Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering why Nikolaos did not marry her yet. He will be 40 years old Oct 2009 and they seem to have a long happy relationship.........She looks like a lady who fits well within the Royal circles. What is he waiting for?

Pics 1.7.2008

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend arrive at U. Thurman and
A. Busson's engagement party at Arki's London home on
01/07/2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I cant believe he will hit 40 next year:eek:...what is he waiting for?? I think it's time he really start thinking about marriage ;):rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
He was born Oct 1, 1969. Can you believe it?? What he is waiting for is a mystery to me. Tatiana is beautiful she has no racy past, descends somehow from a noble family seems to have the means and she definitely has the character and know how to mingle with the royals.

Just a question: Is there an obligation to get married? He might think this is an outdated unnessecary institution...?;)

As far as I am concerned he is under no obligation to do anything he does not want to do. However, I believe that deep down in her heart Tatiana would love to become his princess.
If these two have an understanding that there would be no marriage and they both enjoy what they have I say "Fantastic".

If he wants to have children which i am sure he will one day he really cant have them outside of marriage can he? i think he should start thinking about settling down,look at pavlos hes been married for years now with 5 children,he should lead by the example of his brother and sister,not to mention his other royal cousins,most of them married with kids:)

I THINK that they will be married when they decide to have children

children=marriage.

they look very happy together.so what is the problem?:lol:

I mean why do they have to get married?Marriage doesn't prove anything nowadays.

I agree that getting married just for the sake of it, is a lose/lose proposition. P Nikolaos does not HAVE to get married and as I mentioned before if these two have an understanding that it is not in the cards, that is their business.

I doubt very seriously that P Nik would have a child before marriage...this is a guy who has refused to even eat on camera during events (when even Princess Victoria was eating). I've read that he's said in interviews that he hasn't found the "right girl yet." I think he's a lot like Prince Albert. Let's also not forget that Tatiana was born (according to peerage.com) in 1980. She's still fairly young and started dating HIM fairly young. She may not be ready herself.

When was the incident he refused to eat on camera? It is very interesting to hear this. Can you elaborate? Thank you

Sure! Check this interview he did with 20/20. Around the 8:25 mark is when they say he wouldn't be caught on camera eating, smoking or shooting. --

Video "20-20 - Royals Rule" | sevenload

There are also a few photos of the incident that Princess Victoria was at. I've got them on my personal computer, but putting them online I'm not sure how to do. I'm positive that they are on the net. I believe Princess Alexandra (not Joachim's ex) was also in the photos.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5998/02052221kx2.jpg

I may have figured out how to post, from IBL:

Nikolaos reminds me of Pr.Albert,too.

Thank you SG1fan for the video clip. Nikolaos is a very handsome man.

I remember a picture of Pavlos in the streets of NY eating a hot dog he had just bought from one of the street vendors. LOL

Another quick information:Nikolaos and Tatiana were in Crete recently,attending a christening in Porto Elounda.

He visits often. He was dancing up a storm in Patmos last summer at a wedding of a friend and I think Tatiana was an attendant.
Greece must be crowded with tourists this time of the year. The GRF should be in Porto Heli soon.

Do you know ife they still rent a house in Porto Heli?Because they were looking for a house in order to buy it?

They rent the house each year (Putin is one of the neighbours) and I believe they moor their kaiki there as well. I know they were talking about buying a home but so far nothing came to the fore, unless it is hush hush. I guess in the next 3 weeks we will see them all gathering there.

King Constantine and Queen Ann Maria are in Porto Heli since 15 june.
They are alone, their children have not yet arrived
Porto Heli's house is leased to Constantine
I do not know if they have bought it, I have searched the home pages of web advertising hotels in Porto Heli and the house is not announced.
For all these reasons I think they have purchased it.
Regarding Nicolas, I think that is not looking for property in Greece,
he may be looking for the house in London
Last summer was the wedding with Tatiana. Tatiana is the summer with the Kings of Greece since 2005 although in 2004 she was in the Olympiad it was not in the house of kings.
She is integrated into the family
THE PRINCE SMOKES MUCH!!!!

Bel if they had purchased the house, everyone in Greece would know about it. I am surprised they did not fly to LA to meet the latest grand child yet.
I believe Nikolaos already has his apartment in London for a few years now. You are correct Tatiana now appears in all photos in the affaires she attends with Nikolaos. They make a lovely couple.

Nicolas has an apartment in Chelsea, but I think that if they will marry, they will need a bigger house, for children!!!...

I know that Konstantinos was in Monte Carlo on 22-23 June.He attented an exhibition with Pr.Albert.The artist is called Sofia Vari.She's a greek sculptor also known as the wife of the painter Fernando Botero.

Does anyone know if Tatiana comes from a rich family?And if she does,how rich?Is she high educated?I think I've read something like that,but I'm not sure.

She's listed in peerage.com as a royal descendant. Her father is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives and that means he's not poor, but not a millionaire either. I believe I read that she's got a B.A. in art or some type from an American school and that she speaks French? She's also working as a party planner for Dianne von F. and according to her facebook page, quite connected into Nik's circle.

Let's put it this way, wedding bells ring in my ears when I read it!:sad: Wish it were me and him!:whistling::lol::ROFLMAO:

That's what has been reported in articles, btw. I don't want it to sound like I know it for fact, I don't.

As of the most recent accounting, a U.S. rep makes ~US183,000/year. Former Rep John Blatnik is her Grandfather (John A. Blatnik, 80, Congressman Who Promoted Public Works Bills - New York Times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom