Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am looking at her face at pictures 4 and 5, I find it difficult to keep in mind she is turning 45 this year.... :flowers:

Princess Alexia looks nice. She also seems pretty tall (that or she's just with short men in these pictures.) Does anyone know her height? I know she comes from a tall family.

I think it is the princess' best look ever...nice to know the princess is about to turn 45...

Once again new pics - this time with little Ana Maria :)

Princess Alexia of Greece and her daugther Ana Maria attend the 'Moda
Solidaria' fashion show, which is a charity event promoted by 'Catalonian
Down Syndrome Foundation', on March 22, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Thank you by pictures!!!!, Anne Maria has changed much..I like Ana Maria

Yes, it's really nice for her to see this kind of thing from a young age. :)

WOW! I`m so pleased to see dear Princess Alexia and her beutiful little girl, Anna Maria. I hope soon we´ll get to see the other children as well. This family as well as Pavlos´s are my very favourites.Thanks so much!

Thanks you by detail ,Ana Maria wore a dress designed by her aunt

I thought so. I think I had seen that dress in the winter collection. As a matter of fact many of the clothes I´ve seen Arrietta and her sisters wearing are from MC´s.

I´m always looking forward to see pictures of Princess Alexia and her lovely family. I remember Princess Alexia since she was a baby and have followed her life with loads of good wishes for her happiness. Hope soon we´ll get more pics.

thank you by pictures:

I like the photo of Alexia is smiling at the camera, (I can not put the link ..).

They are in the last issue of Vanity affair Spain. I have read quickly the article but mostly they talk about their children, why they like the island, and Carlos talks about his job. The photos are very cool

Arrietta & Ana Maria are growing into beautiful you women. Carlos is going be handsome as well. Great to see them so casual.

Thanx for posting.

Thanks salma! What a beautiful family. Does someone have the rest of the article?

I have found a summary ... In the interview there are also interviews the mother of Carlos Morales.

Carlos Morales said concerning the case of urban corruption:
"I have a very clear conscience. I have not done anything illegal. There was a parallel media trial for who I am, "he says. You further acknowledge that the case has damaged to him emotionally.
He talk when he met to the Kings of Greece in Mallorca, he was nervous...

They say that in future to they would like live in Greece.

Please, if somebody has the other photos in the article, could we have a peek too. Here in Rio only sometimes we do get the Spanish Vanity Fair. And I LOVE this family.

Could you please tell me if it is the April issue or the May issue? Thanks a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom