Princess Theodora And Prince Philippos 1: November 2002-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theodora and other royals

Watched her on TV during the wedding of Alexandra Berleburg and Frederik. At Alexandra´s wedding she was 15 and nowbody seemed to talk to her. At Frederiks wedding she was 21 - and nowbody seemed to talk to her. Don´t know but it´s my opinion that she will have problems to find a partner. She´s very tall but not pretty in my opinion and if you are a girl and not pretty it ´s even worth to be tall! In contrast to Marie-Chantal no rich american male student is interested in a quite poor not pretty european princess. I wonder whether she ever marries, I mean she studies some kind of theatre in Brown university - will she ever earn her own money with that?

Stefanie said:
Watched her on TV during the wedding of Alexandra Berleburg and Frederik. At Alexandra´s wedding she was 15 and nowbody seemed to talk to her. At Frederiks wedding she was 21 - and nowbody seemed to talk to her. Don´t know but it´s my opinion that she will have problems to find a partner. She´s very tall but not pretty in my opinion and if you are a girl and not pretty it ´s even worth to be tall! In contrast to Marie-Chantal no rich american male student is interested in a quite poor not pretty european princess. I wonder whether she ever marries, I mean she studies some kind of theatre in Brown university - will she ever earn her own money with that?

I definitely do not adopt your comments about Theodora; I just wanted to remind people that these kind of stuff would go around for Alexia as well: that she's not pretty, and too old to get married etc etc.. And look at her now..: She's got a great family

Stefanie said:
I too disagree with your assessment. She is pretty, however, she is not "model" pretty or "model" thing. It is unrealistic for us to expect many people to look like the "ideal" beauty. That is why models get paid so much. They are not supposed to look like the rest of us. She was born a princess, not a model. There is a big difference. If she doesn't find a husband, it is more because of her shyness, than because of her looks or weight. Men like confidence and playfulness, they don't like mousy and shy women.

I think one of the main reasons she went into drama school is that she needed to get rid of that kind of shyness

She really went to a drama school to get rid of her shyness? Interesting!

I have heard of alot of people doing that. It is a great way to get over shyness.

I would think they would get speech classes.

Stefanie said:
Don´t know but it´s my opinion that she will have problems to find a partner. She´s very tall but not pretty in my opinion and if you are a girl and not pretty it ´s even worth to be tall! In contrast to Marie-Chantal no rich american male student is interested in a quite poor not pretty european princess.

If men are not looking favourably at Theodora based on superficial reasons because she's too tall or not pretty enough in their eyes (and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder), then those are the very kind of men Theodora probably wouldn't or shouldn't be marrying anyways. If someone is that vain or shallow, then they're not worth it.

Stefanie said:
I mean she studies some kind of theatre in Brown university - will she ever earn her own money with that?

Theatre actors may not make a lot of money, especially in comparison to movie actors, but they make enough to live. And I doubt that her parents would let her be outsted onto the street because she couldn't make ends meet.

Kelly said:
I would think they would get speech classes.

Speech classes help you with your public expression, the way you speak in public; but drama classes can help you with the body language, they make you more confident and that's what helps you overcome shyness:)

Is theater her major? Why would she major in a subject just to get over shyness. Wouldn't she just take a few courses? She may be interesting a another field related to theature like production or writing. A lot of shy people are good writers.

She enjoyed drama at school -- according to the old website, she performed in several Greek dramas while there. She probably just enjoys theatre -- though I can't imagine her ever going on stage or film -- it took decades for Edward Wessex to overcome the knock his image took from his brief foray under the lights.

I think Thodora stop stuying theater after she graduate from university. And she shoud go to a Swiss finishing school like her mother.

You don't usually attend finishing school after you've graduated from university. That's something you do before university.

Princess Theodora Picture Thread

Princess Theodora seems like a sweet young lady so I'm hoping that people will post pictures of her here. :)

Some random pictures of Theodora from Getty Images:

Theodora at the pre-wedding festivities in Denmark with Marie-Chantal and Nikolaos: http://www.imgster.com/ims/pic.php?u=274QBivf&i=2343

Theodora at Prince Achileas Andraes's christening: http://www.imgster.com/ims/pic.php?u=274QBivf&i=2342

Theodora at Princess Alexia's wedding: http://www.imgster.com/ims/pic.php?u=274QBivf&i=2341

Happy Birthday Princess Theodora!

Happy Birthday, for Princess Theodora,and The very Best Of Luck with Her studies and carrier!!!

Happy birthday, Your Highness!!!

Xρόνια πολλά, Υψηλοτάτη!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures from Princess Theodora's graduation (28/5/06) and performance can be found at the official royal family website

iannis said:
Pictures from Princess Theodora's graduation (28/5/06) and performance can be found at the official royal family website

Thanks for this information Iannis :) :)

Can somebody tell me the adress of the greek website

Thank you

I like Theodora. I think she is sweet and graceful. So I am looking forword to lookig at her pictures. but I can not find some picture of princess Theodora's graduation at the official royal family website.
Where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom