Prince Nikolaos current events 1: November 2002-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you PRM79. :)
I agree, he'll always be the man in the centre of my eyes. My mum thinks he's the only man alive who looks good in a beard and she also thinks he looks like Charles I of England (but he was an ugg and I don't really see the resemblance myself).

Another sexy royal man....I think he is better looking than Pavlos.. ;)

I saw him interviewed on 20/20 last year right after Frederik's wedding...his deep voice and that accent...mmm...

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend Tatiana Blatnik in the Swiss Alps

from imagine

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,589
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 406
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 356
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,629
fanletizia said:
Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend Tatiana Blatnik in the Swiss Alps

Several more from hola of Nikolaos & Tatiana in Gstaad on January 2nd, 2006
kdpkrn.jpg
kdpkt4.jpg
kdpkxj.jpg

Prince Nicholas of Greece near the commitment

To prince Nicholas of Greece and his fiancèe, Tatiana Blatnik, only they need the official announcement of the commitment, something that, according to people close friends to the pair, could take place this just initiate year.
But what yes it is clear it is that they form a consolidated pair enough and, of course, accepted by the Greek real family, since he is frequent to see them together in the familiar events, so and as it has happened recently more of a month in the occasion of the baptism in Lanzarote, the third the Moral son of princess Alexia and architect Carlos, in whom kings Constantino and Ana were present Maria, grandparents of the small one, as well as Reina Doña Sofía and infants Elena and Cristina.

http://www.panodi.com/panodi/164373.html

No photos of the Greeks were taken at the baptism, though Constantine and Anne-Marie can be seen in photos of the Royal Family (they sat in the row behind the Borbons). According to Spaniards, the rest of the Greeks were seated behind Letizia's family.

:D :D BTW the greek royal family site is up now.:D :D You can subcribe to a newsletter. It looks great well worth the wait!!!!

Does anyone know whether Nic lives with his parents?
Jo, your statement in greek -at your signature- was such a pleasant surprise! Allow me to make a small correction so that it appears perfect. Aγαπώ το Νίκο, είναι ο πρίγκηπας των ονείρων μου!
And ladies, I highly doubt he'll marry Tatiana. The fact that she's not greek plays a much greater role than it has been stated here or at relevant topics.
Mark my words, king Konstantin has plans for Nic...Nic is well aware of them and stands by them.

Last edited:
There's some theory running around that Constantine wants Nikolaos to marry Crown Princess Victoria, but that's been around for years. There's also a rumour that he wants Theodora to marry Prince William, but that's unlikely, too. Whatever other plans Constantine has, those two aren't likely to come to fruition.

kelly9480 said:
There's some theory running around that Constantine wants Nikolaos to marry Crown Princess Victoria, but that's been around for years. There's also a rumour that he wants Theodora to marry Prince William, but that's unlikely, too. Whatever other plans Constantine has, those two aren't likely to come to fruition.

I'm not sure I believe the rumor about Constantine wanting him to marry Victoria. I don't think Nikolaos or Constantine necessarily want him to live in Sweden...or be a Consort (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just think Nik's heart is probably in Greece. But who knows.

Prince Nicholas will marry whoever he wants without any thought of politics or Greece. Constantine knows the family will never return to the throne and his main concern in ensuring his sons marry wealth to secure their futures.

Much popular in Greece might Nicolaos be, I do not think he stands any chance, and even more that he wants to turn into politics.
People in Greece are much too prejudised against the ex royal family.
But even more, as much as I have watched Nicolaos' lifestyle, he looks a very decent, calm and cool guy. Politics are beyond him.
I do not have the feeling that he would like to damage his life getting mixed with that boring stuff (politics) that kicked his father out of the throne!;)

However, if we still had royalties in Greece, I think he should have became a kign instead of Pavlos, because that would mean having as Queen Marie Chantal! Oh, I do not even want to think about it!
Go, Nicolaos, mate! I know you can do much better than your brother!

branchg said:
Prince Nicholas will marry whoever he wants without any thought of politics or Greece. Constantine knows the family will never return to the throne and his main concern in ensuring his sons marry wealth to secure their futures.

Who said anything about the throne? That's, at the very least, utopic.
Nikos will turn into politics, he'll most probably join an existing party (of the current government)...it's common secret. And of all the royals, he IS the most popular!!! People who strongly dislike Constantine, think otherwise of Nikos. So, in my opinion he stands a very good chance of leading a political career. Greeks are so fed up with the old politicians, they need new faces and I bet they'll see in Nikos that new face.

There is a photo of Nik and Tatiana at the wedding of Vikram Chatwal in India this week. They are both wearing traditional Indian dress. It was in a newspaper.

Nikolaos looks more and more like Chris Noth and to be honest he looks better without the beard:rolleyes:

I'm a big fan of Prince Nikilaos but I'm saddly disturbed by this picture: do I really see blondish or caramel high lights in the dark hair? The handsome prince also seems to be chubbier - adorable but still chubbier. And yes, in this picture, he could go without the beard.

I think that he has the beard to hide the double chin he has now. That is also why he is looking downward too. I like his hair. It looks good maybe he just wanted to try something different.

35+ is a bit late to start experiencing with your looks! He should stick to his classic himself which is wonderful.

ChevalieurduCiel said:
My eye sight is 20/20 and I say you wrong!:D

I disagree. I think the beard brings out his blue eyes more and increases his look of ease and confidence with himself. I love Crown Prince Pavlos and think he is better looking now that he is older and enjoying what appears to be a happy family life. However, I hated that picture of he and Marie-Chantal a few years back in Vanity Fair. Although she looked serene and beautiful in her side profile, his chin looked weak and his lips pouty. But now, he looks wiser and more at ease in the many photos of his family. Still, I would rather have Nikolaos as a leader and future king than Pavlos.:eek:

ar135x said:
What does Tatiana do? I mean, is she a student, or is she working etc.

She works in London ( she moved there to be near nikos) but I have never read or heard any details about where or doing what. She graduated from georgetown universtiy with an art history degree. I think in 2001 or 2003 there abouts. I'm not really sure.

Since Nikolaos is liked by the general public,do you think he should carry on working for his father or move on to something else?Does he have a future in Greek politics or should he stay away from them?If he can contribute something to greek society,apart from enhancing the image of the royal family,what could this be?Is he brave enough to open his wings and fly or will he live under the shadow of his title and heritage?

I don't know that Nikolaos could have a political (ie, elected official) career in Greece at present. There may be residency and constitutional reasons why he could not at present run for office in Greece (any experts on Greek political science please feel free to enlighten me!) I think it would be better from my viewpoint for him to continue working in the philanthropic/cultural areas, perhaps building a foundation of goodwill for some future position in the government. I don't know if an ambassadorship or some other such office would be an option for him. I think he definitely has the charisma for political office but maybe not the stomach for all the demands of one.;)

I think since Nikos is so well liked that he does have a future in Greek politics. When I met him that one time in Athens people were very nice to him coming up and shaking his hand, one got his photo taken with him. He was very relatable like he was one of us not just another royal. I think that he should stay on with his dad until he gets married. I do think that he needs to marry a Greek women not tatiana even though I like her. The impression I got from Nikos talking to him about Greece one can tell that he is very proud of being from Greek. He reminded me of my Greek family. Everything-came-from Greece-kind-of-pride. watch my big fat greek wedding if you haven't and you'll understand what I'm saying.;)
Anyway that my humble belief.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first post so bear with me. Where was Tatiana born? Is she from a wealthy family or an ordinary one? Earlier there was discussion of the ring worn by Nikos. It is my understanding that many royal and aristocratic men wear a signet ring on their little finger which has the family crest on it.

CASCADIA said:
This is my first post so bear with me. Where was Tatiana born? Is she from a wealthy family or an ordinary one? Earlier there was discussion of the ring worn by Nikos. It is my understanding that many royal and aristocratic men wear a signet ring on their little finger which has the family crest on it.

Many places have been said to be were tatiana was born some say columbia others that she is an american. I know that she is from New York. Her family is wealthy. The ring he wears is his family crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom