Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the second bridesmaid on the bride's right hand side looks like Tatiana.

They really look alike!

Tatiana's red dress is beautiful, all ladies are wonderful, IMO!

They really look alike!

Tatiana's red dress is beautiful, all ladies are wonderful, IMO!

Wait......Tattiana IS the bridesmaid.....the lady with the red dress is not her!!

Could it be possible, that the Lady in red on pic 1, is the mother of Tatiana ?

Looks like it.
I compared Tatiana's picture from the wedding of P Joaquim and the lady in red and there are a lot of similarities.
It looks like Tatiana was at the wedding which is great news to know they were both at the same event.:flowers:

At the new Life&Style magazine besides the pics and the article of the christening there was another small article about Prince Nikolaos and Tattiana.
The lady that wrote it was bashing politely the ones that dared to imply that Nikolaos broke up with Tattiana because she did not attend the christening. She mentioned that the truth is that they are better than ever, she had pics of the couple at the Danish christening on the 26th July and from their vacation together at the greek islands to prove she is true.
Finally she mentioned that they plan to announce their engagement soon and thats why Tattiana learns greek. The author goes by the name Daphne.

I think that she is ideal for Prince Nikolaos, the language is not important .. Tatiana has kinship with the nobility, it is very good because the family tree of the Greek Royal House would continue with them ... New member of nobility connects with the genealogy of the Greek royal family

I think that she is ideal for Prince Nikolaos, the language is not important .. Tatiana has kinship with the nobility, it is very good because the family tree of the Greek Royal House would continue with them ... New member of nobility connects with the genealogy of the Greek royal family

I think most think they are good together, all we wait for is an announcement!!

If she indeed learns Greek this might be IMO a cut against MC who doesn´t seem to be able to speak more than a few words now as ever.

If she indeed learns Greek this might be IMO a cut against MC who doesn´t seem to be able to speak more than a few words now as ever.

The author seems to like Nikolaos more than his brother since she did mention that there is no comparison between the two. Here a quote:
Pavlos is a devoted family-man that has one kid after the other (as he is dedicated to solve the demographic problem of Greece)

I did not appreciate the ironic style of her writing at all......and she did not give a full name under her article!!

Stefanie This is true ... if he marries with Tatiana, you think the kinship that this woman has, the Greek royal family has an importance among the monarchies by their family tree, it is amazing , if you think Niko marries her, the family tree continue with them, Paul and Merie Chantal don´t continue with the family tree

...Paul and Merie Chantal don´t continue with the family tree
Crown Prince Pavlos has four sons and a daughter. The family tree of the Royal House of Greece is most assuredly continued.
To date, Prince Nikolaos has no children.

Crown Prince Pavlos has four sons and a daughter. The family tree of the Royal House of Greece is most assuredly continued.
To date, Prince Nikolaos has no children.

And Princess Alexia and Carlos also have children,so the family tree is still growing.

I do not speak of this continuity , I speak of kinship with members of nobility ... I speak of heraldry .. I read that she is related with several families of German nobility .... I speak of the nobility, I speak of this family tree.

Me too, Anne-MarieB, I do like so very much Prince Nicolaos; He is beautiful and seems to be so very kind.

I think if she is member of the nobility, Nikolaos is in all the celebrations of the European royal houses, and this may become more attractive to the press of monarchies ... Besides she is very beautiful and spectacular woman, it may cause a major attraction for journalists ... and it could lead to decrease of importance of Prince Pavlo in these magazines ..

...if she is member of the nobility...
There has been no evidence presented that Tatiana is "a member of the nobility".

To all members: please let's stick to the known facts rather than create or embroider them.

thanks,
Warren
Greek RF moderator

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend at the Pringle of Scotland Spring
/Summer 2010 Collections, Saatchi Gallery, London Fashion Week,
London, Britain, September 21, 2009.

-----> Pic

I love the GRF and for me, all of them are great. Pavlos has a beautiful wife and children, Alexia has a wonderful family as well, now it´s Niko´s turn to settle down and he sure has a lovely girlfriend. All my wishes is that he´ll be happy whomever he marries. Also, there is space for all of the family and it´s inane to think that because Niko might marry Tatiana, Pavlos will be forgotten. How about Alexia? She didn´t marry into nobility as well?

The greek newspaper "Thema" has a special section with celebrity news, so according to todays article Prince Nikolaos was planning a big birthday party at Myconos island. But his plans changed since on the 4th of October we have National Elections and a big luxurious party few days earlier with the current economic crisis would look bad. So he will have a smaller party with dinner in London were according to newspaper "sources" he will announce his engagement with his long term girlfriend Tattiana.

The greek newspaper "Thema" has a special section with celebrity news, so according to todays article Prince Nikolaos was planning a big birthday party at Myconos island. But his plans changed since on the 4th of October we have National Elections and a big luxurious party few days earlier with the current economic crisis would look bad. So he will have a smaller party with dinner in London were according to newspaper "sources" he will announce his engagement with his long term girlfriend Tattiana.

Nikolaos is a private person, he has a job and works for a living. IMO he, and everyone else who can afford it, is free to have a big party when and where he likes!
We could only overcome an economic crisis when we s p e n d our money, and it would look better if spends his money in Greece than in London ;-)

Last edited:
Nikolaos is a private person, he has job and works for a living. IMO he and everyone else who can afford it, is free to have big party when and where her likes!
We could only overcome an economic crisis when we s p e n d our money, and it would look better if spends his money in Greece than in London ;-)

I agree with you, i am just giving you a very small summary of the article.

I think it will be in London as the party of Pavlo 2007, but I think it will be private. I do not think that the party could be in his house because it is very small ..

LIA, I read it.. I do not believe it.

Was Prince Charles godfather of Nikolaos? I think Niko's godparents were Prince Michael of Greece, Prince Hessen .. but I think Prince Charles was not the godfather of Niko.
I think that Niko will not announces it because when Alexia wedding announcement, days before, both families, with Queen Margaret , Queen Sofia ,Princess Cristina were met for the official photo ... and I think that the Queens of Spain and Denmark have not met yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Two more days left and then we may have to open a new thread.
No matter how and where it happens I want to send the Prince my best wishes for his upcoming 40th Birthday and many Happy Returns.

I hope and believe that the Prince would like to make an announcement at a different special date for the couple. For example the day they meet?Or started dating?This would be more romantic don't you think?

I hope and believe that the Prince would like to make an announcement at a different special date for the couple. For example the day they meet?Or started dating?This would be more romantic don't you think?

We have been hashing and rehashing this for so many years....
I wish them both the best of luck and lots of happiness whether they get married or not.:flowers:

You are right the problem for us now is to determine where they first met, I remember the summer of 2003 in Majorca Niko was not passing the vations with his parents, then in September was Markos Nomikos's wedding with Cristina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies in Spain, Niko was only with his mother, queen Anne maria, a week after the magazine Hola! published the first pictures.They were walking by Athens, they were Athens for assist to a party of wedding of Markos... It was october of 2003.
In conclusion, they met before the summer of 2003

:previous: Somewhere along the line I read that they met in Gstaad where
Tatiana's step father owns a chalet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom