Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought Pss Theodora and P William would have been a perfect match. How ideal would that have been? And to think of the bloodlines their children would have had. Oh well . . .

I agree, I think they would have made a wonderful match as their families are so connected. But, people have their own ideas about who they love. I'd love to see Theodora make a good match with one of the royal house heirs.
Who else is single and available at this time? Amadeo, Guillaume....

I think the reason that Theodora uses her last name as Greece because "Gluckburg" comes AFTER Theodora was born. Maybe "Gluckburg" will use for all grandchildren of King Constanintin and Queen Ann-Maria, but not for thier children: Alexis, Palvos, Nicholas, Theodora, nor Phillipos.

Only for grandchildren.

I dont think there was ever a traditional surname for the GRF. And I believe the King and Queen want their children to identify themselves as princes and princess of Greece. JMO.

Last edited:
SHE HAS AN IMPRESSIVE CURRICULUM.
SHE NEED A NAME ARTISTIC. TEODORA IS NOT A NAME ARTISTIC.
fOR EXAMPLE
DORA HELI.
WHAT ARTISTIC NAME COULD YOU TO TEODORA

Her name is Theodora (Teodora). I don't think we need to come up with alternative names to the one she already has.

NYFA - 4 week Intensive Acting for Camera, Paris (2005)

Count Jefferson and Princess Alexandra of Berleburg were interviewed in Billedbladet about their Christmasses, and mentioned the closeness to Alexandra's cousins - one of the things Richard mentioned was how Theodora lived with them in Paris for four weeks a couple of years ago. I guess it was while she did this course.

Why doesn't anyone in this thread talk about Philippos..? In the RF's new Christmas photo -which unfortunately I can't upload at the moment- he looks really good! IMO, now that Niko is in his 40's and has gained weight and lost hair, Philippos is by and large the most handsome male member of the Greek royal house.

Any update on what he's doing by anyone..?

why does she use the name Greece? Why doesnt she use her family's last name like the Windsor's or Borbon's?

The Greek royals don't have a surname like the Windsors or the Borbons. They use 'Greece' since they sign themselves .......... of Greece.

Theodora's brothers also used 'Greece' as a surname when they were studying in US universities as they were required to have a surname on their college paperwork.

The Greek royals don't have a surname like the Windsors or the Borbons. They use 'Greece' since they sign themselves .......... of Greece.

how come they don't? the spanish royals are from the royal house of bourbon, therefore felipe's surname is borbon. the greeks are from the royal house of glucksburg, therefore... how come theodora isn't theodora glucksburg?

Rather than have Princess Theodora's thread taken further off topic, discussion of the Greek Royal Family's surname, if they have one, should be done in the
Titles and Rules for the Royal Family thread, with reference to its companion thread in the Danish Forum: DRF last name?

thanks,
Warren
RF of Greece moderator

Why doesn't anyone in this thread talk about Philippos..? In the RF's new Christmas photo -which unfortunately I can't upload at the moment- he looks really good! IMO, now that Niko is in his 40's and has gained weight and lost hair, Philippos is by and large the most handsome male member of the Greek royal house.

Any update on what he's doing by anyone..?

Actually, Niko is 38, so he's not quite 40 yet. :) While I still think Niko is quite attractive, Philippos is certainly the most attractive male member in the family. And...he is much closer to my age :wub:

good evening to all! Does anyone know if there are any Christmas photos of the grf available and where i could find them?
thank you in advance!

I've been wondering the same thing vally. I know they spent Christmas 2006 with the danish royal family but I can't find any photos of them for Christmas 2007 or any info on what they did or where they actually spent the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also been wondering the same thing. When do they typically go to Gstaad? Is that a yearly holiday for them? It seems like we usually see photos of them on the ski slopes each year. I wonder when those will come out.

February.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen Theodora Greece Portfolio several times. I think Theodora is the most beautiful actress in Drama Center London.
I hope she doen't put on weight. She has a full bust. She often
wears the clothes that greatly open the bust. I don't like it very
much. I want to hear her voice. Her mother and her sister spoke
in a low voice though.

Thank you for the video. she plays well
but it's quick lol

Thank you for a rare video. I enjoyed it. She has a soft voice unlike her mother and sister. I think she is lovely. but she is a little plump. I hope she lose some of her weight.

It was interesting to hear the difference in Theodora's voice and her mother's. Thanks for posting that, I was wondering what she would sound like and whether or not her voice would be as deep as Anne Marie's. Where Did you find the video? I've been searching for ages without any luck.

Phillipos is graduating from Georgetown this May.The king said so in a speech he gave to pupils at Eton Collage.

So possibly no attendance at Joachim´s wedding? Pity, haven´t seen Phillippos lately.

He's probably busy finishing up school and I don't think Joachim will take it personally because Phillipos didn't go to Mary and Frederik's wedding either so it's not a snub of some sort.

Thank you for a rare video. I enjoyed it. She has a soft voice unlike her mother and sister. I think she is lovely. but she is a little plump. I hope she lose some of her weight.

No, I think she looks perfect the way she is. I like women to have a little puppy fat on them. :)

Prince Fillipos, He Could Graduate In University Of Georgetown This Saturday

has anyone heard anything such as the graduation of Prince Philippos? in his faculty indeed there was a graduation ceremony but nothing is officially announced.... :ermm:

King Constantine said in 19 march in speech at Eton College, about Prince Philippos:

The Greek Royal Family - News & Media

"...who is graduating from Georgertown this forthcoming May..."

I think that, Phillipos could to have been graduate in Georgetown the weekend past but in the website official, it does not says nothing
I think that, if Fillipos assists in wedding of Prince Joaquin, he was graduated the weekend past but
If Philippos isn´t in wedding Joaquing he is graduating forthcoming weekend

Phlilipos was graduate the past weekend. When will we see the photos of him in the official web?? . In the wedding, Philipos was very handsome . I thought that Nicholas was the man handsome of the family but now that I see Philipos I thought that he is really the handsome of the family.
And Theodora?
She was spectacular. Teodora was very pretty.
they are very well!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom