Princess Theodora And Prince Philippos 1: November 2002-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PHILIPPOS at his brother's wedding

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,371
What are you talking about?

The Greeks don't reign any more, so neither will rule Greece. Even if they were reigning in Greece, both are pretty far down in line.

There's some talk that Theodora will marry William of Wales, but neither has been rumored to be interested in the other.

I for one would love to see Theodora and William together, but if they won't get together then I would like to see her with Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. Since Theodora is for sure to be at Frederik's and Felipe's weddings, being their first cousin, then she will have plenty of opportunities to speak with the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg. Although, Guillaume met his former girlfriend at Crown Prince Haakon's wedding and may not want a repeat of that. Theodora does resemble his previous girlfriend, Pia Haraldson.

Wouldn't it be romantic though? It would be reminisent of King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie. They "met" at Juan Carlos and Sofia's wedding and danced and danced and danced.

Here's a conspiracy type question - do you think it's a coincidence Theodora and Philippos were born aroud the same years as William and Harry?

Do you think the GRF wanted to have kids around the same age as the future heir and spare to the British monarchy so they could have a chance of marrying into the family?

I think it was quite a coincidence that they were born so close.. Ex-Queen Anne-Marie suffered a few miscarriages before Theodora's and Philippos births and they must have been overjoyed to finally be able to have more children..I think that answers the question..:)

One of them said that their children were growing up and getting ready to leave home and they had to decide whether to stick with the 3 they had, or start a second family -- they obviously chose the 2nd family.

Christening of Arrieta Morales
Princess Theodora of Greece and her brother Philipos

Attachments

• the1.jpg
    the1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5,035
Christening of Arrieta Morales
Princess Theodora and Princess Alexia of Greece with her daughter Arrieta, Carlos Morales and Princess Cristina of Spain, godmother of little Arrieta.

Attachments

• the2.jpg
    the2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 781
I like to see princess Theodora in full gala (with tiara) for her 1st time at the wedding of her cousin Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark with Ms Mary Donaldson!
Wich tiara she will wear? :flower:
I like too if I see prince Philippos with military uniform like your brothers in the wedding aniversary of queen Margrethe and prince Henrik (do any of you remember?) :innocent:

Philippos isn't in any military, and therefore has no uniform to wear. He doesn't even have honorary links to one.

:p :heart: And perhaps for the second time in great gala with tiara one week later at the wedding of her cousin Prince Felipe :rolleyes:

at the funeral of the late queen ingrid of denmark
5w60w00z_guest.jpg

in denmark, 2000
5VY0W02J_guest.jpg

also in 2000
5qa0xko2_guest.jpg

queen margeretes 60th birthday, 2000
5qa0xkc1_guest.jpg

In the picture with the Queen of Denmark, are they on steps, or are they just that tall? I know the queen's very tall, but Theodora and Phillipos look to be towering over her!

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Apr 19th, 2004 - 8:50 am
In the picture with the Queen of Denmark, are they on steps, or are they just that tall? I know the queen's very tall, but Theodora and Phillipos look to be towering over her!
I think they are both pretty tall. Also, Theodora seems to favour heels which adds a couple more inches to her so it seems like she "towers" her mother when they are probably the same height or Theodora is an inch or so taller.

Prince Phillippos became 18 a few days ago

and I hope we will see Princess Theodora in tiara for the first times at her cousins weddings..

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Apr 19th, 2004 - 7:50 am
They're a step above Queen Margrethe. Theodora and Philippos seem really tall anyways. They'd probably be within a few inches of Margrethe standing at the same level.

Prinsesse Theodora is in denmark

will we see her in a tiara and gala dress for the first time?

I expect her to be in a tiara. If she isn't that would be odd. I imagine she will wear the tiara that Marie-Chantal used for her wedding.

I think Theodora resembles a young queen Margrethe in this picture!

I saw here many comments about the young princes of Europe and realized one thing: they didn't talked about prince Philippos of Greece. He is a prince as any other. He wasn't include in many of the alternatives.

That's why I'm curious to know what's your opinion about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom