Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the may issue it has a naked Velencoso in the cover. Do you want me to make photos of the article?

Nice picture. They are all sweet, but Amalia is too cute for words. The biggest one - I think it's Arrietta - looks so much like her grandma, so I'm sure she'll be stunningly beautiful in about 10 years.

:flowers:Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who replied to my quest. I LOVED all the photos. The children are so cute and you´re right Amelia is gorgeous!!!!

Thank you so much! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. The kids have grown so much!

Thank you so much Beltraneja for posting the close- up of little Carlos. Isn´t that a cute boy? He and Gabriel of Belgium are my favourites.

i agree. alexia's children are so cute. they have a beautiful mother of course. no surprise. i read somewhere that carlos morales is younger than alexia. is this true? the difference isn't obvious of course.

gregory

Yes if i remember correctly he is 5 years younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for answering my question Lia! 5 years but it doesn't show at all. i think alexia will always have a baby face, even when she gets old.

greets,
gregory

thanks you!!!!
I like the family of Princess Alexia and Carlos Morales..The pictures is very well. A beautiful family..

Thanks Beltraneja for the lovely picture of little Carlos. What a beautiful, charming family they are.

thanks!!!

The little girl, Amelia, is very beautiful .. Carlos, he seems to have inherited his mother's blue eyes...

Is little Carlos blue-eyed?. I know that Arrieta is, but I hadn´t noticed he was..

I have scanned all the article except the first two pages as they are already posted
PHOTOS

But I forgot to post this one, it goes before the 4 and 5 pics.

This is for Ladejesus :flowers:
I hope you like them :D

Thank you everybody again for posting the Vanity Fair/Spain photos.
1.Does the text/interview say anything about whether they now definitely won´t have any more children?
2. What is the latest condition of Carlos´ being accused of influence peddling?
- and 3. Any statement about Niko´s and Tatiana´s engagement?

Thank you!:flowers:

It says nothing about more children, but when Princess Alexia baptized her daughter Amelia, she said she would have no more children.
Carlos says about acussed ....:"I have a very clear conscience. I have not done anything illegal. There was a parallel media trial for who I am, "he says. He further acknowledge that the case has damaged to him emotionally.......to him and others architects were asked advice in developing ideas on a future city, they never made a plan of urbanism...

It don´t speak about wedding...
It is not a interview(asked and answer)"it is a resumen of their life with statement of friends.....and family did in others interviews....For example Prince Nikolaos(speaking of the funeral of Queen Federika and the infancy with her cousin of Spain and Denmark...) and Princess Alexandra Zun Wittgenstein(speaking of Alexia, they are very united)..

hello. i have a question now. did alexia have any boyfriend before she met carlos morales?

greetings,
gregory

I don´t know it..But in the interview of Vanitty Fair, she said that she is very reserved woman, she had her first friends to the 16 years old, before ,her friends were her cousins of spain and Denmark

I never heard of any significant boyfriend of Alexia´s, before she married Carlos Morales.

she was a serious girl, that's why. thank you for your answers!

greetings,
gregory

I remember that the first picture with Carlos Morales, I saw was in 1994 in Baqueira Beret, ski. In the Spanish journals did not knew anything about it, but he was in the picture, In the interview for her request for hand she said that they were together since 1994 .I think that she was very reserved.

i hope when you say "reserved" you don't mean something negative or bad. there are young girls that change boyfriends every month. i'm sure this isn't something to praise right?

with respect,
gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom