The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!

Old 09-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!
Iakynthi Bravo filenada, congratulations.
Beltraneja.........I do not think he is fearful of marriage. Perhaps he just does not want to be married.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Royal Highness

No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...
Old 09-15-2008, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...
HI , and you think that, Tatjana is the right girl for him ?
Old 09-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Serene Highness

They can live without marry a lifetime.
but exists a social reality : The marriage is one more a union hard than to live together all the life
From a marriage emerge obligations, that are reflected in roles.... These obligations influencing the minds of people, it create a union stronger.
This can be broken, and the couple can divorce
Therefore:
I think that marriage is a very important decision that has to do reflect a person (You have to convince that this is forever ... though ,after it is broken, they divorce)
Whoever takes the decision to marry does not intend to be divorced, he thinks it's for life. This is a very important decision that may create fear in the person.
I do not know if Tatiana is appropriate for Nicolaos, the time will tell it.
but I like a lot to Nicolaos
Old 09-16-2008, 01:07 PM

Hi , again ! I like Nicholaos too. I think , that the relationship between Nicholaos and Tatjana will be over soon. He wouldnt marry her . Look at all the princes, they didnt marry for their long time fiancees. There will be new one ! And I cant wait to see , who will be that woman . You will see ! ! !
Old 09-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

the Prince Felipe of Spain was boyfriend of Leticia during 4 months, afterwards they were marry .
The Princes Frederick of Denmark and MARI DONALSON was 3 YEARS as brides ...
Tatiana is girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos from 2002/2003, it is much time.
other princes have been fast, except Prince Charles and Camila....
Old 09-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Royal Highness

I think Nikolas is the best looking of a very good looking brood of children! I´m also intrigued about his relationship with Tatiana. Of course these days people can live together and not marry, but somehow I think like many of you said, that if they ever want children, they´ll tie the knot. Anyway, I wish all the best for them.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:06 PM

Hi, again ! I wish them all the best too. They are a lovely couple , but somehow I dont see them . If they wanted do get married , they would be married by now. I dont think that Tat doesnt want to get married Niko . I am quite sure that Niko doesnt want to marry Tat , because he is searching something, dont know what exactly, a person or a wealth, or both. Or he is homo. It will be really sad.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Royal Highness

Oh,wait,wait ,wait: homosexual is not someone who doesn't want to get married yet or doesn't want to get married at all (even if he's 40,50 or 100),but someone who prefers men.This has nothing to do with Nick.And what if he doesn't want to marry Tatiana?He deserves someone much better...In any case,we should be careful with such awful conclusions.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

If Niko was looking for a better woman to Tatiana, he had not introduced to Constantine and Ann Maria and to other family to Tatiana.
She is her woman, I think that they live united, in the apartment of Prince Nicolaos in Chelsea
I think that if he ask him to marry, she will say: Yeeeees!!!!

Say that he is homosexual because he has 39 years and has not been married to Tatiana, it is not correct.
In today's society, there are married men and with many children, afterwards marry with a woman, they divorce and they marry other men.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Gentry

give the guy a break.. there is no need to rush him.. he will settle down when he is ready...

I dunno if Tatiana is the one... he had other girlfriends before that he introduced to the family... so we will have to wait and see....

I hope he finds someone who will love him and make him happy ....
Old 09-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Royal Highness

I totally agree.There is no need to jump to conclusions.
Nick knows better what is good for him.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:49 PM
Serene Highness

wait wait, it is true, prince Nicolaos introduced to other girlfriend to Constantine and Ann Marie, Sofie the model of denmark was introduced to Kings and Queen Ingrid... in the wedding of Alexandra, the daughter of princess Benedicte... but it is not similar, she never was to a official ceremony as official girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos, the Prince Nicolaos was with her sister Alexia to the wedding of princess alexandra....Sofie was invited because she was friend of princess Alexandra, she was with her brother....
but Tatiana, in wedding of Prince Joaquin was as official girlfriend of Nicolaos, and she was to the wedding of prince Frederik .......and other ceremonies of the royal family of denmark, She as girlfriend of Nicolaos, Sofie no.
it is not similar
Old 09-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Royal Highness

Exclamation

Ok,BELT,calm down!!We have another wedding to attend right now...
Let's go to Patmos now for Olga's wedding and then we'll discuss about Nick-Tatiana's "big day"...one at a time
Old 09-23-2008, 07:24 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!
Old 09-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Serene Highness

I have two images for compare:

La boda de Joaquín y Marie de Dinamarca - Joaquín convierte en princesa a Marie - Monarquías - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Terra - Estrellas del Emmy 2008 - Galerías de Fotos - Gente E

the dresses are equal.The dress of Tatiana has shoulders
Old 09-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like both of them and I believe they love each other but perhaps there are other reasons why they will not marry. Then again they can live together for a long long time and be quite happy.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sg1fan View Post
Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!
I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.
or a third possibllity? Maybe it isn't a cotoure dress, but and pret-a-porte-dress (spelling?)

Closed Thread

Tags
greek royals, prince nikolaos