Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events part 1: July 2006 - February 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Theodora has been ticketed for speeding, it has been determined by a judge in a democratic state. And in this and others forums of internet ,a number people think:

The Princess Theodora is guilty of facts you do not known , about evidence that you don´t know ... but you still consider her guilty.

And consider that the decision of the judge, who knows the facts, who knows of evidence, is invalid.

I hope you never are called to participate in a jury for judge by murder or other crime, my God, the accused will be guilty....

Last edited:
Princess Theodora has been ticketed for speeding, it has been determined by a judge in a democratic state. And in this and others forums of internet ,a number people think:

The Princess Theodora is guilty of facts you do not known , about evidence that you don´t know ... but you still consider her guilty.

And consider that the decision of the judge, who knows the facts, who knows of evidence, is invalid.

I hope you never are called to participate in jury pra judge a murder or other crime, my God, the accused will be guilty....

I was only using the judge's findings as the basis of my statement when I made my post. She was traveling at 100 mph. Fact. It was proven and upheld by the judge. 100 mph is very, very dangerous on a road like that (and I have driven on that road hundreds of times, so I know what I am talking about). It is a fact that she took a blood alcohol test which resulted in a .07 blood alcohol content reading. Fact. The judge did not add DUI to her conviction because .08 is the limit. Fact. I don't understand why it is so upsetting that people would look at this case and say that her actions were wrong. :ermm: She is just very lucky that she didn't kill herself or someone else. Everyone makes mistakes and I hope that she has learned from this and never does anything like this again.

People do not speed at that rate all the time (at least not on roads like that). :ermm: The incident is a matter of public record. I agree with you that the first journalist shouldn't have called her the "haughty princess", but even if this was you or me, this incident would have been reported in the local newspaper.
The officer was within the scope of the law to suspect her of a DUI with a .07 BAC (but the charges would not have stuck as we have seen in her case):

Can I Get a DUI at 0.07 BAC? | DrunkDrivingLawyers.com

People speed all the time, and no matter how much you're over the limit. You may kill someone whether you're 1 mile an hour over or 50 miles over.
You're right a local newspaper, like you or I, so why isn't every other speeder being criticised like we are doing with Theodora?
Yes the officer was right to take her in, but she wasn't drink driving.

Even if she wasn't "officially" drunk by the amount prescribed by law....her driving was and could have been impaired by the amount of liquor that she did consume. Stricly put because she was slightly drunk she would have been slower to react when speeding. Especially if she is driving at high speeds (100 mph?!) on a curvy road.

Could have impaired, not for definete. You could drive 100 mph on a straight road, having only ever drunk water you're entire life, and killed 4 or 5 people in a pile up. She didn't kill anyone, she was slightly drunk, it's put a dampener on her "sweet" image. Other than that what harm has this actually done?

People speed all the time, and no matter how much you're over the limit. You may kill someone whether you're 1 mile an hour over or 50 miles over.
You're right a local newspaper, like you or I, so why isn't every other speeder being criticised like we are doing with Theodora?

Could have impaired, not for definete. You could drive 100 mph on a straight road, having only ever drunk water you're entire life, and killed 4 or 5 people in a pile up. She didn't kill anyone, she was slightly drunk, it's put a dampener on her "sweet" image. Other than that what harm has this actually done?

The harm is that she did this. That's the harm. Would you say to the family of a person whose child was killed by a drunk driver "what harm was actually done?". She broke the law. Plain and simple. Her actions were negligent and dangerous. :bang: Imagine if she didn't get caught and continued to repeat this behavior? The probability of her getting into a serious accident would increase dramatically. It is a good thing that she was caught. Now she can learn from this. It is a good thing that police are patrolling our roads and stopping drivers who drive recklessly. I am glad they stopped her (and I've always liked Theodora, and I still do). She could have hurt herself or others. That's the "harm"; whether someone was killed or not is irrelevant IMO.

Yeah she did it, thousands of people have broken the law. The law gets broken all the time. She'll be punished and she probably won't do it again.

Theodora didn't kill a child, so why bring up that scenario? If she had killed a child, this would be a whole different matter. Driving too fast and killing a child is completely different.

She was stopped, end of. She could have hurt herself or someone else, she didn't.

You think driving over the speed limit and killing someone is the same thing? Wow.

Yeah she did it, thousands of people have broken the law. The law gets broken all the time. She'll be punished and she probably won't do it again.

Theodora didn't kill a child, so why bring up that scenario? If she had killed a child, this would be a whole different matter. Driving too fast and killing a child is completely different.

She was stopped, end of. She could have hurt herself or someone else, she didn't.

You think driving over the speed limit and killing someone is the same thing? Wow.

No, I don't. I apologize if you have misunderstood my post. I believe that driving at that speed could very likely cause a deadly crash. Of course they're not the same thing; but the action of reckless driving can often result in death. Would you be saying the same thing if someone had crashed into Theodora? Would you say that "people break the law all the time? They'll be punished and probably won't do it again?"

You apparently misunderstood what I said when I asked if you would say the same thing to a family who lost their child in a drunk driving accident. Let me rephrase it: would you make the same comment about Theodora's actions to a person who has lost a loved one in a drunk driving accident? :whistling:

She should not have been behind the wheel. Period. She is very, very, very lucky that she didn't get into an accident. She was tailgating the car in front of her (driving dangerously close). It was probably only a matter of time before she would have crashed.

The behavior Princess Theodora is very irreponsable , VERY...this is obvious, she had to be sanctioned and the judge has made it. Okey by Judge.

The behavior of certain people that don´t assume the decision of a judge and suggesting new facts that the Judge has not considered , should also be punished, too

You are creating situations, that never happened. I cannot know what I would say if Theodora crashed into someone, because she didn't crash into anyone. She didn't hurt anyone, like you say she was lucky.

The behavior Princess Theodora is very irreponsable , VERY...this is obvious, she had to be sanctioned and the judge has made it. Okey by Judge.

The behavior of certain people that don´t assume the decision of a judge and suggesting new facts that the Judge has not considered , should also be punished, too

What new facts are being suggested in this case?

Katrianna said "...he judge dropped the DUI probably because it COULD have been contested and difficult to prove as it was the officer's discretion so the judge went with excess speed and tail gating." this she is doesn´t know.....

:previous: Thank you for answering my question.:flowers:

Why are you defending her behave? That´s sad. :ermm:
I don´t like people who think with just two three drinks (for sure) can drive a car.
And I don´t care if she is "Royal". That´s not right!

But hey, I´m not St. Theodora...

Excuse me? I haven't defended her or her behaviour. I just question if anyone here on this board, without knowing all the facts, can judge what someone deserves.

I think like you and Beltran, the judge has said it is a fine for speeding and only he knows the facts. No one can suggest other facts, they do not know the facts but they presuppose the facts, they invent the facts ......

Since its percentage below the legal limit, saying that she is impaired is a good guess. Also, I don't know how the speeding laws are where you are from? But in Maryland, driving 100 MPH in a zone is considered reckless driving. Doing, so while having a "buzz" is most certainly a dangerous thing.

And frankly, the suggestion that just because someone didn't get hurt or killed, so the whole thing should not be an issue is just leaving me slightly speechless. First of all, anyone in a position of power or a name that could/would/might be well known should be careful that such behavior is always going to attract attention. So Theodora doesn't get a pass. She is not new to the game. Finally, Theodora should be extremely THANKFUL that she didn't kill or maim anyone including herself.

And for the record, I would have the same thought if this was Theodora, Lindsay Lohan, Mr. Any Man from Anywhere, CA. I was watching E Television the other day, and they did a segment on the Prison Break actor who was drinking, speeding and doing drugs, who was convicted of vehicular manslaughter when the car he was driving flipped over and killed a passenger. I mean, really does someone have to die before we realize that Drinking and Driving is bad.

I would imagine that Theodora has (or one hopes) learned a valuable lesson.

Last edited:
Why are you defending her behave? That´s sad. :ermm:
I don´t like people who think with just two three drinks (for sure) can drive a car.
And I don´t care if she is "Royal". That´s not right!

But hey, I´m not St. Theodora...

I don't think anyone is defending Theodora's behavior. Theodora never should have been driving at the speeds she was driving at, and she has been convicted of the speeding crime and is in turn going to have to pay the consequences of those actions.

I don't really understand how people are saying that it is OK and that this story is sensationalized.

Her blood alcohol level was .07, which, I'm sorry, is drunk.

She was driving at 100 miles/hr=161 kilometers/hr and tailgating people. This is reckless.

Tens of thousands of people die every year because of behavior like this and she could have seriously harmed herself or others.

In the state of California, .07 is not drunk, at least not in the eyes of the law and those who are cited for a DUI for having a .07 BAC usually end up cited for a lesser charge, because .07 can be contested in the California court systems.

It was irresponsible to drive in excess of the speeds posted by the law of California.

However, since she was not actually convicted of driving while under the influence of alcohol we can actually know that there wasn't the appropriate evidence to substantiate the claim in court.

And frankly, the suggestion that just because someone didn't get hurt or killed, so the whole thing should not be an issue is just leaving me slightly speechless. First of all, anyone in a position of power or a name that could/would/might be well known should be careful that such behavior is always going to attract attention. So Theodora doesn't get a pass. She is not new to the game. Finally, Theodora should be extremely THANKFUL that she didn't kill or maim anyone including herself.

Totally agreed. Those who drive while impaired or drive that far over the speed limit (or worse, do both at once) and don't hurt anyone are not, in my opinion, any less guilty of doing something wrong than those who do the same thing and end up killing someone. They're just luckier than the ones who cause accidents. Someone who gets in a car with a BAC of .07 and drives 100mph and doesn't cause an accident is just as guilty of endangering others' lives than someone who gets in a car with a BAC of .07 and drives 100mph and does cause an accident.

Is the 0,07 breath alcohol or blood alcohol. If it was breath alcohol, as I don't think the policeman was taking a bloodtest right there on the road, it could have been considerable lower. That the breath test are not 100% reliably and you will only get a reliable number by bloodtest is why you won't be convicted due to breath test alone.

It has been proven that you can get up to 0,1Promille breath alcohol just by drinking apple juice.

I have read all that you have written and this is my opinion. I do not like the treatment of this news by some newspaper, they are suggesting facts that are not . But the judge has fined the Princess by a speeding 100 km an hour, that is very fast, very excessive and very dangerous. She has endangered her life, at that speed if would she had had an accident ???..... I don´t want think it and she put in dangerous the life of others . Theodora I hope this you serves of lesson. I admire her but this is bad.

I think people are misunderstanding my point. Yes, she did not get convicted of a DUI, but there is a considerable percentage of crimes that end up in non-conviction, either because it is a stupid crime and would waste time and money or it was a first offense or whatever.

My point is that she did something irresponsible. Having .07% of your blood be alcohol may not legally be "drunk" but there IS something in your system, and when she went out driving, she knew she had something in her system. (I'm sure she didn't sit around with a breathalizer making sure she would blow below a .08 to get out of a DUI) Even so, the .08, in a way, is an arbitrary number because the law has to have a specific number. This is why people can still be convicted if they are on the borderline, which she was.

What I am saying is that I don't quite understand the people defending her actions.

I'm sorry to beat a dead horse but I just feel that this subject is always overlooked. Its not just her, I get really annoyed with people like Paris Hilton or other celebutards that get off for this kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody should defend Dora for her stupid actions, what she did was downright stupid & dangerous. Just think about it, if she had hit someone what would u say then? Or even worse...if someone else drove at that crazy speed and a bit drunk & hit your precious cutie, what would u do then? I bet u would demand his head on the plate for having killed your (fat) Princess :w00t: :lol: ...! j/k

First, for you she is not Dora, she is Theodora. Second her acting was unwise , not stupid, this is different. People are fined for breaking traffic rules are not stupid ,,,,, Another members of the nobility have also been fined for speeding and you certainly did not rush to judge them as stupid. I seem to recall a controversy in Norway, when King Harald, I think that was King Harald, he was late for a public act, went through an urban nucleus at a speed of 100 km per hour, the British royal family has also been talked about fines and Spain Also, Also, la Princess Magdalena, In Denmark ...and Belgium .... The problem is different, the problem is that there people who like the princess Theodora, this is the problem

Nobody should defend Dora for her stupid actions, what she did was downright stupid & dangerous. Just think about it, if she had hit someone what would u say then? Or even worse...if someone else drove at that crazy speed and a bit drunk & hit your precious cutie, what would u do then? I bet u would demand his head on the plate for having killed your (fat) Princess :w00t: :lol: ...! j/k

......and The Prince of Bulgaria was an accident by speeding, and he is quadriplegic, it is dangerous. Nobody here has justified the conduct of the Princess, we has been tried here the description of the facts by journalists who have tried to distort the news, they have sued a person beyond the measures that she has committed.

I like the Prince Filippos and Theodora, they are my favorites. I saw some pictures of Prince Philippos in Greek party he was with a girl named Yolanda, I read that could be Greek Cyprus , does anybody know something? Has Prince Philippos new girlfriend?and the spanish???

I know this pictures, but these pictures are of 2007, when he studied in Georgetown, then in 2008, in the baptize of Amelia, Princess Alexia´s daughter, he was with his girlfriend, his name was Luz Ernandez, it was serious. But she was not in Prince Nikolaos´s wedding???:ermm::ermm:

Last edited:
The greek media mentioned the speeding and the fine today. They said that the Princess was on her way to an audition and she was speeding because she was late!!

She must have been very late, considering she was 40 miles per hour over the speed limit!

Back in the spotlight:

Princess Theodora attended a screening of Films In Motion & Lionsgate Entertainment's
'Blood Out' at the DGA on April 25, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I see that Princess Theodora has thinned. She is very pretty.

In the "special edition wedding of Prince William" of the magazine HOLA! of Spain , in addition to the special, is a short interview with Princess Theodora, where she talks about her first movie as a protagonist, her family, and .............has no boyfriend!. She says that whenever she speaks with Queen Sofia, in addition to her work, she asks: Do you have a boyfriend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom