy Of Couture Art Presents Le Reve Fashion Gala" at the Sofitel Hotel
in Los Angeles, California on June 23, 2012.

** Pic **

Princess Theodora with Emily O'Meara and Betina Musta arriving at the Renegade Theatre in Los Angeles on July 5,
2012 for their play "My Romantic History".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Does she attend to theatrical school?

Does she attend to theatrical school?

Theodora attended Brown University where she received her Bachelor of Arts on 28 May 2006. She attained her BA in Theatre Arts after having attended Northeastern University in Boston for two years and completing the four-year course at Brown University. After she studied in Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.

Thew pink gown was not her best look actually awful and very unflattering. She is otherwise looking very pretty in the latter snaps with friends..

Princess Theodora attended the premiere Of 'Delhi Safari' at the Pacific Theatre at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on December 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Reactions: Lia
She looks so much like her father.

I was seeing pictures of princess Theodora and comparing it, I think that when she has not the straight hairstyle she is more beautiful, her face is thinner , but when she has the straight hairstyle , she is not beautiful. Her face changes with hairstyle

she is a beautiful woman, her eyes are very pretty!!!:heart1::heart1::heart1:

I am shocked reading about Princess Theodora which I have not read about her in years! She's an actress now?! My goodness what possessed her to want to become an actress?! Has she done any films/sitcoms up to date?!!

I am shocked reading about Princess Theodora which I have not read about her in years! She's an actress now?! My goodness what possessed her to want to become an actress?! Has she done any films/sitcoms up to date?!!

What's wrong with being an actress?

Recently I was surprised to see a photo of Princess Theodora posing with other actors at a party anniversary of one magazine, I was surprised because in the photo was a 'German Countess "and a "Hapsburg"....and I've been thinking, Who knows, is possible what in future Theodora may marrying with a member of the nobility hahaha!!!! Hollywood is full

IMO Princess Theodora is the most eligible princess in the world. Her bloodlines are impeccable and its a shame there isn't a prince of suitable lineage for her.

Well she is but if she's trying to clearly make it as an actress, she's more likely more concerned about her career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom