Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question : does anyone know Prince Philip's height? He looks so tall in these pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
The princess Theodora has an approximate height of 1.80, the Prince Philippo is higher than her, I think that Philip could have a height of 1.90 or more

Thank you for your answer, BELTRANEJA!
I agree with you - I think that Prince Philip's height is about 1.87~1.93

The princess Theodora has an approximate height of 1.80, the Prince Philippo is higher than her, I think that Philip could have a height of 1.90 or more

Totally!. Theodora herself is 180cm tall. I recently saw a picture of her and family in Prince Philippos graduation, she was looking shorter than her brothers. I saw that picture on the Greek Royal family"s official website just a few days ago.

Could you tell me how can I go to facebook link of prince phillipos?

I can not put the link, I put it and it opens "Welcomen facebook"
Sorry it will not let me put it, but you could search in Facebook, search people, he is :
Philippos G

But it only has the first picture that you put but the second is not in his facebook.

The second picture is not of the facebook.I hope that sriwadee found it

Beltraneja, could you put the picture with ex Minister? ...The link is not open

Thank you, BELTRANEJA. I think he may erase his profile from his facebook, just like Tatiana Blanik. Since she got engaged, her facebook is disappear! I think many royal members come to read his/her comments in this website, and maybe some of them post something but don't use real name.

By the way, I've found some about Greece:
Greece's Royal Couple | Style | Vanity Fair

Greek Squash Has Royal Flavor | VF Daily | Vanity Fair

And, I have questions:
Do you know what language do they speak...beside, english and greek. Can they speak Denish language?
Pavlos (greek, english), Alexia (greek, english, spanish), Nikolaos (greek, english), Theodora (greek, english, spanish), Philippos (greek, enlgish)?

Who is prince micheal of greece?

I don't know what other languages they speak - I would expect one or two of them to know German or French, since those seem to be common languages among royalty, but I'm not sure. However, I do know that none of them speak Danish. Anne-Marie has said it was never a priority of hers to teach it to her children. Although I would assume they've picked some up just from spending so much time with Danish relatives, none of the five really speak the language.

Who is prince micheal of greece?
Prince Michael of Greece is the only son of Prince Christopher of Greece and Francoise d Orleans. He and King Paul of Greece ( Constantine's father) were first cousins. He has two daughters, Alexandra and Olga (Olga is married to Aimone , Duke of Apulia). He is a writer .

Beltraneja, could you put the picture with ex Minister? ...The link is not open
The link has a mistake, this is the link, it was in Georgetown in USA in 2008
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/RFAMILY_G/thhjjkk.jpg
I will look other pictures of this event..
.Teodora lived for a time after finishing her studies at the University, in France.She is possible that speaks French.

The Princes Nikolaos and Pavlo speaks very good the spanish, and Theodora.

I don´t believe That Theodora speaks Spanish. Because some years ago She was interviewed in Spain in English.

:previous:I think that she in school studied spanish but she is obvious that she doesn´t speak good it..:whistling:When was born Amelia, in hospital, the spanish journalist asked to her, if she know spanish and she said yes, but she preferred the english interview

She seems to think she can speak it pretty well, she did put it as a spoken language on her acting profile :ermm:

Maybe she wrote the profile a little more recently and she's improved since the interview?

Princess Theodora does indeed speak Spanish, though not as well as she speaks Greek and certainly not as well as she speaks English. She is most comfortable speaking English, though she has no problems speaking or writing in Greek.

During the interview Queen Anne-Marie has given to Danish
Billed-Bladet about her sister's 70th birthday, she also talked
about her daughter.

According to the summary Princess Theodora is now trying to
break through and make a career in the movie industry of the
USA. Anne-Marie said that Theodora felt very comfortable in
the USA, had made a lot of friends, but no boyfriend yet.

** Dronning Anne-Maries datter vil være filmstjerne **

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this. I deduce of interview that they have a relation very good, mother and daughter.

The last I heard of Phillipos having a girlfriend was the girl he attended Amelia's christening with

Her name was Elen Cousin or Luz Hernandez...It was in 2008
I do not know Danish but I translated it ... It says that Theodora live in Holliwood...The Queen Anne Marie says" "Theodora fell very well over there. She takes various courses and love the life in the city of cinema.She has very good friends but no boyfriend, yet".

Did Queen Anne Marie spoke about Prince Phillipos?

In conclusion, he has a girlfriend and Princess Theodora has not a boyfriend by the moment .....

Princess Theodora has no boyfriend because her mother said this in an interview with a Danish magazine, but she said nothing about Prince Philip, is very handsome.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/20548317.html?citemId=2055676-12

The last time we saw Philippos, was christened in 2008 of Amelia, Lanzarote, he was with her girlfriend, which was obvious was his partner, this was a family event.
In the King's birthday, was not her.
He has not girlfriend??????

Either she was out in the LA sun, or she had a war with some bronzer. She looks orange! OUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom