Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellad View Post
I think the second bridesmaid on the bride's right hand side looks like Tatiana.
They really look alike!

Tatiana's red dress is beautiful, all ladies are wonderful, IMO!

Old 08-31-2009, 09:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
They really look alike!

Tatiana's red dress is beautiful, all ladies are wonderful, IMO!
Wait......Tattiana IS the bridesmaid.....the lady with the red dress is not her!!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilla View Post
Could it be possible, that the Lady in red on pic 1, is the mother of Tatiana ?
Looks like it.
I compared Tatiana's picture from the wedding of P Joaquim and the lady in red and there are a lot of similarities.
It looks like Tatiana was at the wedding which is great news to know they were both at the same event.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos of prince Nikolaos at the wedding:
PurePeople
Nikolaos talking with Daniel Westling
Hotgossip
Old 09-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Nobility

At the new Life&Style magazine besides the pics and the article of the christening there was another small article about Prince Nikolaos and Tattiana.
The lady that wrote it was bashing politely the ones that dared to imply that Nikolaos broke up with Tattiana because she did not attend the christening. She mentioned that the truth is that they are better than ever, she had pics of the couple at the Danish christening on the 26th July and from their vacation together at the greek islands to prove she is true.
Finally she mentioned that they plan to announce their engagement soon and thats why Tattiana learns greek. The author goes by the name Daphne.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Nobility

I think that she is ideal for Prince Nikolaos, the language is not important .. Tatiana has kinship with the nobility, it is very good because the family tree of the Greek Royal House would continue with them ... New member of nobility connects with the genealogy of the Greek royal family
Old 09-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRIS1983 View Post
I think that she is ideal for Prince Nikolaos, the language is not important .. Tatiana has kinship with the nobility, it is very good because the family tree of the Greek Royal House would continue with them ... New member of nobility connects with the genealogy of the Greek royal family
I think most think they are good together, all we wait for is an announcement!!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Courtier

If she indeed learns Greek this might be IMO a cut against MC who doesn´t seem to be able to speak more than a few words now as ever.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
If she indeed learns Greek this might be IMO a cut against MC who doesn´t seem to be able to speak more than a few words now as ever.
The author seems to like Nikolaos more than his brother since she did mention that there is no comparison between the two. Here a quote:
Pavlos is a devoted family-man that has one kid after the other (as he is dedicated to solve the demographic problem of Greece)

I did not appreciate the ironic style of her writing at all......and she did not give a full name under her article!!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Nobility

Stefanie This is true ... if he marries with Tatiana, you think the kinship that this woman has, the Greek royal family has an importance among the monarchies by their family tree, it is amazing , if you think Niko marries her, the family tree continue with them, Paul and Merie Chantal don´t continue with the family tree
Old 09-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
...Paul and Merie Chantal don´t continue with the family tree
Crown Prince Pavlos has four sons and a daughter. The family tree of the Royal House of Greece is most assuredly continued.
To date, Prince Nikolaos has no children.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Crown Prince Pavlos has four sons and a daughter. The family tree of the Royal House of Greece is most assuredly continued.
To date, Prince Nikolaos has no children.
And Princess Alexia and Carlos also have children,so the family tree is still growing.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Nobility

I do not speak of this continuity , I speak of kinship with members of nobility ... I speak of heraldry .. I read that she is related with several families of German nobility .... I speak of the nobility, I speak of this family tree.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:08 AM

I love Prince Nikolaos, is a beautiful prince!!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
I read that [Tatiana] is related with several families of German nobility...
Which German noble families would those be?
Old 09-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Nobility

this is a example:

TATIANA BLATNIK, LA NOVIA DEL PRÍNCIPE NICOLÁS, ENTRA EN LA ZARZUELA

This is in the last paragraph, it adds that she is descended from William "the Conqueror."

..She could have kinship with a cousin of Queen Federika I saw a picture of this cousin.......
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Courtier

Me too, Anne-MarieB, I do like so very much Prince Nicolaos; He is beautiful and seems to be so very kind.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I think if she is member of the nobility, Nikolaos is in all the celebrations of the European royal houses, and this may become more attractive to the press of monarchies ... Besides she is very beautiful and spectacular woman, it may cause a major attraction for journalists ... and it could lead to decrease of importance of Prince Pavlo in these magazines ..
Old 09-13-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
...if she is member of the nobility...
There has been no evidence presented that Tatiana is "a member of the nobility".

To all members: please let's stick to the known facts rather than create or embroider them.

thanks,
Warren
Greek RF moderator

Old 09-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend at the Pringle of Scotland Spring
/Summer 2010 Collections, Saatchi Gallery, London Fashion Week,
London, Britain, September 21, 2009.

-----> Pic

Tags
greek royals, prince nikolaos