The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
Theodora attended the Queens 60th-wedding-anniversary-mass in London together with her parents. (Can somebody please post this one photo here from the Elizabeth and Phillip-sight) IMO shes gained a lot of weight recently and doesnt look too happy. From what I know she seems to attend some art-school in London after ending her studies at Brown-university in the USA. All this to me makes the feeling that she doesnt really know what to do with her life. Pitty that she has inherited IMO the bad parts of her parents looks. Hopefully shell find a nice boyfriend in the future and will find her way into life.....
SHE IS THIN AND SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL.I HAVE SEEN TO CONSTANTINOS, HE IS LESS FAT THAN IN THE PICTURES.THEY ARE VERY TALL.TEODORA ISNT FAT, THE PICTURES ARENT JUST.

TEODORA WILL HAVE PROBLEMS TO FOUND A BOYFRIEND. SHE IS VERY TALL.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Courtier

In German "Frau aktuell" from Dec. 12th there is a photo of Theodora on page 66 (maybe someone can post it here). This photo shocked me even more because its a close-up where you can see her whole figure: IMO shes indeed gained a lot of weight since, lets say, the wedding of Mary and Frederik and not to her advantage: Wearing this kind of mini-skirt is either a sign of a very good self-esteem or simply a matter of bad taste: IMO it looks unbecoming and emphasizes even more her being overweight.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:59 PM
Serene Highness

Teodora is thin, before, she was more thin, and now she is thin. The pictures grown fat to the tall persons.For example:
the queen Sofia is thin, when you see her in pictures but when you see to she in reality she is very very thin.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

With all due respect and without meaning to sound disagreeable, I feel it is quite abrasive for TRF members to be discussing the height, the weight or I don't know which physical feature of royal x, y, z. Every person on this earth can be attractive in her/his own unique way. Elitist, perfectionist comments have no place in civil society.

Remember that especially younger royals do navigate the Web and such statements, even positive ones, may sound quite intrusive and, in the end, they are meaningless. For instance, would you ever say that so and so is unattractive or ugly or ugly-looking?

Finally, body weight [high or low] is mainly and mostly a health issue and is a major problem in several nations of the western hemisphere. We should all be addressing it as such and leaving it discretely to the individuals to handle it themselves.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Gentry

Theodora Greece and 3 pictures at "Casting Call Pro"

Theodora Greece, actor, Casting Call Pro

female: actor
playing range : 18 - 26 years
height : 5' 10" (1.78 m)
weight :10st. 3lb. (65kg)
hair color: Blonde
eye color : Green
build : Medium

Education
2007, Post Graduate Acting
Drama Centre London

Additional Courses / Training
BA, Theatre Arts, Brown University, Providence RI (2006)

Northeastern University, Boston, Two-Year International Student in Theatre

RADA - The summer school (2006)

NYFA - 4 week Intensive Acting for Camera, Paris (2005)

Any other information
Taught Drama as an assistant teacher in Alice Springs, Australia (2002)

Ethnicity White/Caucasian
SKin Color White
Hair Length Long
Accents (UK) Irish, London, RP
Accents (US) General American
Accents (International) Greek
anguages SpokenG reek, Spanish
Interested in Commercials, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Radio, Theatre (Fringe), Theatre (Professional), Theatre (Touring), TV, Voice Over
Specific Singing Skills Soprano
General Dance Skills Ballet
Driving Licences Standard
Native accent English
Old 12-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Nobility

why does she use the name Greece? Why doesnt she use her family's last name like the Windsor's or Borbon's?
Old 12-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Nobility

Possibly because it is Schleswig-Hostein-Sonderburg-Gluecksburg - or something similar!
Old 12-21-2007, 01:47 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

A beautiful young woman. It's too bad that Prince William is spoken for, for now!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
A beautiful young woman. It's too bad that Prince William is spoken for, for now!
I always thought Pss Theodora and P William would have been a perfect match. How ideal would that have been? And to think of the bloodlines their children would have had. Oh well . . .
Old 12-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Gentry

I think the reason that Theodora uses her last name as Greece because "Gluckburg" comes AFTER Theodora was born. Maybe "Gluckburg" will use for all grandchildren of King Constanintin and Queen Ann-Maria, but not for thier children: Alexis, Palvos, Nicholas, Theodora, nor Phillipos.

Only for grandchildren.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
I always thought Pss Theodora and P William would have been a perfect match. How ideal would that have been? And to think of the bloodlines their children would have had. Oh well . . .

I agree, I think they would have made a wonderful match as their families are so connected. But, people have their own ideas about who they love. I'd love to see Theodora make a good match with one of the royal house heirs.
Who else is single and available at this time? Amadeo, Guillaume....
Old 12-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee View Post
I think the reason that Theodora uses her last name as Greece because "Gluckburg" comes AFTER Theodora was born. Maybe "Gluckburg" will use for all grandchildren of King Constanintin and Queen Ann-Maria, but not for thier children: Alexis, Palvos, Nicholas, Theodora, nor Phillipos.

Only for grandchildren.

I dont think there was ever a traditional surname for the GRF. And I believe the King and Queen want their children to identify themselves as princes and princess of Greece. JMO.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

SHE HAS AN IMPRESSIVE CURRICULUM.
SHE NEED A NAME ARTISTIC. TEODORA IS NOT A NAME ARTISTIC.
fOR EXAMPLE
DORA HELI.
WHAT ARTISTIC NAME COULD YOU TO TEODORA
Old 12-22-2007, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Her name is Theodora (Teodora). I don't think we need to come up with alternative names to the one she already has.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriwadee View Post
NYFA - 4 week Intensive Acting for Camera, Paris (2005)
Count Jefferson and Princess Alexandra of Berleburg were interviewed in Billedbladet about their Christmasses, and mentioned the closeness to Alexandra's cousins - one of the things Richard mentioned was how Theodora lived with them in Paris for four weeks a couple of years ago. I guess it was while she did this course.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Gentry

Why doesn't anyone in this thread talk about Philippos..? In the RF's new Christmas photo -which unfortunately I can't upload at the moment- he looks really good! IMO, now that Niko is in his 40's and has gained weight and lost hair, Philippos is by and large the most handsome male member of the Greek royal house.

Any update on what he's doing by anyone..?
Old 12-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
why does she use the name Greece? Why doesnt she use her family's last name like the Windsor's or Borbon's?
The Greek royals don't have a surname like the Windsors or the Borbons. They use 'Greece' since they sign themselves .......... of Greece.

Theodora's brothers also used 'Greece' as a surname when they were studying in US universities as they were required to have a surname on their college paperwork.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte1 View Post
The Greek royals don't have a surname like the Windsors or the Borbons. They use 'Greece' since they sign themselves .......... of Greece.
how come they don't? the spanish royals are from the royal house of bourbon, therefore felipe's surname is borbon. the greeks are from the royal house of glucksburg, therefore... how come theodora isn't theodora glucksburg?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Rather than have Princess Theodora's thread taken further off topic, discussion of the Greek Royal Family's surname, if they have one, should be done in the
Titles and Rules for the Royal Family thread, with reference to its companion thread in the Danish Forum: DRF last name?

thanks,
Warren
RF of Greece moderator
Old 12-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamta View Post
Why doesn't anyone in this thread talk about Philippos..? In the RF's new Christmas photo -which unfortunately I can't upload at the moment- he looks really good! IMO, now that Niko is in his 40's and has gained weight and lost hair, Philippos is by and large the most handsome male member of the Greek royal house.

Any update on what he's doing by anyone..?
Actually, Niko is 38, so he's not quite 40 yet. While I still think Niko is quite attractive, Philippos is certainly the most attractive male member in the family. And...he is much closer to my age