Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stef said:
The Princess Theodora is Princess of denmark, all the members of the royal family of Greece are Princes of Denmark, because from the first King of the dinasty, the King George was Prince Danish, by it , they have this title. The Duke of Edimburgh was Prince of Greece and Denmark because his father was Prince of Greece.

Stef,
I realize what you are stating in you post is the reality of Theodora's royal entitlement. I do not know at what point all the GRF also became prince/ss of Denmark also. Do you know the reasoning about this implementation of 'Prince/ss of Greece and Denmark.' Also, if the GRF are in reality considered prince/ss of Denmark, why did HM Queen Margarethe's father issue a statement before Anne-Marie's and Constatine's marriage that their children would not be considered part of the DRF. In other words, if the GRF would have remained 'in power,' their loyalties would have remained to Greece. Do you believe the GRF's main loyalties are with Greece or Denmark? Even if they are members of the DRF, they still are not the GRF anymore because the monarchy was abolished by Greek law many years ago, and this was my point to my original post.

Stef,
I realize what you are stating in you post is the reality of Theodora's royal entitlement. I do not know at what point all the GRF also became prince/ss of Denmark also. Do you know the reasoning about this implementation of 'Prince/ss of Greece and Denmark.' Also, if the GRF are in reality considered prince/ss of Denmark, why did HM Queen Margarethe's father issue a statement before Anne-Marie's and Constatine's marriage that their children would not be considered part of the DRF. In other words, if the GRF would have remained 'in power,' their loyalties would have remained to Greece. Do you believe the GRF's main loyalties are with Greece or Denmark? Even if they are members of the DRF, they still are not the GRF anymore because the monarchy was abolished by Greek law many years ago, and this was my point to my original post.

They are not in line to the Danish throne ;)

BELTRANEJA said:
One thing is the title of nobility, and quite another is the power of title. this is for all monarchies The Greek Royal Family - Frequently Asked Questions

I will still refer you my original post on this matter. I understand many people enjoy thoughts of a modern Greece with the GRF included. With all stated, there is much more to this story than I am sure any of us realize. IMO, everything debated these days has only one major theme - who will profit the most. Yes, money does make the world go 'round' - and with a restored GRF, Constantine, Pavlos, et al., will only profit from it. Yes, the truth can sting severely!

I am a realist, I believe in the state with monarchy in Greece, Romania, Serbia ..... I think it is a good form of state and I argue this is my way of thinking, I am realistic of the situation in Greece, but I'm free to believe in the monarchy.I have no power to restore the monarchy in Greece, but I have my dreams and my hopes and I like to think that this can be possible.I know my hopes and dreams are not priced, my dreams and my hopes are not worth money, can not be evaluated economically

Last edited:
Sternchen said:
They are not in line to the Danish throne ;)[/QUOTE

And according to Denmark's last king, Anne-Marie and Constantine's children would never hold the title 'HRH, Prince/ss of Denmark.' IMO, HM King Frederik was very wise to make that decision. He did not want A-M and C's offspring to constantly walk a tightrope, so he made a decision both beneficial to his grandchildren of this marriage, and beneficial to the Kingdom/Monarchy of Denmark and to the Danish people. If Greece and Denmark were on opposite sides in an international situation/incident, the loyalty of the GRF would not be with Denmark. The relevance of this thought-provoking situation was the probable reason HM made this decision about A-M and her children. This wise king of Denmark believed he was only averting a potential 'hornets nest' within his family, with the Danish people, and/or the people of Greece.

The title of Prince of Denmark to carry members of the Greek royal family, is not as Prince Federik, is an honorific title, a title as Duke or Count ....... but it's true princes of Greece are Prince of Denmark. one example: the Duke of Edimburg was born Prince of Greece and Denmark, in web official this it:

The Current Royal Family > The Duke of Edinburgh > Background

BELTRANEJA said:
The title of Prince of Denmark to carry members of the Greek royal family, is not as Prince Federik, is an honorific title, a title as Duke or Count ....... but it's true princes of Greece are Prince of Denmark. one example: the Duke of Edimburg was born Prince of Greece and Denmark, in web official this it:

The Currentu Royal Family > The Duke of Edinburgh > Background[/QUOTE

I will not re-state the actualities that exists for the former GRF. Stated simply, a deposed royal family is no longer a 'royal' family.' Their former Greek royal titles do not exist anymore, according to Greek law. As I stated in previous posts, the 'de Grecia's are hoping for the impossible to occur in their favor. If indeed they are considered 'Prince/ss of Denmark,' and they are holding on to that fact to be considered as still 'royal,' speaks volumes on how this bunch cannot let go of their unrealistic dreams and expectations of the future. Actually, I can only feel sorry for this family - they do not want to admit to their status as - heaven forbid - 'commoners.' I am sure they find their commoner status insulting indeed. This my last statement and post on this particular subject simply because this thread is not progressing in a positive way. We have all stated our feelings and opinions, and obviously, we all see things differently. Let us let sleeping dogs lie..............,..............

I am a realist, I believe in the state with monarchy in Greece, Romania, Serbia ..... I think it is a good form of state and I argue this is my way of thinking, I am realistic of the situation in Greece, but I'm free to believe in the monarchy.I have no power to restore the monarchy in Greece, but I have my dreams and my hopes and I like to think that this can be possible.I know my hopes and dreams are not priced, my dreams and my hopes are not worth money, can not be evaluated economically

King Juan Carlos was 40 years waiting to see if he would had lost their hopes had never been king.

Does anyone know where Theodora lives in Los Angeles? Is she renting an apartment like many aspiring actors?

I deduce that she lives on renting because in the magazine interview hola! she said she lives in Los Angeles, and hints that this sure in the future will live in New york, she sees her stay in Los Angeles as momentary.

in the future she wants to live in New York, She is in California for work. Is it???

I am curious if she lives alone or shares her apartment with others. What would she do in New York? IMO, there is more chances for her in Hollywood if she wants to become an actress.

Yes it is Stef.

I guess she shares an apartment, but I do not know it...

She does not specify , says "I'm sure one day will live in New York. " I think for her Los Angeles is the city for work, but she likes New York to live.

Before, she lived in New Yok.She says that the friends group of Philippos in New york, was her who introduced them to her brother. The group of friends of her brother were her old friends .

Last edited:
thanks!!!the picture black dress, was not in magazine...She is beautiful!!!!

I have read that she has lost 10 Kilo- with a special diet

I am curious if she lives alone or shares her apartment with others. What would she do in New York? IMO, there is more chances for her in Hollywood if she wants to become an actress.

I have a friend who is an actress, and she lived in both Los Angeles and New York. She found a lot more work in New York than she did in LA. She did a lot of stage work (which she loves the most) in New York. She lives in Montana now (she met her husband when she played Jon Voight's Indian wife in "Return to Lonesome Dove", as she is native Alaskan). Even living here in Montana, she is gone quite a bit due to acting jobs.

I think she hopes that when this consolidated like actress, when the producers called her, and she will not have to go to the casting, then she will live in New York, but at the moment she has to go to the casting.

I think she hopes that when this consolidated like actress, when the producers called her, and she will not have to go to the casting, then she will live in New York, but at the moment she has to go to the casting.

Doesn't she have an agent? I read somewhere that Theodora moved to LA 3 years ago. What did she do during this time in Hollywood? She has just got her first role in recent times.

She has been studing in one academy of interpretation, I read it, and she has participed in other films as secondary actress. This is the first film like first actress

I am afraid the role she got that generated the publicity pictures and the walk on the red carpet was not that of a star role in the movie.
The Princess has a minor role in this movie. I wish her lots of success whether it is in movies in LA or Boradway in NYC. She is a lovely lady.

She has starred in two films, the first one in which she She attended the premiere wearing a green dress and the second is the movie in which she is the star. Films can be directed to the movies or television,

I'm pretty sure I spotted the Prince in a photo at The Daily Mail for Prince Philip's 90th Birthday church service...was it him?

The Greek Royals have always been very close to the British Royal Family and have attended many important family celebrations and vice versa.

The Prince Phillip was born Prince of Greece,he was born in Greece. he was son of Prince Andrew(Son King George and Queen Olga, Kings of Greece). His mother Prince Alice lived in Greece, she was very close to the greek royal family.

She has starred in two films, the first one in which she She attended the premiere wearing a green dress and the second is the movie in which she is the star. Films can be directed to the movies or television,

She had roles in two films but she never "starred" in any as far as I know. By being a "star" we assume she got top billing.
The premiere of the one she wore the green dress "Blood out" does not list her in the top credits.
Do you have the names of the films you refer to? I'd love to see them.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom