Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice photos,iceflower!!
Look how much the girls have grown!!So tall and thin!!
The boy and baby Amelia are a dream:angel:
Oh,I'm so jealous that they have summer all the time:cool:

They have the most adorable children! The girls and Carlos have grown up a lot, and little Amelia looks a lot like her mom, IMO.

Thank you iceflower. They look like a happy family. The children are growing up so fast and P Alexia has kept the weight off and looks lovely.

Aww what a lovely family. So good to see them all out and about. Wonderful!

Thank you for the images. The kids are so wonderful! They are too cute.

:flowers:Thanks Iceflower. They´re one of my favourite families. The girls are so beautiful and tall, Carlos is getting to be a small copy of his Dad and Amelia is precious!

You are all most welcome :flowers::flowers:

Here's another recent pic from last weekend:
Princess Alexia of Greece and husband Carlos went out for dinner
with friends on October 18, 2008, Lanzarote, Canary Islands

------> Pic

The man that is into the picture with Princess Alexia and Carlos, is JosÉ Calero, he belong to a important family in island canarias.

As far as I know,Carlos Morales is an architect.Do you think that he has found a lot of work in Lanzarotte or maybe,he's travelling a lot and works in major cities,such as Madrid or Barcelona?

I think that CARLOS HAS BUSINESSES WITH THE FAMILY CALERO, I HAVE READ THAT THE HOTEL IN WHAT WAS THE GUESTS (BAPTISM) IN LANZAROTE IS OF THE FAMILY CALERO, THIS IS A PROJECT OF CARLOS.
HE WORK FOR A ENTERPRISE OF BARCELONA, HE IS THE ARCHITECT FOR CANARIAS OF THIS ENTERPRISE,

ALEXIA SAID IN THE INTERVIEW TO HOLA! IN 2003 :
"WE IS IN LANZAROTE TEMPORARY BY WORK OF CARLOS.."
HE CAN IN FUTURE WORKS IN MADRID OR BARCELONA.

I THINK THAT CARLOS WORKS IN LANZAROTE, IN THE WORK OF YOUR ENTERPRISE, IT IS POSIBLE THAT HE TRAVELS TO BARCELONA,he has to INFORM HIS COMPANY OF THE WORK AND IT IS NORMAL THAT HE TRAVEL TO bARCELONA BUT HE WORKS AND LIVE IN LANZAROTE.

On the other hand,THE T-SHIRTS OF ARRIETA AND AND ANA MARIA. ARE THE T-SHIRTS OF SHOP OF MARIE CHANTAL?
I HAVE SEEN IN CATALOGUES IN INTERNET,ABOUT SHOPS OF MARIE CHANTAL AND I HAVE SEEN SIMILAR T-SHIRTS

Thanks for the information,Beltraneja!The conclusion is that Carlos Morales is obliged by his company to travel back to Barcelona.Well,it must be difficult for Alexia to handle this situation,I guess.I'm sure that they have their nunnies and everything they need,but what happens with the emotional part?It must be hard for her to deal with it.Her parents and siblings are so far away and Lanzarote seems to be in the middle of nowhere...

I don't believe Alexia has a Nanny. I read in an interview when she was hospitalized (in Greece?) for pneumonia that she did NOT and had quit her job to be a stay at home Mom.

In the interview they said that's why the Queen and King (with Prince Nikolaos, Tatiana and Princess Theodora were all "recruited" into helping with the children that week). They also said she'd ignored her own health while taking care of the children....

Alexia is able to travel with Carlos and keep the family together (when the children aren't in school) by staying at home.....

Excuse by the uppercase letters. I don´t knew its meaning. I did not know it.
Yesterday a television program in Spain had a interview of Princess Alexia.
She spoke of her life in Lanzarote and she spoke about about his return to Greece. I have found when she said that, she is Greek but lives in Spain ....
This was in the "Tele5".

Alexia looks more like a femme fatale in the 1st pic.That's much better!!It was about time...

Thank you!! Berlen.

I love the pictures. I like the picture in the that Alexia scold Carlos,safe it was by go barefoot.
Carlos seems that he is very naughty​

Are there pictures from the baptism of the youngest from prinses Alexia?

Thank you so much iceflower!

You are most welcome, barber. That's what mods are for ;):)

Berlen, thanks for sharing these very nice new pics, the title of the
article has a quote of Alexia saying that she's happy to live on the
island, and that's what can be seen on all those Lanzarote pics we
get :)

I knew she is happy with her life.In an old issue of Life & Style with an interview with Alexia,the journalist ended the whole article by stating that "this is a princess who chose to live her own life",which means that Alexia refused from the beginning to serve others and decided to settle down and start a family.That's what she always wanted and that's what she did.

It is the second interview that I read in two months in which she said:
That she likes to live in Spain but she is Greek.
She is very happy with her sons in Lanzarote

Please. Has anyone the video of the interview Alexia of Greece to a Spanish journalist ( his named is Maria Eugenia)? It was transmitted channel 5 on the Spanish television on Sunday afternoon?

I haven´t found it :bang:but i have found this video, it is of may of 2008, She speaks of Lanzarote.:cool:

Cómo ve a Lanzarote la Princesa Alexia de Grecia. | LANZAROTE CANARIAS

Wow, Alexia's voice is so deep!
I guess that I expected her voice to be more girlish and higher-pitched as she has always looked so much younger than her years all of her life - at least to me she has!

This is true she has a serious voice, this is a legacy of the Greek royal family because Queen Sofia and Princess Irene have this voice, but Queen Ann Marie has a soft voice,very female as Princess Theodora. Teodora has a voice like that of the Queen Ann-Marie.

It is the second interview that I read in two months in which she said:
That she likes to live in Spain but she is Greek.
She is very happy with her sons in Lanzarote

I think you wanted to say "children" instead of "sons", didn't you? ;)
Alexia has three girls and one son :)

Gosh, I really love to see pictures of Alexia and her lovely family. She is certainly my favourite in GRF.The children are simply gorgeous.
Berlen, what issue of Lecturas were these photos of Alexia and children in? Was it the last issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice.The GRF and the NRF seem to have strong bonds.I remember Mette-Marit was one of the Godparents of little Odysseus-Kimon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom