Princess Theodora And Prince Philippos 1: November 2002-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theodora is turning into a lovely lady. I certainly wish that she and Prince William would marry. Here are some reasons.

1) She's royal and already knows her role.
2) She's blonde and apparently that's what he's known to like.
3) She doesn't have any skeletons in her closet (that we know of) that the press can drag out about her.
4) Her family and his family have a million close connections and their all friends.
5) She has a wonderful, stable family life which Diana didn't have. This definitely helps when you have to live in the public eye.
6) They just look like they would be good together.:) Can't you see them falling in love? :rolleyes: Can you imagine what that wedding would be like? Every royal possible would attend that wedding. It would even be in the press in the U.S. because of William.

OK. I'm sorry if you all think I've gone overboard. I haven't really. It's just fun to dream.:)

Hi Sylvia! :)

You haven't gone overboard. I think that if William and Theodora eventually fell in love that it would be great. They would be a good pair IMO, but of course they would have to actually want to be with one another and be the "ones" for one another. If they were to eventually marry I think that would be wonderful as long as it was for the right reasons. ;)

What are doing Theodora and Phillippos?

I think Theodora has finished school and had a Gap year. What she has done in this year and that she is going to study?

Is Phillippos going to the States?

;) Princess Theodora will turn 20 on the ninth of June. She had just finished her studies in a school in London if Im sure it is Woldringham School in the south of London. :unsure:

I think Prince Phillippos is studying secondary school in London... :unsure:
;)

I thought that he´s in the states for a year, but I´m not sure. I think he will finish school this year.

And what is T. doing? She has already finished school for nearly 2 year now. What has she done (working, intership, etc.)?

On the page of the GRF, there are no news about the two for years.

In the summer of 2002 Philippos travelled to the USA where he continued his education at an international finishing school. He said campus life will give him the opportunity to meet new people from around the world.

Theodora is studying on a university in the states,

Princess Theodora's Christening

Attachments

• C.1.jpg
    C.1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 929
;) when she was still young

Attachments

• theodora...jpg
    theodora...jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 877
Maybe someone has an update to what King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie's youngest children are up to these days? Theodora is on her 'Gap Year' isn't she?

I wanted to start a thread where we can add the current info and photos of the King and Queen of Greece's youngest two children.

Please come and post.

Chanel

Philippos-
philippos.jpg

:( Iam afraid there are not so many photos about them!

Attachments

• SWScan00005porto_heli.jpg
    SWScan00005porto_heli.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 952
Pardon me for making another post, but it seems the other post was almost completely dedicated to Theodora. I am must more fascinated with Phillippos. He is a very handsome young man, and I would like to find more about him, though it is nearly impossible. Could anyone help? Possibly posting facts and new pictures. It seems there is only the few pictures of him. :flower:

~Jerica

Originally posted by moody@Nov 14th, 2003 - 12:00 pm
:( Iam afraid there are not so many photos about them!
yes its very hard to find pictures of the two of them

from ibl

here with their grandmother, Queen Ingrid

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,367
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom