The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Heir Apparent

That first shot is absolutely amazing; a very beautiful young lady. Thank you for sharing.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
one picture of Princess Theodora, it is of spanish magazine " Yo Dona".

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gTw0qvtCKb...1600/THEO1.JPG
Change the eye colour to blue, cut the hair and Theodora looks very much like Diana, Princess of Wales.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Aristocracy

she looks fantastic in those pics
Old 02-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Nobility

she is wonderful in magazine, I like to see her like in this pictures, elegant and beautiful.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Courtier

Here is a gallery of Princess Theodora photos from BT.dk:

Stephen havde Hollywood- prinsessen til bords | www.bt.dk
Old 03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Theodora attended "The Bold and The Beautiful" 25th Silver Anniversary Party in Los Angeles on March 10, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Heir Apparent

I caught the end of an epdisode of B&B this afternoon when I got home, and before changing the channel to watch something worth viewing, Princess Theodora appeared on the screen. I've not heard her speak before so I listened in and I must say, she has a particularly beautiful voice.

I understand that the girl needs to work and is pursuing her career options, but the idea of a princess of the blood royal working on such a tacky, poorly acted out soap opera is rather unfortunate imo. It may be considered a successful television series, but here's hoping she has what it takes to further her amibition and land roles (television or film) of convincig depth and integrity.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 03-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
I caught the end of an epdisode of B&B this afternoon when I got home, and before changing the channel to watch something worth viewing, Princess Theodora appeared on the screen. I've not heard her speak before so I listened in and I must say, she has a particularly beautiful voice.

I understand that the girl needs to work and is pursuing her career options, but the idea of a princess of the blood royal working on such a tacky, poorly acted out soap opera is rather unfortunate imo. It may be considered a successful television series, but here's hoping she has what it takes to further her amibition and land roles (television or film) of convincig depth and integrity.
haha changed the channel did you?!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168 View Post
Now I know why I never watched this show! The overly dramatic music! The overacting! It's amazing this is one of the few soaps still standing. You can probably watch the episode here
The Bold and the Beautiful on CBS.com

She's towards the end of the episode. She isn't bad. She even had an accent (although I suppose it's legitimate. I just thought she would have lost some or all of it having lived in the US for a few years now). It confused me at first because it's a British accent even though she's Greek. DUH! I forgot she was raised in Great Britian.
She has been in the US less than 2 years. I have known people who have lived decades in NA and not lost the accent.

She was not only raised, but born in the UK, born 10 years after the abdication. Like the rest of her family, she has only in recent years even been allowed to Greece. Alexia was the last child born in Greece. Nik was born in Italy, and Theo and Phil were born in the UK.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha Pal
On this page , you will find a lot of updates of Princess Theodora. There is a video of Princess Theodora speaking about her new T.V Show The Bold and the beautiful
It is not 'her' show. It is not a 'new' show either. She is technically only another face in the crowd. There is no such thing as 'royal blood,' only an ex-royal title and 'royal' money, when combined, speak loudly and get the B & B some publicity and ratings. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout

She has been in the US less than 2 years. I have known people who have lived decades in NA and not lost the accent.

She was not only raised, but born in the UK, born 10 years after the abdication. Like the rest of her family, she has only in recent years even been allowed to Greece. Alexia was the last child born in Greece. Nik was born in Italy, and Theo and Phil were born in the UK.
Actually, Alexia is older than Pavlos, making him the last of the ex-GRF family member to be born in Greece. I believe he and Alexia are Constantine's only two children who can speak Greek. Remember, there is a twenty-one year age difference between the Kings eldest child, Alexia and the youngest, Phillipos. Alexia was born in 1965 and Phillipos in 1986. Numerous occurances happened to this family in those 21 years. Sadly this family really needs to use their surname or decide on one. There is legally and constitutionally no longer a GRF and I have seen 'de Grecia' ('of Greece') as their surname before. Sounds like a winner to me.

Or maybe the Danish queen will allow the GRF to use only their Danish royal titles???????
Old 06-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Nobility

It is impressive to me, today ,Princess Theodora is 29 years old , 29 years!!!!!. she is in a marriageable age, a hypothesis, she could announce her engagement.....and it would not be one surprise for us, ,We would not say "with the young that is her..."hahahah.... is old enough to marry and form a family. how the time step ...29 years.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Princess Theodora attended the "Academy Of Couture Art Presents Le Reve Fashion Gala" at the Sofitel Hotel
in Los Angeles, California on June 23, 2012.

** Pic **
Old 07-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator

Princess Theodora with Emily O'Meara and Betina Musta arriving at the Renegade Theatre in Los Angeles on July 5,
2012 for their play "My Romantic History".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 07-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Does she attend to theatrical school?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Does she attend to theatrical school?
Theodora attended Brown University where she received her Bachelor of Arts on 28 May 2006. She attained her BA in Theatre Arts after having attended Northeastern University in Boston for two years and completing the four-year course at Brown University. After she studied in Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

A couple of posts have been moved to the following thread:

** Titles, Surname and Protocols for the Royal Family **
Old 07-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thew pink gown was not her best look actually awful and very unflattering. She is otherwise looking very pretty in the latter snaps with friends..
Old 12-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Princess Theodora attended the premiere Of 'Delhi Safari' at the Pacific Theatre at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on December 3, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks so much like her father.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Nobility

I was seeing pictures of princess Theodora and comparing it, I think that when she has not the straight hairstyle she is more beautiful, her face is thinner , but when she has the straight hairstyle , she is not beautiful. Her face changes with hairstyle