Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are really nice pictures. Theodora is very beautiful! Does anybody know if Theodora and Philippos have british accent since they were born and raised in the UK?

The Princess Theodora has one british accent great, she has studied in British school since 11 years, but Prince Philippos he has studied since 4 to 17 years at greek school, he has not accent when speak in greek,but when he speaks Greek, he does it slowly, because he is thinking about the translation of the words, this is normal.

Im suprised that she's not getting a lot of roles since she is a princess.It's good that she got a role on a soap but,I think that's a first for her.

Princess Theodora will be an evil character. She will be Alisol, Secretary of Bill Spencer, her mission will be spy on the forrester company.:flowers::flowers:

The Princess Theodora has one british accent great, she has studied in British school since 11 years, but Prince Philippos he has studied since 4 to 17 years at greek school, he has not accent when speak in greek,but when he speaks Greek, he does it slowly, because he is thinking about the translation of the words, this is normal.

Thank you so much! I wonder if it's possible to hear him speak, do you think there vidios of him? I've heard Theodora, I think she is lovely.

I am a realist, I believe in the state with monarchy in Greece, Romania, Serbia ..... I think it is a good form of state and I argue this is my way of thinking, I am realistic of the situation in Greece, but I'm free to believe in the monarchy.I have no power to restore the monarchy in Greece, but I have my dreams and my hopes and I like to think that this can be possible.I know my hopes and dreams are not priced, my dreams and my hopes are not worth money, can not be evaluated economically

I agree with you complitly! I believe in monarchy, too. My home country is actually Russia. Yes, the last days of our monarchy were somewhat dark, but I think it would only get better. But they were not given a chance, they were savagely slaughtered. Republic didn't work out for us. We went from Empire to a state of terror to a dirt whole:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Theodora needs working visa or green card to work in the US? I wonder because she is a born princess.

mmm .... not a good look IMO ... love her hair though.

hrhNJ said:
Looks like Princess Theodora will be attending the Latin Grammys on November 10th:

Tweet suggesting this...

Just wondering... Any reason as to why princess Theodora was at the Latin Grammys ...ugh .... Unfortunately I didn't see it or knew a royal was attending?!

I was thinking of that too Grand Duchess!

Isn't she pursuing an acting career, if I'm not mistaken? If so, this could be more exposure for her (and I'm not alluding to her dress!).

Last edited:
Her in the interview published Hello,she said that she did not want to be seen as a princess she wants to be seen as an actress. She has studied for be an actress and she is now doing the serie and a play, and in spring starts with another

Now I know why I never watched this show! The overly dramatic music! The overacting! It's amazing this is one of the few soaps still standing. You can probably watch the episode here
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/

She's towards the end of the episode. She isn't bad. She even had an accent (although I suppose it's legitimate. I just thought she would have lost some or all of it having lived in the US for a few years now). It confused me at first because it's a British accent even though she's Greek. DUH! I forgot she was raised in Great Britian.

Last edited:
thanks by put it!!!!!
.She is greek but was born in Great Britain

On this page , you will find a lot of updates of Princess Theodora. There is a video of Princess Theodora speaking about her new T.V Show The Bold and the beautiful

Thanks for that. ET (or Entertainment Tonight) is probably the least sleazy of the tabloid news shows, but I was surprised at some of their (apparent) questions and her willingness to answer them. It sounds like this is going to be a reaccuring role for her. Too bad I can't stomach the rest of the show just to maybe catch a glimpse of her.

On this page , you will find a lot of updates of Princess Theodora. There is a video of Princess Theodora speaking about her new T.V Show The Bold and the beautiful

Her title in this is "Royal Correspondent", so I presume she will be reporting and interviewing and offering her expertise on royals?

On www.zimbio.com (Queen Margrethe II celebrates...) pic No. 102 shows a huge and nice closeup of Philippos.

she looks a lot like Tattiana doesn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom