Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the first two pics from far with that good looking guy I thought a miracle happened and Theodora turned into a beautiful woman with a smart boyfriend but that photo from close-up, well.....I admire her for always trying to make the best out of her genes but she just isn´t a pretty girl IMO. Looks as if she lost one of her wrong eyelashes.

^She's not what i would say drop dead gorgeous but she is ok..Well it is obvious that she has weight issues but she's very sweet.On the other hand her mom is very very beautiful.

I do not like the smile of Princess Theodora this is like the smile of the Prince Nicolas, they have little lip and when they smile see the gums ... I think she is more beautiful. She is a woman of very high , she has a good guy, and beautiful eyes but the smile I do not like.WHO IS MAN?

The last photo of Princess Theodora is not a terribly good one, but having met her a few years ago, I can vouch for the fact that she is indeed beautiful in person and doesn't have weight issues...at least, she didn't then.

You're right, in person she is very tall and thin, in the photos she is ok, she is beautiful.

i disagree with those who think she's not pretty enough,i find her very cute but she's kinda chubby.

Theodora looks regal, like the Empress
There should be a throne for her It's a pity royals like her, with such an amazing lineage, are deposed
I wish history could correct that mistake and Theodora could marry a future King

Well, I think that Theodora indeed is a pretty young woman. I agree she has this problem with her teeth just like Nikolaos, but apart from that she looks totally okay. She doesn't look like a Hollywood-star (and she doesn't has to), but she is far away from being ugly. JMO. :flowers:

Princess Theodora attended the Power Players Celebrity Cruise supporting
Rally for Kids held on a private yacht at Marina Del Rey Marina Del Rey,
California, July 29, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

As much as I know that Prince Philippos works in New York, can someone tell in which company does he work for?

The Prince Philippos works as public relations in the headquarters of United Nations, in New York

:previous: thanks for answering :) .

Where did you read it?

I didn't know that he is the godfather to Amelia Morales and Prince Odysseas-Kimon!

I like see that princess Theodora participates in such acts.

It's wonderful that she gets involved with these sort of things and I just love the dress she is wearing in the photo :cool:

She looks so pretty (just as usual!) I like her outfit!

Thanks for the pic, Florencia! I wonder how she got involved with that.
And looking at the pictures, I see more of a princess than in an actress
in her, but hopefully she'll find her way in her dream job.

Two additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Can someone please post pics of Pr. Philippos on CP Victoria´s wedding day, June 19th?

He is handsome, he has green eyes like his mother. He's like Prince Paul, but more handsome

Last edited:
He does look like his brother Prince Pavlos aswell as his mother Queen Anne Marie

Last edited:
Philipos is a darker version of his mother, IMO. And he still has quite a boyish look. ;)

Can you imagine Philippos is as old as his father was when he got married and the first child (Alexia) was already on her way?!

I think that Prince Philippos is like his father the King Constantine, but his eyes are of his mother the Queen Anne Marie, Prince Pavlo is diferent to Prince Philippos

Philippos does look like Pavlos, they both are a mix of both their parents :) . Yeah Wartenberg, Constantine was the same age as Philippos when he got married and became a father. By the time Anne Marie and Constantine reached Theodora"s age they were already parents of 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom