The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was aghast when I saw her waiving at those gathered as if they came to see her and then grabbing his hand. Watching this video again, I feel she is either too possesive or too immature. However, I am sure King Constantine was not too thrilled.
I have asked friends in Greece if they heard anything but no one has any ideas as to who she is and where she came from. Looks Greek or Spanish to me though. I guess we have to wait for photos in Porto Heli to see if she re appears.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:17 AM
Royal Highness

Filippos graduated from Georgetown University in May 2008.He studied International Relations.The greek magazine Life n' Style (June 2008) had many photos of Filippos with the rest of the family.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Have they commented on his girlfriend who was with him in Lanzarote for Amelia's baptism?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

Sorry,Odette.It's not a paparazzi magazine,but a serious one.They don't usually comment on such things.If Filippos admits he has a girlfriend,then maybe they're going to have an interview with him.We must wait.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:15 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Is there a way to see the photos online? I'm not sure we can get a copy of the magazine here in the U.S. Sadly, the amount of foreign magazines is quite limited (at least in my area).
Old 07-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Royal Highness

Hello,Sg1fan!
I promise you that I'm going to ask for some help,because I don't know how to put ("put" is not the right verb,right?) photos here.It will take some time.Have fun!
Old 07-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Fantastic! There's a moderator named Mandy who helped me because I'm still learning! I think you have to post it to this place called "ImageShack" and then there's a "direct" link that you copy...
Old 07-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness

In the photo, Teodora was to the theatre Epitaurus, I infer from image, that she hasn`t boyfriend as her brother Fillipos. I think that if she had boyfriend , she would be on vacation with her boyfriend and in the image, She is single with her parents in Porto Heli

El blog de theroyalfamilyofgreek
Old 07-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent

That is a really good photo of her. She looks like she is really enjoying herself with her parents.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Gentry

Prince Phillipos to take part in BBC Reality Show

See attached link

Royals To Take Part In BBC Reality Show Royalty in the News
Old 07-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

WHY would Phillipos do this?
Old 07-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sg1fan View Post
WHY would Phillipos do this?
The way I read it is he "might". It is possible the show is trying to hype this as something important and credible and listed all the names of those they may have invited and not yet responded.
I see no reason why he could get involved in something like that.......
Let's hope he does not..........
Old 07-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with Odette
I will not like it
It would be very attractive to the BBC, the BBC seeks audience, I think that he is a serious person, he will not accept the proposition.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I doubt King Constantine will allow any such thing to happen. After all Philipos has just finished his studies and with a short summer break, he should be looking to start a career, preferably in foreign service./international relations.
BTW I am watching these days "Big Brother". Throwing 13 people in a locked up house with plenty of liquor and no restrictions brings out the worst in everyone. I do not think I will survive watching P Philipos in anything similar to that.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:09 AM
Administrator

The producers of this show have been in communication with the TRF Administrators. From the initial statement that Philippos will be appearing, it has since been changed to might. My understanding is that very few participants have been confirmed and the producers are still searching for princes who are willing to take part.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
The producers of this show have been in communication with the TRF Administrators. From the initial statement that Philippos will be appearing, it has since been changed to might. My understanding is that very few participants have been confirmed and the producers are still searching for princes who are willing to take part.

Oh I am very happy the will became he might..........next thing hopefully they will say, no way.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
The latest news is that Theodora and Philippos are in Beijing with their parents.I guess this happens because they are both single or without a long-term relationship,like Nikolaos.
I don't want to believe that they do what their parents tell them to do,like 13 year old kids.It's easier for them to travel around the world,because they don't have serious responsibilities.
I would like to see your opinions.Do you agree with me?
Nikolaos flew the coop a long time ago. He is going to be 39 this October 1.
Theodora and Philipos are the "babies" of the family and they can still go with their parents to such an event without being seen as being told what to do. I am sure they are excited to be there.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Serene Highness

How has changed the Prince FilipOS. I think that by two years HE has given an impressive physical changes.
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb/...archiveid=5018

AND TEODORA HAS A EYES.....

Old 08-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Gentry

I think Philipposo features are a combination of Pavlos and Nikoloas.. he is young but when he grows up he will have all the ladies chasing after him... give him a couple of years...
I dunno much of his personality and his style but now that he is done school I think that we will find out soon....
Nothing against Philiposso... but for me its Nikolaos
Old 08-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Philipos is maturing into a hansomely aristocratic young man. Of course Nikolaos is the all time favourite for all of us, the over 25 years of age!!!!!!!! group.........
Old 08-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

I think that Prince Fillipos is the handsome of the family . But I think that Prince NICOLAOS is like the actor Clark Gable, they are simply handsome (no very handsome), but it has an attractive innate it make them a magnet for women