Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Happy birthday!

Congratulations to little Arrietta who turns four today!
To Kelly: As we have carnival season maybe they publish some photos of the kids. They did it in 2004 as far as I can remember when Arrietta appeared as a little tiger.

Carnival in Lanzarote

r2p82f.jpg
r2pca0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting photos

It was my first attempt to post photos. I must say the result is a little blurred. By the way: Hola again touched up Alexia´s eye-wrinkles. They did it first when those family- photos were published after the christening (Alexia wearing dark-blue top and beige pants sitting on a chair holding little Carlos on her lap. On that photo her face is so touched up that she looks like she´s in her late twenties - pitty) Present I can´t get access to the list of contents of the latest HOLA edition. Every time they publish something about Alexia I buy HOLA (so I was able to post those photos) and should be able to post photos. I hope it´ll work again soon. I tried to register free in HOLA-magazine but the explanation is all in Spanish and so I must have done something wrong. No they want me to subscribe to HOLA, but I don´t want that. Sorry that I talk so much about HOLA-magazine but this one and LECTURAS and SEMANA are the only one´s who have often nice photo-reports about Alexia. The only photo-agency I have access to is Seeger-press. But KORPA made those Carnival photos. Does anybody of you have access to Korpa-Press or AGENCIAS?

other pics from Cover

Attachments

• CAWVQ145.jpg
    CAWVQ145.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 478
  • CAWX270T.jpg
    CAWX270T.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 406
  • CA76ORJT.jpg
    CA76ORJT.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 332
  • CAQBOLMF.jpg
    CAQBOLMF.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited by a moderator:
The kids are so cute and her hair is awesome, dark and flowing;) :)

04/03/2006. Princess Alexia of Greece attended a charity cat-walk to raise funds for Syndrome Down Foundation., in Barcelone

from newscom

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 480
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 552
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 510
http://informativos.net/notampliada.asp?idNoticia=46415

Once again as every year for four, the Hotel Princess Sofía of Barcelona has been welcoming a singular fashionable event that, wrapped by the persistence of all, is becoming indispensable the calendar of events of any person with social agenda, although their aim is solidarity. The ladies of the high Barcelonian society have become to raise a footbridge with the illusion to collect bottoms that will stop to the Catalan Foundation Syndrome of Dowm; in particular, to the financing of the project of formation of the social abilities of the children affected by this handicap. Princess Alexía of Greece, member of the patronage of the Foundation, has been the one in charge to open the parade with a small speech.

Attachments

• IMG_5779.jpg
    IMG_5779.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_5786.jpg
    IMG_5786.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_6538.jpg
    IMG_6538.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_6540.jpg
    IMG_6540.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_6544.jpg
    IMG_6544.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 254
Alexia always this overturned with the children,she is charming ;)

I love the fact that Alexia likes to live low-profile but when her connections are needed to help, like in this ocassion, she doesn't hesitate to "be" a princess for those children:) :) :)

Does she still work with Down Syndrome education?

Kelly said:
Does she still work with Down Syndrome education?

That's very honorable. I have taught regular education and special education children and I can honestly tell you it is hard to teach. You have to constantly think of your lesson plans, the level of academics and learning of each of your students, and also make phone calls to their parents to tell them exactly what their children have achieved and what they need to improve. Alexia did not have to ever work but yet she does. That's admirable.

I think she must

relax!It is so difficult to teach normal children,we all can imagine how more difficult is to teach a class of down syndrom children!:eek:

From cover:

Attachments

• CAQF8923.jpg
    CAQF8923.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 331
  • CAIR05UT.jpg
    CAIR05UT.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 614
Wallis said:
Alexia did not have to ever work but yet she does. That's admirable.
While I admire her for having the skills to work with down syndrome children, it's not true to say she didn't have to work. Barring a marriage to a wealthy man, Alexia was going to need to find a job. The Greeks aren't rich by royal standards, and Constantine employs a household staff that must be paid a living wage, which cuts into the money he receives from friends.

Arrietta is one of the most beautiful female toddler I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing eyes!

Yes she is she looks more spanish than greek.

picture of Arrietta after she was born

(source : GRF's Official Website)

Yes, with their light colored eyes.

I know it is very small but at least is something:

Attachments

• %%%%%%%.jpg
    %%%%%%%.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:
The children are all in green. It's nice to see the cousins play together like their parents. Alexia's two girls are so pretty.

They look great! Were do her children get the blonde hair?

My guess: The blond hair is from Anne-Marie. Also, Felipe was blond as a child and his child has blond hair.

That's right! I forgot and also Theodora has blonde hair too.

The waiting finally came to an end!!!!

After 5 months finally, finally new photos of Alexia and her family! When I came to know that Cristina goes to Lanzarote I was quite sure we´ll see some photos together with Alexia. And now they´re finally there!!! Alexia looks slimmer than I had expected. Pity that she inherited the heavy upper arms from her grandmother Friederike. But the rest: Wonderful! Her hair is one of my favourites. On the first photo I thought she had cut it short but it was only the wind. Pity that little Carlos can´t be seen closely on one of the photos. He seems to be Daddy´s darling...(Incidentally, don´t expect a fourth child)
Arrietta has got nice long legs already.
In earlier years Alexia and Carlos went to Mallorca as well during the summer but they didn´t again for some years now. Graasten would also be nice but last time they attended was when Arrietta was a few months old.
Doesn´t matter. The new photos made my day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom