Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theodara would be the perfect Princess for a Prince especiall William and Harry. But those concerned about inbreeding might not be so keen. William and Harry are descended from Queen Victoria twice and from King Christian ix of Denmark twice. Theodara is descended from the two monarchs three times each. Maybe too many lines of descent in common.
Queen Victoria-Princess Victoria-Princess Sophie-King Paul I - King Constantine Ii - Princess Theodara.
QV-Princess Victoria-Emperor Wilhelm II - Princess Victoria - Princess Friedrika-King Constantine II - Princess Theodara.
QV-Prince Leopold-Duke Karl eduard-Princess Sybille-Princess Ingrid-Princess Anne-Marie - Princess Theodara.

King CHRISTIAN - King George I - King Paul I - King Constantin II - Princess Theodara
KC-Princess Thyra - Duke Ernst August - Princess Friedrika- King Constantine II - Princess Theodara
KC - King Frederick VIII - King Christian X - King Friedrick IX - Princess Anne-Marie - Princess Theodara
Queen Ingrid of Denmark, nèe Princess of Sweden, and Princess Sibylla of Sweden, nèe Princess of Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha, were not mother and daughter, but sisters-in-law: Ingrid's brother, Gustav Adolf, was the husband of Sibylla.

I am still hoping for a match between Theodora and Georg Freidrich!
I agree with you: and since Georg Friedrich wants his wife coming from a Royal Family...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Theodora could a very suitable spouse to Heridary Grand Duke Guiliaume

I agree with you!They make a perfect match,they have almost the same age and they are both good-looking.
I don't think Georg Friedrich is suitable for her...

Poor Theodora ! We will spoil her pleasure.

Queen Ingrid of Denmark, nèe Princess of Sweden, and Princess Sibylla of Sweden, nèe Princess of Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha, were not mother and daughter, but sisters-in-law: Ingrid's brother, Gustav Adolf, was the husband of Sibylla.
You're right, how mortifing for me to get it wrong. The British/Swedish descent comes from Princess Ingrids mother, Princess Margaret, daughter of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught.

I agree with you!They make a perfect match,they have almost the same age and they are both good-looking.
I don't think Georg Friedrich is suitable for her...
Can I ask why y don't think he is suitable for her?
From a geneaological point Princess Theodara has two Hohenzollern lines of descent from Emperor Friedrich III of Germany as well as the common QV descents so would pose the same problem as a wife for GF as she would be for Prince William.
Either the HGD of Luxembourg or Archduke Amaedo would be great matchs, they both have only the one descent from King Christian IX of Denmark and none from QV.

1. Because of political reasons I doubt that the not yet married Greek royal children will ever marry a noble person, specially no future heir
2. Concerning Guillaume of Luxemburg I think he´s much too small for the tall Theodora
3. I think that her being so tall will be a problem anyway to find her a fitting love match
4. Don´t know how tall she is but in photos (see the latest of Beverly Hills) she looks very tall

We are developing a list of candidates, but I think we are all aware of how difficult that to happen, but dreaming is free
In my opinion:
I do not like Prince Harry for Teodora.. He is not in my list.
Prince William,in my list, he is the candidate ... It is obvious,by like age, I think he is taller than her .. they are third cousins, this is not a problem.

Prince of Luxembourg, Teodora would be a good candidate, but I agree with Stefanie ..

I believe that one source of candidates might be former home in Royal Yugoslavia .....
We can not forget that stature have been a problem for women in the Danish royal house ...
Princess Benedicte is taller than her husbands and her daughter, Princess Alexandra is taller than her husband ... I read in a magazine that ,when Queen Margaret was young, it was very difficult to find a candidate, by stature..

I don't understand why height should be a problem. Why is it ok for a man to be taller than his wife but not the other way round. Extremely sexist indeed!
As for political reasons I don't agree with either. The Greek royal family are either irrelevant to the Greek nation or they are not. If they are irrelevant then the Greek govt. has no standing with who the Princess marries. The govt. can;t have it both ways.

Time to move on!
Please remember: This is a thread about Princess Theodora's and Prince Philippos'
current events and not a place to discuss possible relationships. I think we all agree
that love - and not the family tree - will destine any possible partners. So please let's
get back to the main topic.

Thanks for your understanding,
Iceflower
Greek Forum Moderator

Theodora is so pretty!

The first two pictures she is very pretty. She is a woman of great beauty, but at last she is very serious.​

Yes, definitely a beautiful girl. She's my favorite of the royals of my own generation. She seems so poised and much more dignified and well-behaved than so many of the others.

She is so beautiful Just like a Princess. Is Princess Theodora an actress?

Yes, she is. She appeared in plays when she was a university student, under the name, "Theodora Greece". I think that she still takes acting classes, and is still pursuing acting.

Yes, She is actress .
A photo of Teodora interpreting the character of Cassandra in the Iliad of Homero.It was when she was in the University.

Imageshack - teodora001.jpg

In the Iliad,Cassandra was regarded by all as a crazy

Great videos! She is a good actress. I also like the sound of her voice. It is a very soft, sweet-sounding voice.

:previous:
I agree; she is quite a good actress. I believed her performance completely. Theodora also has a lovely stage presence -- quiet yet commanding at the same time.

To my mind Filippo's girlfriend looks somewhat like his older sister, Alexia. They have the same body type and coloring.

Actually, it is not uncommon for a person to choose a partner who evokes something of a much-loved relative (a "transference," in the language of psychology). We all do it -- consciously or, more often, unconsciously.... :rolleyes2:

Here's an article that appeared in a blog about the Greek Royal Family (in Spanish):

TEODORA DE GRECIA LA SOLTERA DE ORO - LA FAMILIA REAL GRIEGA

It talks about how she is very private. Not much is known about her other than she is studying acting in the US. It features two new photos taken of Theodora for her acting portfolio. The article also mentions that she is not married, and talks about her lineage, and what a great catch she would be. The photos are very pretty.

She is very pretty, but we have little photos and information of her ... I would like see more in the magazines .... I think it could benefit her career as an actress ..

He was supplementing his studies at the UN headquarters in New York, now I think he might be doing practices in any company or bank ....in New York?????

When were these picture taken?

I don´t find the web , where was the picture of Filippos, I remember that it was New York in last summer it was a party for present a film about industrial food production, the women that are next of Fillipos are film directors, the picture of Theodora is of this years..

:previous: Philippos seems to be very tall.
Thanks for the picture. When was this taken?. Are they still together?

Thank you by pictures!!he is very greek....I like see it.
I think the picture with this girl is of 2008 in baptize of Amelia in Lanzarote, the pictures are before, I think.

Is she greek?

The photos are from 2005, 2007 and Easter 2008 on April. The picture with the mysterious girl is the 8th of June 2008, two months after in baptize of Amelia in Lanzarote.I don't know if they still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom