Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 2: June 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the photos. It´s nice to see the whole family having fun together.

Are they going to attend Madeleine and Chris' wedding? All Alexia's siblings will be present.

Are they going to attend Madeleine and Chris' wedding? All Alexia's siblings will be present.

Clearly as the guestlist was announced, and Alexia wasn't on it. I doubt it.

Why does Carlos Morales doesn't have title of Prince or other noble title?

Why does Carlos Morales doesn't have title of Prince or other noble title?

He's a commoner who married a princess. The title of a female royal does not convey to her husband.

Last edited:
What has happened to my favourite royal Princess Alexia? She and her family seem to have disappeared from the ground. No more photos from Lanzarote-events or so...:sad:
Last time I can remember to have seen the children clearly was in the beginning of December 2011 when they all visited the Urdangarin family in Washington.

What has happened to my favourite royal Princess Alexia? She and her family seem to have disappeared from the ground. No more photos from Lanzarote-events or so...:sad:
Last time I can remember to have seen the children clearly was in the beginning of December 2011 when they all visited the Urdangarin family in Washington.
I feeel the same way. Alexia is my favourite princess and I love her children. Please, photos of them!

Anyone here (of our fellow spanish posters maybe?) who knows what they´re up to. Some photos of the kids f.i.?
Alexia always was my favourite princess since her birth but they seem to disappear from the scene more and more. (Lanzarote is IMO anyway a little well out of harm´s way...) Fear it has to do with Alexia being best friend of Cristina who is still in trouble with the justicial authority.

Anyone here (of our fellow spanish posters maybe?) who knows what they´re up to. Some photos of the kids f.i.?
Alexia always was my favourite princess since her birth but they seem to disappear from the scene more and more. (Lanzarote is IMO anyway a little well out of harm´s way...) Fear it has to do with Alexia being best friend of Cristina who is still in trouble with the justicial authority.

This is a picture from official page of greek royal family.
You can see on it children from Prince Pavlos and Princess Alexia with their grandparents
http://www.greekroyalfamily.gr/images/slideshow/02.jpg

:previous: Thank you for sharing. Those were lovely photos. Since I had a translation of the article on Google, I was able to read the text. I didn't realise that King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie founded a Greek school in London (if I've understood the translation correctly). Do you know if it's still there?

:previous:You are welcome:) Yes you understood correctly fouded by the Kings.
There is no longer closed in 2005.

:previous: Thank you again. :) I apologise if I'm asking a lot of questions, but do you know why it closed?

The school was for Greek pupils or pupils with Greek origins. By 1996, it had 280 pupils, but after that it declined, finally having only 80 in 2005. So I imagine that the reasons were mainly economic. And no need to apologise!

:previous: Thank you again. :) I apologise if I'm asking a lot of questions, but do you know why it closed?

it was not exactly sold or closed, I know it still belongs to the schools organization of King Constantine, however it stopped acting as a greek school , because each time it had less Greeks pupils. This was transformed, now it is a British school .

:previous:1,900 meter swim, 90 km bike and 21 kilometer running :eek::eek::eek:
Did she finished the race?:question::question: and what has been her position on the podium?:whistling::whistling:

Wow, that's impressive at any age!

I know a few people who were less active in their 30s and 40s, (busy with kids), who then made a point of starting up with regular exercise again as they got into their 50s. A couple of them are now super fit, although I don't know anyone who's done a triathlon.

Alexia’s spanish is surprising because she has a ‘Canarian’ accent.
She explains the family history and their exile.
She says that she was raised believing Greece was home.
Her kids are adaptable and can deal with the situation of being semi-royal.
She mentions how emotional the funeral of her grandma in Greece was.
Then she speaks about lanzarote and the art situation in the area. She says something else could definitely be done.
She then speaks about what she studied and her career working in a school in London and Barcelona.
In Barcelona she met her husband.
She never lived with cristina when she was in Barcelona.
She was never told to marry someone royal.
Queen anne marie can speak some Spanish. King konstantinos speaks less Spanish.
She likes living in lanzarote because of its quality of life. they also get less press there. She mentions that press used to hide behind rubbish bins.
The name Arrieta comes from a friend of her who is greek.
She does not necessarily contemplate living in Greece, but she holidays there to visit her parents.
The greek palace is now a museum, but she hasn’t visited.
She mentions that cristina is doing well, and felipe is the same. She says that the phones of felipe (and others) are under nicknames in her phone in case the phone gets lost.
She speaks of her experience as a sports woman.

Back
Top Bottom