Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,Sg1fan!!
I wish you good luck with Nick the Greek,because nothing is over yet.LOL
How can she work for Dianne von F. since Alexandra,MC's sister,and Dianne's son are divorced?Do you know if the two families still remain friends?

I have seen recent photos of Alex Miller with Dianne in a glossy (I want to swear it was credited to Getty) so I think they must be.

Ok,then Tatiana and Nikolaos are in the same circles,they are both young,rich,beautiful,educated etc.,they've been togeher for years,but they still don't want to get married.Is there something else going on that we don't know??
PS.Although I don't think marriage is important nowadays,it seems that it still counts for these people.

I think in Nik's circle it IS important and it will happen. My guess is right after Princess Victoria's wedding we'll hear something.

Prince Nicholas is going to get married when he is ready some people take longer than others to find that special someone that they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

I'll be very dissapointed when Nikolaos gets married!
I'm one year younger than Tatiana ,good-looking(that's what people say,at least) and well-educated,too!Why not me?lol

Kouragio Iakynthi. Do not give up hope.........Get yourself a place in Porto Heli and go get some sunshine. You never know.......Good luck! and keep us posted on the progress.....

Hello,everyone!
Time to break the silence!The new Life & Style issue is in my hands:eek:nly Nikolaos and Tatiana are here in Greece.They attend many events,including a party on a yaught in Porto Heli on Monday 11/8.Konstantinos and Anna Maria are already in Beijin.Not even a word about the rest of the family,especially of the new born baby!It seems that we get a lot more information from the forums.Congratulations to all of us,then!Good job!
Have a good month and for those that are on vacation,have fun!

That is nice. Are they staying in Porto Heli or visit the islands??
Did you find anywhere Tatiana's family tree??
Good month to you as well......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,Odette!
I have the impression that the couple doesn't stay in a particular place,because they have many invitations from their friends.For example,last month they attented a christening in Kriti,in Porto Elounda near Iraklio(the owners of these giant and luxurious hotels were christening their twins),so I guess it's difficult for them to stay in just one place.Anyway,there weren't any photos this month.
I haven't searched for more information about Tatiana's family tree,because I've learnt enough from you.
I was surprised about the total lack of information about Pavlos,the new born baby,Alexia,Philippos or Theodora.Where are these people?
I wish you enjoy the Olympics,fili mou!:lol:

Hi Iakynthi

Constantine and Anne Marie are in Beijing. The opening ceremonies are supposed to get started in about 13 minutes!
With regard to the newborn in LA it is true no photos, no announcements.

It is lovely that Nikolaos remembers to come to Greece every year and keep in touch with all his friends. I remember when he was in Athens during a win of the Greek football team and he ended up in Omonia draped in the Greek flag with the masses.
Once they asked him what he had for lunch and he said.........fassoulada!!! He is adorable.:wub:

Wait a minute!!I noticed this now:did he say "fassoulada"??:eek:
I haven't heard that word for ages...it sounds really old...lol
No,it's cute!I still love him...:wub:

I heard it..Fassoulada.......Someone snobbish would say he had filet mignon. But he is real palikari........he eats fassoulada.........:whistling:

Nikolaos rocks!!I always thought he's the "greekiest" of all...Good for him!
All he needs now is a Greek wife...right?

Nikolaos resembles King George I a lot. He has the looks of an aristocrat with the warmth of a man of the people. A Greek wife will endear him even more in the hearts of the Greeks. :wub:
Generally I feel that the Greeks feel closer to Nikolaos and Alexia than all the other Royal children of K C & Q AM.:flowers:

I suppose this year with the Olympics going on there will be no Porto Heli get together for the GRF. Such a pity I always enjoy seeing them al together.

I guess so.They are spread all over the planet,don't you see:from LA to Greece and from Greece to Beijing...a real marathon.;)
I would give them the gold...:lol:

:wub:I just bought the new Life & Style.Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Beijing last month.There were 2 pictures of Nikolaos wearing a blue T-shirt with white letters (HELLAS in Greek) and holding the Greek flag...I'm so proud!!

Nikolaos will be 39 years old October 1st........Can you imagine?

I know.He was born in Rome in 1969 and he's a Libra.I like that...
I'm really sorry,Sg1fan,I can't post photos.

Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!

Nicolaos Has fear to the marriage .No Woman has achieved put inside the church. Tatiana only has been able to take him out of the car, is possible that need help to enter into the church. Constatino And Ann Maria can help to her, pushing to Nicolaos!!

Iakynthi Bravo filenada, congratulations.
Beltraneja.........I do not think he is fearful of marriage. Perhaps he just does not want to be married.

No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...

No,seriously,I said that 2 months ago:there's no need to get married nowadays,especially if you don't want it.It seems that Nikolaos is not the "marrying" kind and this is old news.People keep talking about "finding the special one",which is completely silly.Look at his position:a handsome young man,son of an ex-king,with PR and trips all over the world and some of you still believe that he just hasn't found the right girl yet.Come on...
HI , and you think that, Tatjana is the right girl for him ?

They can live without marry a lifetime.
but exists a social reality : The marriage is one more a union hard than to live together all the life
From a marriage emerge obligations, that are reflected in roles.... These obligations influencing the minds of people, it create a union stronger.
This can be broken, and the couple can divorce
Therefore:
I think that marriage is a very important decision that has to do reflect a person (You have to convince that this is forever ... though ,after it is broken, they divorce)
Whoever takes the decision to marry does not intend to be divorced, he thinks it's for life. This is a very important decision that may create fear in the person.
I do not know if Tatiana is appropriate for Nicolaos, the time will tell it.
but I like a lot to Nicolaos

Hi , again ! I like Nicholaos too. I think , that the relationship between Nicholaos and Tatjana will be over soon. He wouldnt marry her . Look at all the princes, they didnt marry for their long time fiancees. There will be new one ! And I cant wait to see , who will be that woman . You will see ! ! ! :flowers:

the Prince Felipe of Spain was boyfriend of Leticia during 4 months, afterwards they were marry .
The Princes Frederick of Denmark and MARI DONALSON was 3 YEARS as brides ...
Tatiana is girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos from 2002/2003, it is much time.
other princes have been fast, except Prince Charles and Camila....

I think Nikolas is the best looking of a very good looking brood of children! I´m also intrigued about his relationship with Tatiana. Of course these days people can live together and not marry, but somehow I think like many of you said, that if they ever want children, they´ll tie the knot. Anyway, I wish all the best for them.

Hi, again ! I wish them all the best too. They are a lovely couple , but somehow I dont see them . If they wanted do get married , they would be married by now. I dont think that Tat doesnt want to get married Niko . I am quite sure that Niko doesnt want to marry Tat , because he is searching something, dont know what exactly, a person or a wealth, or both. Or he is homo. It will be really sad.

Oh,wait,wait ,wait: homosexual is not someone who doesn't want to get married yet or doesn't want to get married at all (even if he's 40,50 or 100),but someone who prefers men.This has nothing to do with Nick.And what if he doesn't want to marry Tatiana?He deserves someone much better...In any case,we should be careful with such awful conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom