Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
baby carlos has really grown up. she has a wonderful family

Video in "Hola"-magazine

In Spanish HOLA-magazine there seems to be a video- interview with Alexia talking about her fourth pregnancy. Since I don´t have access to the videotape (when I click the "video"-button nothing happens, just an empty page) maybe some of you guys have and can tell me what she says?

Beautiful children! Thank you so much for the lecturas pictures. Little Carlos is so adorable. And Alexia looks wonderful in her pregnancy stage.

Stefanie said:
In Spanish HOLA-magazine there seems to be a video- interview with Alexia talking about her fourth pregnancy. Since I don´t have access to the videotape (when I click the "video"-button nothing happens, just an empty page) maybe some of you guys have and can tell me what she says?

Well basically Alexia and Carlos are asked a series of questions such as how many months she has of being pregnant. She said four. They were also asked if they had seen the Infanta Sofia and if they wanted to be godparents. Alexia responded that they hadn't seen her yet only in TV and Carlos responded the question of being godparents. He said that it was up to the parents of the Infanta to decide that. They were also asked similar question as the Lectura magazine has. A very short video about 2 min.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the video!

Alexia speaks Spanish remarkably well, no trace of foreign accent:flowers:

Thanks a lot for the wonderful new family pics! Little Carlos has become a little version of his father and looks so extremely cute.

It's great to hear that they'll have a fourth child, Marie Chantal and Pavlos as well as Cristina and Inaki have been good examples for them..:)
Congratulations to the family!

I think Alexia looks great although I think that after this pregnancy she should get in shape!!!

crisiñaki said:
Thanks for the video!

Alexia speaks Spanish remarkably well, no trace of foreign accent:flowers:

Ehmmmn what are they talking about ? I don´t understand a word of Spanish :ermm:

H.M. Margrethe said:
Ehmmmn what are they talking about ? I don´t understand a word of Spanish :ermm:
They are talking about her pregnancy (she's almost 4 months), whether they know Infanta Sofia or not, if they want to be her godparents, how to deal with a lot of kids and how to balance life with 3 and 1/2 kids :lol: :flowers:

Last edited:
berlen said:
News pics Alexia and family.Scans of Lecturas:
Thanks so much for the pics! I just so love this family, they are the most unpretentious (like Christina of Spain!) of royals, so down to earth. Not to mention that I think their kids are at least as gorgeous as some of the other RF's out there, actually, Alexia's daughters really are beauties that the likes of their peers cannot hold a candle to!

Congrats to the family.

I hadn't been on this thread in a while, so I just found out when I saw the video on Hola. I can't wait to see their fourth little cutie! It will be so awesome to Christina's four and Alexia's four playing together.

Beautiful photos of Alexia's family! Thank you for posting these!

beautiful pictures of the family happy to them when they are to six !!

thanks for the posted pic's I have to agree with princess Olga the girls are buuuteeful! and Carlos jr. is a handsome tot!
Wittykitty

Arrieta is a beautiful girl, as well her siblings.

Alexia and Carlos have such beautiful kids together.

I don't think this pregnancy was planned, because of the age of Alexia, but that she became pregnant, and didn't want to not have the baby, I understand her completely, I would feel the same way.

They look so wonderful! Thanks for the pictures. Really nice they stayed with Cristina and her bunch. We could imagine the reckus the kids must have made when they saw each other. Although they are at a disadvantage since the two three grown boys only have little Carlos and the two grown girls only have little Irene!

Galerías de imágenes

Apparently Alexia was not only their for a check up with the doctor but Carlos also had a minor surgery in his leg.

Their children are so adorable. I think like Ana Maria looks like her grandmother :)

christinacg said:
Their children are so adorable. I think like Ana Maria looks like her grandmother :)

Yes! I noticed this too. She looks a lot like her grandmother. She has great ankles by the way. They are not the think type. I believe her aunt grandmother, Queen Margerethe has them as well.

I am supprised to hear that Alexia is expecting again. That is a happy news. But I am a little worried about her health. Because she is not so young. I hope mother and child are both healthy.Take it easy,Alexia.

But I am a little worried about her health. Because she is not so young. I hope mother and child are both healthy.Take it easy,Alexia.

I'm sure she'll be fine. Plenty of women have kids in their 40s, including her cousin, Infanta Cristina. Were there complications with her other pregnancies?

So Cute

I think that Princess Alexia's children are among the cutest royal kids!!!!
:flowers:

There´s no hint that Alexia had some problems in the past with the delivery of her babies. She just seems to "pop" them out very easy. She left hospital in all three cases after three or four days and it was always a normal birth, which means no caesarean.
I´m only a little worried that she will have four children of very young age in proportion of her being already 42. I know some women who have one or two children of that young age in her early fourties but not four! In case she wanted a fourth one I had expected her to give birth some time in 2006 and I was a mixture of surprise and reservation that she waited once again two years after her 40´s birthday to have another one. Little Carlos will IMO be even more pampered and lonely in a way if the baby is going to become another girl. I find the "constellation" in Cristina´s case more convenient: There the only girl is also the youngest child.

Pics 11.7.2007

11/07/2007. Princess Alexia of Greece become godmother of a boat ,in Valencia, Spain, EUROPA PRESS Foto: Gamma / IBL

Pic 1
Pic 2

Thanks for the pics iceflower. She looks really beautiful.

Alexia is glowing. It is hard to believe she is over 40.

Alexia is so beautiful when she is smiling. I love the both pictures. Her smiling is naturaly and I believe she is happy. May it comes from her pregancy, may it comes from the summer.

Alexia's kindness is what makes her even prettier, the fact that a blue-blooded royal as her can be so nice, sweet and down to earth is quite beautiful to watch:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom