The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Nobility

From where did she graduated and what exactly did she studied?Sorry for the silly question but i know almost nothing for them,last time i saw Constantine on tv it was at Rainier's funeral

Old 06-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Courtier

The photos are in the news section (go to News and Media, and select News).

Theodora graduated from Brown U, in Rhode Island, with a degree in Theatre or Drama.

Old 06-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Nice photos. I wonder why Pavlos and Marie-Chantal weren't there. So how old is she now... 21? Wow, she had to do a 40 minute show by herself... I'd be terrified! I give her a lot of credit for that.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Courtier

She was born in June 1983, so she's 23 now.

I also wonder why her brother didn't attend. It's not like he couldn't have flown out with the rest of the family. My siblings flew in from 3 different countries to attend my graduation.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:57 AM
Courtier

Why Pavlos and MC possibly didnīt attend...

because their relations to Theodora are practically zero. Canīt imagine that MC is very fond of Theodora (the same with Alexia). Now Theodora seems to attend another boring year in Brown because she doesnīt know what to begin with her new life as an "actress". If you see what kind of theme she chose for this fourty minutes monologe sitting in that chair telephoning (or what is was going to be...) she must be known all over the university as those daughter of that fomer unsuccessful greek king and she seems to bubble about that all the time.
On that first photo sitting there with this black hat (Iīm sure the hat has a special name I donīt know), and the sun-glasses with that pink top (o dear with those arms youīd better chosen another one....) as always none seems to talk to her or being busy with her...
Old 06-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly9480
The photos are in the news section (go to News and Media, and select News).

Theodora graduated from Brown U, in Rhode Island, with a degree in Theatre or Drama.
Wow,Brown..Thanks
Old 06-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
because their relations to Theodora are practically zero. Canīt imagine that MC is very fond of Theodora (the same with Alexia). Now Theodora seems to attend another boring year in Brown because she doesnīt know what to begin with her new life as an "actress". If you see what kind of theme she chose for this fourty minutes monologe sitting in that chair telephoning (or what is was going to be...) she must be known all over the university as those daughter of that fomer unsuccessful greek king and she seems to bubble about that all the time.
On that first photo sitting there with this black hat (Iīm sure the hat has a special name I donīt know), and the sun-glasses with that pink top (o dear with those arms youīd better chosen another one....) as always none seems to talk to her or being busy with her...
So, are you aware of the topic she chose for her 40 minutes piece herself??
Old 06-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Courtier

To Iannis: Yes, I am!

If you read the text concerning Theodoraīs graduation at the Greek-royal-family website thoroughly there they told what the stage play was about.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Serene Highness

[quote=Stefanie]because their relations to Theodora are practically zero. Canīt imagine that MC is very fond of Theodora (the same with Alexia). Now Theodora seems to attend another boring year in Brown because she doesnīt know what to begin with her new life as an "actress".[quote]

Well, I think that MC and her husband should have gone since they really don't have any state visits or such things that are required of a real crown prince. It really wouldn't have hurt their "busy" schedule.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie

Stefanie, why are you always so negative? And I notice you only pick on the girls in the family, never the guys... interesting.
Anyway, looking at the photos, I was wondering why the male graduates were wearing their robes, but none of the female grads seem to wear one... only the cap (hat). Maybe this is a Brown Univ. tradition. At any rate, Theodora looks very happy.

Quote from Stefanie:
To Iannis: Yes, I am!
If you read the text concerning Theodoraīs graduation at the Greek-royal-family website thoroughly there they told what the stage play was about.

Yes, Iannis it explains it on the website... that's where I got it from too.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:25 AM
Commoner

I could find princess Theodora's graduation photo on the web page. Thank you for telling. Theodora look like she put on some wight.Her figure is similar to sister Alxia. They both take after their father. I was suprised that only her first name was written on the diploma.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Gentry

I love her name, Theodora
Old 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Gentry

I doubt it very much that MC did not attend because she is not fond of Theodora or Alexia. First, from the June British Vogue article, it seems that MC adores her husband and he adores her. When you love your husband so much, you'll do anything for him, including seeing annoying relatives (not that Theodora or Alexia are annoying relatives, they don't seem like the type.) Secondly, I've stated before that Theodora is pretty. She may not be a model, but she is still attractive. Not everyone can have Kiera Knightley's figure.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat
Anyway, looking at the photos, I was wondering why the male graduates were wearing their robes, but none of the female grads seem to wear one... only the cap (hat). Maybe this is a Brown Univ. tradition. At any rate, Theodora looks very happy.
maybe because it was a really hot day to wear that stifling black gown? not to mention that they had the ceremony in an open-air venue.

just guessing.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:18 AM
Nobility

Smile Princess Theodora of Greece Picture Thread

Can people help and contribute to this thread. :)
For my high school art folio i want to create a medium that has something to do with my intrest with history/royalty today and the past. i then thought about extending my history knowledge via art and learn a bit more about a(ancient country = greece) royal family that i don't know a lot about like the greek royal family.
I have been trying to look for princess theodora's official portrait (picture) and to be able to print it out and make a colloage of teen. royalty or draw a picture of her and other royals so could you guys please help? :)
Old 07-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Gentry

Some pictures of her: