Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Greece.gif

Welcome to the Prince Nikolaos current events thread part 2
commencing March 2007

Part 1, covering the period November 2002 to March 2007 can be found here

Last edited:
It is slightly maternity dress but its hot in India this time of year and that does a perfect summer dress:)

Last edited by a moderator:
On Alex B.´s Miller sisters message board are some new photos of Nik and Tatiana during a wedding in Greece. (I´m not able to post on that board).And always again the question: What´s wrong with that couple? Lots of people have resentiments against Tatiana. But why? Did I miss something? I can imagine that something must be wrong with her otherwise they´d become engaged by now. I find her nice looking, her age fits perfect and Nik doesn´t become younger. They are now together since about spring of 2003 (that´s when some first photos were published in "HOLA"-magazine)
Can somebody explain to me what the problem is?

...And always again the question: What´s wrong with that couple? Lots of people have resentiments against Tatiana. But why? Did I miss something?...
I don't know if that's the problem, but I believe that the last thing the family needs is another American bride (she's American, right?).. It will alienate them further from the feelings of the Greeks and add negatively on their perception of them.
mho

But that wouldn´t be fair to Nicholaos. To "allow" Pavlos to marry (the rich!!) MC and forbid Nico the marriage with Tatiana by claiming she´s not Greek (but mean that she´s not rich enough...) I can´t imagine Nico not marrying just because he´s still looking for a greek (rich!) girl. He´s almost 40 now and if he hasn´t found one so far he won´t find one now...
I´m sure Constantine wouldn´t hesitate if she was rich but she doesn´t seem to be as rich as MC and that´s obviously the true reason...
By the way: I´ve never ever heard of a (rich) Greek girl. Do you know some and what are their names? At least they don´t seem to appear in European´s high society.

Tatiana is European, her father was Slovene. ( He died when she was young). She attended school in Switzerland and got excellent results in the International Baccalaueate. ( Google provided the link to the school newsletter) She attended university in the US and graduated from Georgetown University.

Rich Greek girl? The Niarchos, for starters.

Doesn´t the Niarchos family reside in the United States? And do they have female members who would fit to Nicholaos? I´ve only heard about this former boyfriend of Paris Hilton but don´t know whether he´s got some sister(s).
So if he wants to marry some Niarchos girl he probably won´t find one in Greece. Constantine is good friend to some Greek guy who´s name is Latsis or so. He seems to be a ship-owner. But never heard of Constantine being good friend to the Niarchos-family.

Is tatiana danish?has she family in denmark?Is she friend of prince or princess of denmark?

I think to Tatiana has a conection with denmark.Why?
she is ever in ceremonies of the danish royal family but she isn´t in ceremonies of the spanish royal family.
She was:
a-...........in the wedding of the prince of denmark
b-...........in the christen in denmark.
but she wasn´t :
a-.........in the wedding of the prince of Spain
b-.........in the christen in spain
I think:
She has a connection with denmark.I don´t think to she is danish but I think to tatiana is friend of the prince and princess of denmark.
what you think?

As far i know Tatiana is not danish and she has no family her in Denmark beside the royal family ofcurse :flowers:
I think that she got invited for the wedding and the christning in Denmark because she is girlfriend of Prince Nikolaos and the greek and the danish family has alwas been very close inspecial after the wedding between the King and Queen.

I don´t know why she has not been invitet for the events in Spain..perhaps it is because the royal family of Spain is more protocol peapol than the royal family of Denmark, BUT i don´t know the answer to it.

well, i don' think Prince Nikolaos will find another bride-to-be soon...especially, if he casts eyes on greek girls...and that's because the very few who have remained are either too young for him or already married....

Have they announced an engagement yet?

The headlines say: "Prince Nikolaos and Tatianna Blatnic. Their love is getting stronger in London".

Pic 19.11.2007

Prince Nikolaos of Greece attends the Chloe summer 2008 collection
at London's latest private members club, Shoreditch House, on Nov.
19, 2007 in London. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

----> Pic

hello! well the greek version of hello magazine has Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana on the left corner of cover and it says "Baptism at Elounta"...but i haven't bought the magazine and i really make no sense of what it is referring to... should anyone hear/learn something, please tell me too... thanks!

I imagine we will get some new shots of Nikolaos and Tatiana at the Danish wedding and at little Amelia's baptism. (Are they attending either event?)

How long have they been dating for?

Tatiana must be tired of waiting that Nicolaos undertakes to marry

I want rectify
I have seen the official list of invitees to the wedding of Prince Joaquin of denmark

Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder

Tatiana appears on the list of Danish royal family, among members of the Greek royal family
IN THE christening of Crown Prince of Denmark, she did not appeared in the list of members of the royal family Greek. She was in the section in the other guests
At the christening, in the church, she was siting far of the Prince Nicolas. At the wedding, she was sitting with Nicolas
I think that the Prince Nicolas and Tatiana are committed
It is possible that we have news soon

And if it were getting married in Greece.
It could be in a private wedding in a Greek island, no journalists, with only the official photographer of the Royal family Greek , the wedding would only close relatives, and they then will hold a party in London with all the royal houses.
I think that Prince Nicolas is very Greek. it is possible

Tatjana Blatnik

I have just googled after information on Tatjana Blatnik, but I haven't found any. Can anyone tell me, when and where she was born, where she was educated, how many siblings she has and what she is doing now in her job and so on?

Thank you for your information!

principessa

I have read many versions on Tatiana Blaknik
Some versions says that Tatiana es de EEUU,
Others versions says that she is related with Queen Federica, specifically with a premium of Queen Federica
Others She has Greek origins.I have read that she speaks perfect the Greek
I do not know when is true but I think that soon we will know, they are committed !!!!!

Um, I guess I need a bit more info than this thred is offering so far... Who is this girl?? I've never heard of her before...

Tatiana is Prince Nikolaos's girlfriend. :flowers:

I've read somewhere that [FONT=verdana, arial]she arranges events for Diane von Furstenberg's fashion line. [/FONT]Also, [FONT=verdana, arial]it is said that she is the daughter of Marie Blanche Bierlein [/FONT](b. 10 Dec 1954 at München[FONT=verdana, arial]), daughter of Ernst Bierlein ([/FONT]b. 26 Feb 1920, München[FONT=verdana, arial]) and Gräfin Ellinka von Einsiedel ([/FONT]b. 26 Jul 1922, Würmegg[FONT=verdana, arial]), who has ancestors in the nobility.

One line goes like this: Kurfürst Wilhelm II von Hessen (1777-1847) -- Gräfin Helene von Reichenbach-Lessonitz (1825-1898) -- Freiherr Maximilian von Fabrice (1845-1914) -- Freiin Ellinka von Fabrice (1875-1938) -- Margot von Gans (1899-19??) -- Gräfin Ellinka von Einsiedel (1922-) -- Marie Blanche Bierlein (1954-) -- Tatiana Blatnik.
[/FONT]

Does Hello Magazine know something we don't? They're calling Tatiana Nikolaos' fiancee (see article on the latest christening).

Point de Vue also uses the same term for any couple in a long-term relationship. Too much shouldn't be read into it, although in this case an engagement is "probable" sometime in the future. However, as far as we are concerned, there is no engagement until an announcement is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom