Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Philippos dancing Zeibekiko

Does someone have the video or know which TV-Channel showed it, where Prince Philippos danced the Zeibekiko on Nikolaos' wedding? I would be very glad about!!

Does someone have the video or know which TV-Channel showed it, where Prince Philippos danced the Zeibekiko on Nikolaos' wedding? I would be very glad about!!

There were three channels that were following the wedding closely, Star channel, Alpha channel and Alter channel. Star channel has the article but no video, Alter channel closed the only channel left to search is Alpha channel!!!

I am shocked reading about Princess Theodora which I have not read about her in years! She's an actress now?! My goodness what possessed her to want to become an actress?! Has she done any films/sitcoms up to date?!!

She has a gig with a soap opera

I think yes, it is her calling, in all the interviews that I have read of her, she says that when she was 14 years old, she discovered the theatre, and in that moment she had her future very clear, she wanted to work in the theater or cine. This is the poster photo "DENIM ON DENIM"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-h8um9t80ifU/UkBbvISeIeI/AAAAAAAACIE/RS9fKh3hYao/s1600/theodora+de+grecia+obra+de+teatro.jpg

That's good. I think it's definitely cool that she is going to have the opportunity to follow her dreams in theater: )

Does anyone have any knowledge ir a reputable article on a possible trust fund for TRH 's. I know HM has some revenue but I was wondering did her provide a trust fund ?. Thanks in.advance

What is the job of Prince Philippos?

Last edited:
I am shocked reading about Princess Theodora which I have not read about her in years! She's an actress now?! My goodness what possessed her to want to become an actress?! Has she done any films/sitcoms up to date?!!

Why you are shocked? She is not the first blueblood to be an actress! Remember Katherine Oxenberg.
As the GRF is not ruling anymore, their members have to do things into the real life.

Why you are shocked? She is not the first blueblood to be an actress! Remember Katherine Oxenberg.
As the GRF is not ruling anymore, their members have to do things into the real life.

Well, C O was not the daughter of a once ruling monarch - I think that´s a difference. Playing in some sort of soaps is not "acting" from my point of view, it´s a bit tacky... If someone puts all his/ her effort and passion into becoming a serious actress, acting on stage or in film playing dramatic parts, fine. But I cannot take soap opera "stars" all too serious.
Don´t get me wrong - I like Theodora! But Royalty, exiled or not, and acting in a commercial way, don´t fit together, if one aks me.
But it´s good to see how the King and Queen seem to support their daughter no matter what.

Don´t get me wrong - I like Theodora! But Royalty, exiled or not, and acting in a commercial way, don´t fit together,

Commercial way? Do you mean work for money? But her brothers and sister also work for money. KCII all kids will never become acting royals, and only 2 of them have known what a royal life is, the 3 youngers know only some weddings and other gatherings.
Or is the job of actress which bothers you? She can stard from a soap and improve. Of course all actresses are not Ellen Mirren o Maggie Smith, but they can love their job and do it well.

What a change! With a new hair colour Princess Theodora yesterday, February 12, attended the Leka show during Nolcha Fashion Week New York Fall/Winter 2014 presented by RUSK at Pier 59. She reminds me a lot of Alexia now.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Princess Theodora attended the BritWeek Oscar party celebrating past, present and future Oscar winners at Hooray Henry's in West Hollywood, California on February 26.

** Pic **

I can´t believe it! A post about Philippos! This slowly turned out to be a pure "Theodora-thread" in the past....
(yes, I know! He´s a more private person than his elder sister!)

This is normal, Princess Theodora is actress, her profession requires being a public figure, advertising is essential in the profession . Prince Pilippos works at economic issues for him fame is irrelevant.

This is normal, Princess Theodora is actress, her profession requires being a public figure, advertising is essential in the profession . Prince Pilippos works at economic issues for him fame is irrelevant.

As I said before, he´s more private.

Theodora with actor Casper Van Dien, photo from Casper's Instagram. They are both at supernatural thriller “June".
Instagram

Last edited:
I read that Princess Theodora had changed her hair color by requirements of a movie script
, Will this thriller?

Theodora with actor Casper Van Dien, photo from Casper's Instagram. They are both at supernatural thriller “June".
Instagram

Wow! So she is acting in movies now! What has she been in other than general hospital?

The horror movie June starring Victoria Pratt and her 3rd cousin Catherine Oxenberg's husband Casper van Dien. See 475.

June (2014) - IMDb

Interesting that she calls herself, Theodora Greece.

Does the entire family call themselves "Greece"? Why not the family dynastic name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom