The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Commoner

I wouldn't have recognised her...

Old 09-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Nobility

In the first photo is spectacular, the other two photos is fine even looks like Tatiana in the third photo, but the first photo is spectacular. I agree with you, I would not have recognised her . Theodora has a defect when she smiles, but she is spectacular when she is serious .

Old 10-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Nobility

Honestly I was shocked when I saw the last pictures of Theodora. She looks so tacky !!!

Her screaming-for-attention-clothing, her hair ( this cheap coloured blond with that awful dark hairline and those dry lenght), her make up ( the red lipstick that points out her big teethridge to teeth distance) and her tacky posings.

THIS is not the way a real princess behaves, dresses and styles herself. Even Chlelsy Davy has more class than her !!!

What are her parents doing ? They seem to let her go ... She wants to be an actress !!!

Okay, she can live the life she wants and has no duties to no country...but didn't her parents give her education or advise ? I am speechless about her !
Old 10-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Nobility

Why Princess Theodora has to behave like a princess ????The Princesses of europe have not married with Princes, and princes with princess. No. you've said it, she has no obligations. This posed is related to the promotion of any film she has done. she is actress.In Europe there are princes to the throne that do not behave like princes and journalists and people laugh at their antics. The report of Theodora is good, she works of actress. I like it. she works...this is her profession
Old 10-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Nobility

But she has duties to her family. We all have duties to our families. We all have the possibility to cut the painters to them, but then we can't call us a member of the family anymore.

Theodora works, yes, but would she have been so succesful as Theodora Smith ? No ! I have never seen a movie in which she plays a role.

In fact she lives a lot on her familes reputation and on her title !

As long as she does that, as long as she doesn't walk as Theodora Greece through her life and stops relay on her relationsship to european Queens, she owes her family and her title a certain behavior.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Courtier

Sorry but where has she been successful? Her IMDB page lists no film or show that is well-known nor successful in its own right.

Theodora Greece

I agree with you that she lives off her family and title and as long as her father continues to live off his connections, she'll certainly do the same...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Serene Highness

That's not true, she has recorded several movies as a minor character and a main character, "Cimson Tear"...and others . In the most movies are produced for tv, are no to Oscars. To know what a person thinks, must have heard to this person, but you can not disqualify a person without having heard her views and have knowledge of her life. Theodora interviews define her personality. I've read interview of her and I surprised me, She know the dificulty of this profession, she know it.but she is willing to work on it because she likes the interpretation.When she speaks in interviews, she is very inteligent, it deduce of her words.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Aristocracy

i agree 10000% with you..and as a Greek royalist, i'm deeply dissapointed...not because she wanna be an actress, but mostly cause she has no interest to her role and her country...
Old 10-05-2011, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

HAHAHA in the hellenes, in the hellenes yes, she has very interest,.. it is possible that she improve her Greek :)
Old 10-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Nobility

why do you say this?. she was in Spetses this summer. She said that it was very special.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:51 PM

These are really nice pictures. Theodora is very beautiful! Does anybody know if Theodora and Philippos have british accent since they were born and raised in the UK?
Old 10-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Nobility

The Princess Theodora has one british accent great, she has studied in British school since 11 years, but Prince Philippos he has studied since 4 to 17 years at greek school, he has not accent when speak in greek,but when he speaks Greek, he does it slowly, because he is thinking about the translation of the words, this is normal.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:34 PM

Princess Theodora to appear on the television show The Bold and the Beautiful.

Princess Theodora of Greece & Denmark to appear on The Bold and the Beautiful! | Michael Fairman On-Air On-Soaps | Daytime Soap Interviews, News, Updates and Previews, Video and Audio Interviews
Old 10-18-2011, 11:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Im suprised that she's not getting a lot of roles since she is a princess.It's good that she got a role on a soap but,I think that's a first for her.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Theodora has a short stint on the Bold and the Beautiful soap.

Princess Theodora, Marty McSorley, And Nicole Fox To The Bold And The Beautiful. - The Bold and the Beautiful News - Soaps.com

can't wait to catch it.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:13 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger View Post
Princess Theodora has a short stint on the Bold and the Beautiful soap.

Princess Theodora, Marty McSorley, And Nicole Fox To The Bold And The Beautiful. - The Bold and the Beautiful News - Soaps.com

can't wait to catch it.
I'm marking my calendar for that! Soaps are a great training ground for an actor, especially if you get a regular role. Lots of dialogue to learn every day, and you only get 1 or 2 takes! Soap actors are the hardest working actors!
Old 10-22-2011, 01:20 AM
Royal Highness

Can't wait to see her in it!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Theodora will be an evil character. She will be Alisol, Secretary of Bill Spencer, her mission will be spy on the forrester company.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
The Princess Theodora has one british accent great, she has studied in British school since 11 years, but Prince Philippos he has studied since 4 to 17 years at greek school, he has not accent when speak in greek,but when he speaks Greek, he does it slowly, because he is thinking about the translation of the words, this is normal.
Thank you so much! I wonder if it's possible to hear him speak, do you think there vidios of him? I've heard Theodora, I think she is lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolopoulus View Post
I am a realist, I believe in the state with monarchy in Greece, Romania, Serbia ..... I think it is a good form of state and I argue this is my way of thinking, I am realistic of the situation in Greece, but I'm free to believe in the monarchy.I have no power to restore the monarchy in Greece, but I have my dreams and my hopes and I like to think that this can be possible.I know my hopes and dreams are not priced, my dreams and my hopes are not worth money, can not be evaluated economically
I agree with you complitly! I believe in monarchy, too. My home country is actually Russia. Yes, the last days of our monarchy were somewhat dark, but I think it would only get better. But they were not given a chance, they were savagely slaughtered. Republic didn't work out for us. We went from Empire to a state of terror to a dirt whole
Old 10-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone know if Theodora needs working visa or green card to work in the US? I wonder because she is a born princess.