Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	203784   Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248359.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	203785  

Old 10-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Courtier

Absolutely beautiful family! Thank you very much for the pictures. This family always looks like it came out of a Nautica, Polo, or Gap commercial. :)

Old 10-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Nobility

more pics:) :)
from newscom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248344.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	203939   Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248346.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	203940   Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248348.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	203941   Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248349.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	203942  

Name:	gamma248350.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	203943   Click image for larger version

Name:	gamma248360.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	203944  
Old 10-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Courtier

their daughters will be real beauties,take care guys:)
Old 11-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Serene Highness

From Hola

Old 11-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Royal Highness

They look so happy and relaxed. Thank you all for the lovely photos.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Administrator

What great pics. Is it just me or does Princess Alexia just glow with happiness!
Old 11-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Courtier

Little Carlosīs baptism...

seems to be celebrated on November 26th in Puerto Calero (Lanzarote), where Alexia lives with her family. And the baptism seems to be celebrated in roman catholic ritus as far as I could understand because Carlos sen. wants it this way as the "Opiniones sobre la Realeza"-Message board announced. Please can somebody who is able to understand spanish translate the whole text and post it here.
As far as I understand a little bit they seem to expect Elena and Jaime and Cristina and Inaki to attend. I canīt imagine Elena and Jaime to come because Alexia never had a close relationship to Cristinaīs sister.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Why is Alexia still referred to as Princess? Is she still a Princess even though there is no monarchy in Greece? Also, the family looks great! The children are very cute...her husband is also very handsome!!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Courtier

She's considered to still be a princess, just like the deposed Italian, French, German, Romanian, Bulgarian, and Yugoslavian royals still call females in their families princesses.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:38 AM
Courtier

She's still royal even if the house isn't reigning.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

The baptism of the third son of Alexia and Carlos will be in 26th of November in the Remedios Church in Canarias.

www.hola.com
Old 11-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Gentry

IMO Arrietta looks like Queen Anne-Marie.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princessa Alexia presents the "Trofeo el Corte Ingles" at the Real Club Nautico de Gran Canaria

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...=153124&nbc1=1
Old 12-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Princessa Alexia presents the "Trofeo el Corte Ingles" at the Real Club Nautico de Gran Canaria
from wireimage
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	canaria1.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	219154   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria2.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	219155   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria3.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	219156   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria4.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	219157  

Name:	canaria5.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	219161   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria6.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	219162   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria7.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	219163   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria8.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	219164  

Name:	canaria9.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	219165   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria10.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	219166   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria11.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	219167   Click image for larger version

Name:	canaria12.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	219168  

Old 12-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pictures! She has a great haircut. She also looks like she lost some of the baby weight, too.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Courtier

HOLA-magazine

By the way: HOLA-magazine is quite clever! They put the baptism-photos in one issue (I bought that one already and am quite disappointed, because HOLA didnīt choose the best photos in my opinion, LECTURAS is concerning that sometimes much better...)and the life&style (I think it must be the life&style ones) in the following issue. So you have to buy two issues after another.
To me it looks as if HOLA wants to excuse for forgetting to public the little-Carlos-leaving-hospital-presenting-photos. In my opinion they in fact forgot to public those photos. Even in German cheap yellow press issues they had the photos in three or four of them.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:47 AM
Courtier

Life&style photos in HOLA-magazine

At first sight the photos look wonderful. But they start to smooth Alexiaīs face artificial ("retuschieren"), I donīt know the exact word in English. Her face looks smaller, the wrinkles around her eyes and at her neck are wiped away. She looks even younger than Carlos although heīs almost six years her junior (It doesnīt disturb me her having a younger husband but itīs simply not true in reality that she looks younger than him!)
Lecturas did the same when they had Alexia on their cover after leaving hospital with little Carlos.
My god, she īs only fourty! I really prefer her looking natural. (Like on the baptism-photos)
What I noticed in the last weeks is that Ana Maria is, in contrast to Arrietta, very animated and seems to become a little whirlwind. As I mentioned earlier (when they announced Alexiaīs third pregnancy) I wasnīt too enthusiastic her having a third baby (from who I was quite sure it would become a boy..)And my fears seem to come true by now: Carlos sen. to me seems very very proud having now an heir (there is one photo in HOLA showing only him, Alexia and the baby!)
So Ana Maria now is the middle child. Even on photos she seems to be already a little bit on the periphery. She has to prevail against her beautiful looking elder sister (o.k., Ana Maria is nice looking too but Arrietta is simply a beauty) and against her little "prince-brother". And that is one reason why I already have foreseen that Alexia should have left it at that with having her two girls...
Old 12-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think that this is a very fair assessment of the family's dynamics. To look at pictures in a magazine and determine that Carlos favours his son (who is not a prince, but is the only boy of the three children) over his daughters is not fair.

Because it was Carlos' baptism, many photographers wanted pictures of just Alexia, Carlos and the baby -- which magazines then published. There were also many pictures of Alexia and Carlos, the baby, and both of their daughters that photographers took and were also published. One picture of Alexia and Carlos with their baby son only does not mean that they both or one of them favours him over their daughters.

Ana Maria may simply just have an exuberant personality. Not because she is trying to fight for attention between her "beautiful" sister and her "baby-prince" brother. There are plenty of examples of royal children who have a stronger personality than their siblings but that doesn't mean that they are striving for attention. Nobody thought that Amalia of the Netherlands was lacking in attention from her parents when she waved to the photographers at her baby sister Alexia's baptism.

Arrietta may simply be more shy, like her mom, while Ana Maria may just be more outgoing.

Only Carlos and Alexia can know and decide what size of a family is right for them. I hardly think they would bring a third child into the family if they didn't think they could provide for it financially and emotionally.

To decide from a few pictures published in Hola or any other magazine is unfair to these two adults who have never given the impression that they are otherwise lacking in good sense or judgement.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Courtier

Wink "Official portrait-photos"

As far as I can remember no "official photos" like in life&style have ever been published so far from the Moralesī family. We have seen the usual baptism-photos but on occasion of Arriettaīs and Ana Mariaīs baptsim f.i. no portrait photos have ever been published. (I mean, no official baptism photo has ever been made, and so it was the same with little Carlos.)And Iī m sure, Life&style didnīt make such photos just to "honor" Arrietta or Ana Maria.
Alexia, Carlos and the girls were often photographed in the street f.i. during a walk, just snapshots or during the sailing season at the harbour or so.
The magazines wrote, that Carlos did the preparations for little Carlosīs baptism almost all by himself and that he strictly made it a condition to have it done like he wanted it to be done. Beside: Both Carlos and Alexia expected the third child to be another girl and it was a big surprise that it turned out into a boy......
Sure it might be a coincidence (Constantine might have had the wish to do some nice family photos and so he took the opportunity to order some photographerīs on the occasion of little Carlosībaptism) but to me it makes the impression that Carlos wanted to "honour" his little heir in a special way and if it had become a third girl Alexia would have to continue becoming pregnant (as long as her health allows it) to try to get a boy.
Well, itīs nothing bad, but I for myself have to grin a little bit how little Carlos (IN MY OPINION) is given a preferential treatment....