The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolopoulus View Post
The Prince Phillip was born Prince of Greece,he was born in Greece. he was son of Prince Andrew(Son King George and Queen Olga, Kings of Greece). His mother Prince Alice lived in Greece, she was very close to the greek royal family.

And: The Duke of Edinburgh´s a godfather to Prince Philippos (due to his own first name!) - so Philippos "had" to be there! He also attended the 80th birthday of Pr Philip together with his parents at Windsor 10 years ago.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

Yes it is true, the Duke of Edinbugh is godparent of prince Phillipos.This is picture of the baptize 1986

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m4YNconWLn...1600/f1uk4.jpg

And queen Elizabeth is godmother of Princess Theodora

Old 06-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Courtier

Strange IMO that Phillipos and Theodora travelled the long way to Europe to attend Prince Phillip´s 90th birthday church service and one week later when their cousin Nathalie married they didn´t attend and were probably already back in the U.S.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Serene Highness

it is of june: HRH Prince Phillipos of Greece, Lisa Resling Halpern, Nikos Notias, Madeleine Kristoffersson and John Ray attend 2011 DANISH AMERICAN SOCIETY Person of the Year Royal Gala Celebration Honoring Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at The American Museum of Natural History,. Danish American Society's 2011 Person of the Year ROYAL GALA - Page 3 - :|MANHATTAN SOCIETY|:Manhattan, New York City Event Photo Gallery
Old 07-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder if Theodora will be present at the Los-Angeles gala events during Prince William's and Kate's visit.It will be interesting to see her,as she didn't attend their wedding
Old 07-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

Yessss!!!! I think that she will be becuase Princess Theodora has english passport, and she know to the members of the British Royal Family (HEr godmother is Queen Elizabeth)
Old 07-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Courtier

So no invitation for Theodora/Phillipos in California. Pity that they aren´t seen so often at royal events. Not in Sweden, not in London, not in Berleburg, not in California. So always lesser opportunities for both of them to find a noble/royal partner
What a chance for Theodora if she had met f.i. Tom Hanks (who attended in California) to give her some advice for starting a career as a movie-star
Old 07-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Nobility

it is possible that She would was not in Los angeles, she may be of vacation !!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with you. She was english passport, she could have been invited....The Prince Philippos lives in new York, but he is more present in events of the royals, in june he was in: " DANISH AMERICAN SOCIETY Person of the Year Royal Gala Celebration", with Queen Margaret of Denmark.

Danish American Society's 2011 Person of the Year ROYAL GALA - :|MANHATTAN SOCIETY|:Manhattan, New York City Event Photo Gallery
Old 07-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Filippos graduated from Georgetown University in May 2008.He studied International Relations.The greek magazine Life n' Style (June 2008) had many photos of Filippos with the rest of the family.
Sorry will talk a little about some really old photos. Is there a way to see these photos? I saw the Christmas card photo, wondering if there were more. If anyone has access can you please put them up? would love to see them

And here is another photo from "DANISH AMERICAN SOCIETY Person of the Year Royal Gala Celebration" with Queen Margaret of Denmark in the lower right corner of the page. Is it just me or does he look a bit tired in these photos?

Link to photo: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KJA1xfF_gt...%2BDC%2B11.jpg

Link to the page where I originally found it: Danish Royal Media Watch: Billed Bladet#24: Daisy and the British Royals Take Over

One more thing though. I am a bit new on this particular thread and I saw someone (forgot the name) putting Prince Philippos's photo from his facebook. Isn't that a bit harsh? Harsh may not be the right word here but what I really mean is, I know we can find him on fb. But posting things from there (his profile pic for example is visible in a small size) - isn't that kind of invasion of his privacy? I didn't mean to offend anyone Just expressed my opinion. Peace
Old 08-25-2011, 06:24 AM
Aristocracy

In Facebook you can restrict the content you want everyone can see, including if you don´t forms part of the community, and the content that you want to not see the others, this is not public, I have restricted my content except my profile picture .
I have found this a few weeks ago, I put my name on google and found my photo of facebook. I went back to Facebook and I read the agreement. and it is true, you can limit content to you want that others see. the Prince Philippos´s profile picture is public, but the rest of content is limited and he doesn´t accepts friends,
Old 08-25-2011, 06:31 AM
Nobility

thank friend to information, I know it. Tatiana had profile public, but when she announced her engagement with Prince Nikolaos, she limited her content. I was her friend in facebook but now no. Philippos is in Porto Herli with family. THey are in Greece.

I have saw a website on the Internet at it could be voted Prince more handsome , Prince HArry won with 23% of vote, but Philippe was behind with 21% and Andrea of ​​Monaco was below along with others, he was the second
Old 09-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Theodora attended the 2011 NCLR Alma Awards Held at the Santa
Monica Civic Center in Santa Monica, California on September 10, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Aristocracy

Unlike her brothers, she looks middle-class like her sister.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Nobility

I have read that in magazine hola of spain ,it has one report of princess theodora this week, are these pictures?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:53 PM
Nobility

yes it was!!!! it was this event. I do not like the dress Princess Theodora. She is thin , now.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

Princess Theodora attended an event where the Interview magazine celebrated Christopher
Bollen's Lightning People with Belvedere Vodka held at Soho House, West Hollywood, California,
September 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 09-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator

Princess Theodora at the 3rd annual Bullets 4 Peace reloading life event celebrating the World Peace
Day at Station Hollywood at W Hollywood Hotel on September 21, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 09-28-2011, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

This is pictures of Princess Theodora. This is one posed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HcbJWOvwEb...1600/theo1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WrDNjLL9LN...1600/theo2.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jb5tAcfOPH...1600/theo3.jpg
Old 09-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Nobility

was the interview in "Hola!" magazine???? thanks , she is wonderful in pictures.