Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Teodora at present? in London or the U.S., she was not at the party's Prince Charles I think she is in the U.S

It is posible that we can not say now that Teodora is the most elegant of the family, but I think that it is because we haven´t seen to her usually in the magazines.
But she is very very very pretty and I think that she is elegant as her mother.
In this generation of members of the family, Teodora is the most pretty. and Filipos??.he is very handsome but in the pictures he is not elegant as Niko..He has other gestures

I am curious about Philipos' Greek language skills.. Is he more fluent than Theodora, or more or less at the same level..? If so, what happened to this family and while their elder children speak well, their younger seem to loose touch with their 'native' tongue..?
does anyone know?

I think it is a generational thing, the elder three grew up in a different time period to the younger ones where tradition and values were more important then in the younger generation when things were a little more laid back in these areas

The two younger children grew up in England, and went to different schools than the older children. When was the Greek school closed? I don't believe that Theodora and Philippos attended the Greek school. This may also have something to do with the differences.

:previous: I haven't got the answer to your question,sgl.But even if this is true,don't you think that Constantine would have hired a private tutor for the Greek language?I mean,they even wanted MC to learn the language ;)

I remember the Queen Ana Maria said in an interview that into the family, Teodora had difficult to speak Greek fluently,but in actuallity she spoke good it.The Prince Fillipos spoke fluent Greek, her group of friends was Cyprus.
Teodora was studing to 11 years at Hellenic school but after she was in The Woldingham School, Surrey. I think this is because the Greek School of London had very few women registered.

Fillipos was in Hellenic school to 16 years old.

Once in paty of footbal in europe, I can not remember whether it was of world or Europe and if it was in London or Germany, I do not remember it.

In the presidential box was the Princes of Spain, Felipe and Cristina, next to the Princess was Fillipos, he was small and he wore the scarf of the Greek selection ... He was a child ..
Is posible that Philippos is the most patriotic of his brothers, but we do not know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have thought, We met Tatiana in the baptism in Greece.
At the christening of Lanzarote met girlfriend Fillipo ...
The next baptism????We would meet boyfriend of Teodora if she has boyfriend

Pics 27.3.2009

Prince Philippos of Greece and auests at The Annual American-
Scandinavian Foundation Gala at the Pierre Hotel in New York,
USA - 27 March 2009 . It's the same event Crownprince Frederik
and Crownprincess Mary attended during their visit to the USA.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think in the first pic he looks a lot like JFK jun.!
Thank you iceflower, we see the Greeks so rarely recently:flowers:

What a handsome young man! He resembles Queen Anne Marie and Prince Felipe of Spain.

JFK junior????

I had not thought in the Prince Felipe of Spain, but now, I think that it is true...

He is like Prince Pavlo.

Enormously good-looking! Clearly the most handsome of all!

Can someone post a picture of his girlfriend, if there is one? Also, what about her? Is she American, or what? And what is Filipos doing after graduation?

I can't believe how grown-up and handsome Prince Phillipos is! I initially thought we looked like a cross of his brothers, but I can also see a cross between Prince Pavlos and Prince Felipe of Spain. It would of been nice to see a photo of him with his cousin CP Frederick & CPs Mary.

Philippos and Theodora have a full-royal pedigree, it would prefer if they marry other royals

Teodora have many potential candidates royals , but Filipos ,I think it is very difficult because there are not many royals candidates with the age of Filipos

Pics 22.4.2009

Lovely new pics of Theodora at an event in the USA:

Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark attends the third annual
Patron of the Arts Award honoring Sherry Lansing at the estate of
Kate Edelman Johnson April 22, 2009 in Beverly Hills, California

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

lovely pics

Thanks! :flowers:The pics are lovely !
I really like Theodora . She seems so normal , I mean she looks inteligent. Well not beautifull , but very nice looking young woman with no trace of obsession for being sleem or too fashion devoted, just a good taste, wich is proof of good, clasic , royal education! Just perfect !

Oh, la jolie fille!! Pretty girl !!

Teodora in Beverly Hills, California. Is Teodora working o living in California?
Her eyes are beautiful

Goodness!

What do we have to do to get an introduction (if there already hasn't been) one of Theodora and Harry and/or William.

Goodness!

What do we have to do to get an introduction (if there already hasn't been) one of Theodora and Harry and/or William.
Afaik the Greek Royals live in London, Prince Charles is the godfather of Prince Pavlos and the families are very well aquainted with each other. I am sure that they already know each other.

Princess Theodora looks beautiful in the photos. Is she still acting? Is that the reason for her attendance at this awards event?

Yes, I know Charles is the godfather to Pavolos and Constatine to William and then William to Oydessy (?)...what I am speaking of is my personal hope of Princess Theodora marrying into the BRF!

Prince Charles is the godfather of Maria Olimpia and Prince William is godfather of Constantine (junior..)

Teodora is the perfect candidate for any monarchy of Europe, that it need a future Queen ...

Theodara would be the perfect Princess for a Prince especiall William and Harry. But those concerned about inbreeding might not be so keen. William and Harry are descended from Queen Victoria twice and from King Christian ix of Denmark twice. Theodara is descended from the two monarchs three times each. Maybe too many lines of descent in common.
Queen Victoria-Princess Victoria-Princess Sophie-King Paul I - King Constantine Ii - Princess Theodara.
QV-Princess Victoria-Emperor Wilhelm II - Princess Victoria - Princess Friedrika-King Constantine II - Princess Theodara.
QV-Prince Leopold-Duke Karl eduard-Princess Sybille-Princess Ingrid-Princess Anne-Marie - Princess Theodara.

King CHRISTIAN - King George I - King Paul I - King Constantin II - Princess Theodara
KC-Princess Thyra - Duke Ernst August - Princess Friedrika- King Constantine II - Princess Theodara
KC - King Frederick VIII - King Christian X - King Friedrick IX - Princess Anne-Marie - Princess Theodara

You're right, they have many common ancestors, but there are other candidates among the monarchies, for example, Carl Philip of Sweden, but I think he is a little small in stature for Teodora ... they also share great-grandparents, a very strong family ties...

Other candidate could be the most old son Astrid of Belgium, I believe he is called Amadeo ??? ... the grandson of the King of Belgium, he is a good candidate....

I am still hoping for a match between Theodora and Georg Freidrich!

I think Theodora could a very suitable spouse to Heridary Grand Duke Guiliaume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom