The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Aristocracy

If I may contribute:
In most cases I would translate hur som helst into anyway, but here I would use in any case:

"In any case, they are already living together, in Nikolaos's apartment in Chelsea."

Apart from the tricky phrase your translation was really good, Anna!

Old 01-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Royal Highness

I have to thank all of you for the translation Anna,it wasn't your fault:they actually live together,or at least,this is what the article says
If the main reason has to do with children,then I wonder when Nikolaos will be ready... I mean,he's almost 40...Perhaps it's Tatiana the one who doesn't feel ready yet.

Old 01-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Serene Highness

News!!!!
the Prince Nikolaos of Greece could be the future president of AEK , IT IS club of football of Athens.
The current president has resigned and one of the maximum shareholder has proposed to Prince Nikolaos for be president of AEK.
He would be the new president in February.

But the Greek Royal Family has denied this afternoon with a statement on the official website
it says THAT THE MEMBERS OF THE rOYAL FAMILY don┤t comment the insubstancial publications and Prince Nikolaos wants an early resolution to the problems of AEK.
Some shareholders have said that Niko is the best choice to make the team, they say that he would give fame to Europe, and this wing attract international press and make the team more attractive ... .They say that he would attract to sponsrs of Europe.

http://www.greekroyalfamily.org/el/i...ews&ItemID=247

I think:
AEK has many economic problems and they need to sponsor the team (the sponsor who put the money), I think that shareholders know that it is impossible that Niko would be president of the team or group because AEK also has basketball team .. . but they have started the rumor to attract sponsor into believing that the Prince will be the next president , I don┤t like it.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:51 AM
Royal Highness

The conclusion is that Nick supports AEK...Too bad! I support Panathinaikos Now seriously,I don't think that his parents want him to get involved in this: let's just say that he would have to encounter less "royal" people all the time
Old 01-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Serene Highness

I agree.
I have read that the AEK want it really is the money from grants awarded Foundation Ana Maria the sports.They would be seek to release information to attract Nikolaos.tHE Prince is director of Foundation, HE control the grants.
On the other hand:
I do not think that it is very clear that Niko is of AEK.
In the family:
do you remember a interview of MC, the Prince Constantine had a scarf of a greek team of football, and MC said that it was the team of the grandfather (King Constantine), what was the team?
Panatinaikos or AEK, I think that it was Panatinaikos..but i have doubts about it.
I think Niko would be of Panatinaikos, Pavlo is also a follower of the basketball team of Panatinakos.
And Fillipos I think that he was of Arsenal and the Panatinaikos.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Royal Highness

Ha ha,yes it's very important to find out which team it was:what color was the scarf?Panathinaikos' colors are white and green and this= is their symbol.AEK's colors are black and yellow and their symbol is an eagle with 2 heads and Olympiakos' colors are white and red and their symbol is an ancient greek man(I don't remember who,there are plenty of them...).These are the 3 most important football clubs in Greece.I'm sure they support one of these.Do you remember the colors?
Old 01-30-2009, 11:03 AM
Royal Highness

I hope Nikolaos and Tatiana make up their minds about their future. They sure are a good looking couple!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Royal Highness

Carminha,if Nick finally buys shares in AEK and starts coming here more often,I'll buy tickets for the whole season Forget about Tatiana
Old 01-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Serene Highness

I'm looking for interview MC, I only remember that the child wore a scarf Greek football team, but I do not see it.
If it would be true it,Niko would have to go to live in Greece
Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Royal Highness

Yes,but don't forget it could be the scarf of the national team.Maybe the interview took place during the Euro2004.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

I don┤t find it, it is not the interview of Euro2004, it was a interview of MC in her house of London.
I think that the news is not true, the AEK search others objetives as sponsors or the grants of foundation Ann Maria, but they really don┤t want to a member of the Royal House in their team. It isn┤t true.it is impossible.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Royal Highness

(Reported by Greek journalists yesterday) Nikos is going to play a discreet role for AEK,because they don't want bad comments for choosing him.It seems that he's going to donate money to the team,but Nassos Thanopoulos will remain President of AEK.Thanopoulos is Nick's best friend since their childhood,they both graduated from the Hellenic College in London.He comes from a very wealthy family and I have seen him countless times in the magazines,usually having fun at parties along with Nick and other friends
Old 02-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

No No, AEK has its headquarters in Athens, Niko can not accept any responsibility because he should leave the charges is in the foundation of her mother and his father's office ...He is the best friend Niko, Pavlo and Alexia. They are very good friends, I remember that he was godfather to a baptism of children of Pavlo, but I can not remember who was the son ... Odusseas-Kimon?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Prince Nikolaos is not the new president of AEK. Prince Nikolaos not hold any position in the team.
Yesterday, The AEK selected new president he is N. Thanopoulos ( he is friend of the reoyal family).
He gave the list of managers and office equipment and Prince Niko is not in it.
Returning to the eternal bride Tatiana, I hope this year that Niko will celebrate his 40 years, at her birthday party, the announcement of his wedding.

Look!!!!!!!!! I've found this picture of Niko, he was in Mallorca with Queen Sofia.It is of 1995

http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...rana2/niko.jpg

Tatiana has a lot of luck !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Royal Highness

Although Nick is a little bit fatter than in 1995,I agree Tatiana is a lucky girl
Old 02-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

If you happen to find any more photos of Nik, PLEASE post them....even if you have to do it in the family thread. I wish he HAD gotten to be the President of AEK simply because we'd see more of him.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

I've seen pictures of Niko oldest and I think that Niko was very thin, currently, Niko is more fatter.

It is 1995
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2/niko004.jpg
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2/niko005.jpg

It is 1997
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2/niko002.jpg

He was very thin but he was very handsome

it is 1999
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/p...a2/niko001.jpg
Old 02-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Serene Highness

It is truth, the family evolves to fat person but Pavlo, he isn┤t
Old 02-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Serene Highness

Iakynthi or I should say Dr Gregory Hause, You have to stop seeing the series.iT is not diabetes...
If you could be Dr. Hause and you could explore to Niko in your private clinic...Niko could not leave of the clinic.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:35 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Yes, let's not speculate on medical conditions please, or give over-the-internet diagnoses.

thanks,
Warren

Tags
greek royals, prince nikolaos