Prince Nikolaos current events 1: November 2002-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria de Bourbon deux Siciles got married to a greek Markos Nomikos, Nico was there with felipe and pavlos but also Queen Sofia

Polfoto 27-09-2003 © QUEEN INTERNATIONAL REF CH PY ALMAGRO, MONASTERY OF ASUNCION OF CALATRAVA (DOMINICS OF ALMAGRO), SPAIN ,27-9-2003 VICTORIA OF BORBON DOS SICILIAS GOT MARRIED WITH MARKOS NOMIKOS. VICOTORIA IS THE DAUGHTER OF INFANTE DON CARLOS OF BORBON AND DUCHESS OF CALABRIA, ANA OF FRANCE. MARKOS BELONGS TO A GREEK SHIPOWNER'S FAMILY. THE WHOLE SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY ATTENDED THE CEREMONY, AND ALSO MEMBERS OF OTHERS ROYALS FAMILIES LIKE GREEK , FRENCH AND BULGARIAN AS MORE REPRESENTATIVE. IT WAS AN ORTHODOX AND CHRISTIAN CEREMONY. IN PIC PRINCESS IRENE OF GREECE, PRINCE NIKOLAS OF GREECE, PRINCEES ALEXIA OF GREECE AND HUSBAND CARLOS MORALES ROSARIO NADAL AND HUSBAND PRINCE KYRIL OF BULGARIA

Attachments

• guests_1.jpg
    guests_1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 774
The wedding was spectacular. Great pictures. I just loved Alexia's choice of dress. Very stylish. B) And of course lets not forget Niko...handsome and adorable as all ways! :heart:

From the New York Daily News July 1:
Norville parties royally
MSNBC's Deborah Norville and her husband, Karl Wellner, are training for the Summer Olympics in Athens.
The couple threw a party at Harry's Bar in London the other night in honor of former King Constantine and ex-Queen Anne-Marie of Greece.
Wellner has gotten to know the constitutionally deposed royals as CEO of the Papamarkou Assets, the $10 billion-plus fund where we hear they have some of their money invested. (Rupert Murdoch, Prince Charles and Prince Rainier are said to be among the firm's other clients.)
On hand for the party were Blaine and Robert Trump, Peggy Noonan, Ann Getty, Lynne Wyatt, Betsy Bloomingdale, Lily Safra and other socials.
No one was merrier than Prince Nikolaos.
Hearing of Greece's soccer upset over France in the European Cup, he ran through Harry's with a large Greek flag. Constantine also got a congratulatory cellphone call from his brother-in-law, King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved that story; at the same time it made me sad. From everything I've read of him, he is clearly proud of being Greek and would like to live there.

I hope that happens for him eventually :flower:

I just looked at the pictures Nik and she seem very close (more her to him then him to her). I thought she was prettier then these pictures show her as. anyway what is your opinions?

I think these pics are nicer than those from last year's concert, but I agree with Jo that she seems to be pushing it a bit, if you will.

Not that I know him, but from the few pictures I've seen, he's definitely not considering marriage to her.

Call me crazy but I suspect Nik will probably marry a fellow Greek when the time comes. Tatiana's very attractive IMHO but I can't see her as "wife material." Not slamming here, and if they run off to Corfu tomorrow and get married I'll toast their happiness, but I think it's unlikely.

I remember that in an interview or something that Nik said that he was going to marry a Greek girl but you know how those type of promises/statements go. sometimes they're kept sometimes not.
If Nik isn't in love with Tatiana and she is madly in love with him, as it seems imo. I feel sorry for her when Nik dumps her.:( I don't think she would dump him since she is reportedly learning modern greek. A person doesn't go to that kind of trouble just to trash it.

is it 100% true that the greek royal family has absolutely zero greek blood in them? I find that hard to believe because prince nikolaos, his brother, and father look very greek to me with their dark hair and meditterenean looks. Maybe in the past a greek lady or man did marry into their family?

Yes, that's true. Ironically, at the time it was not popular because the Greek people expected their ruler to marry royalty.

Go figure!

True be known mosts royals don't have the blood of their country man if you know what I mean. ;)

Nik also has danish blood, but looks more greek.

the older kids alexia, pavlos and nik look greek and the two younger theodora and philipos look danish IMO.

Noldi

PS. if you want to see more nikpics take a look at my site

http://www.geocities.com/noldi123/

Nikoloas is Engaged????

I read on the Miller sisters board that Nik got engaged to Tatiana... Is this true or a rumour? does anyone has any news...

Thanks Queens

Last edited:
No, a Greek poster said that the media is *speculating* that this will happen around Christmas. Greek media love to stir this up; they posted the same thing a year ago and the guy still hasn't made it official. I wouldn't commit hari kari yet, lol.

As Jack's Wife said, I don't see it happening, but hey, if he gets married to her then I certainly hope it's a happy marriage. I just don't think it'll happen.

Can anyone tell me who Nikolaos' godparents are?

Prince Charles is Pavlos's godfather and Queen Elizabeth is Theodora's godmother but who is Nikolaos's godparents?

Alexandria said:
Can anyone tell me who Nikolaos' godparents are?

Prince Charles is Pavlos's godfather and Queen Elizabeth is Theodora's godmother but who is Nikolaos's godparents?

I think the GodFather of Prince Pavlos is the Greek Army,as for Nickolaow I think His Grnd Mother Queen Frederica but Iam not also sure!!!

it seems that he was at the crown prince wedding in Jordan i did not know that

ETA: source seegerpress
Mandy/admin

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00118029.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00118029.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 580
this thread needed some photos but i could not find any new so it had to be old some of them i have not seen before
he can at times look a bit dorky

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00000323.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00000323.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 584
  • pre-SEEGER00002495.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00002495.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 419
  • pre-SEEGER00000453.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00000453.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 652
  • pre-SEEGER00005123.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00005123.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 433
  • pre-SEEGER00002293.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00002293.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 387
  • pre-SEEGER00002422.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00002422.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 519
  • pre-SEEGER00002435.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00002435.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 493
  • pre-SEEGER00009754.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00009754.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 564
  • pre-SEEGER00005860.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00005860.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 488
  • showLayoutImage.jpg
    showLayoutImage.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 557
Some random photos...

1. 2. Gettyimages
3. to 10. Polfoto
ETA: copyright sources
Mandy/admin

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 465
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 498
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 600
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 395
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 476
More photos.. can you find Prince Nikolaos in last photo? Polfoto

ETA: copyright source
Mandy/admin

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 486
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 613
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 545
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 649
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 538
Lyonnaise said:
More photos.. can you find Prince Nikolaos in last photo?
Ohh, my, Pavlos and Nikolaos really resembled each other by then :) My guess would be though, that Nikolaos is the one in between his grandmother and Prince Joachim ;)

I agree with chatleen. Those are great pictures. He is just so handsome!!:eek:
Thank for share your photos Lyonnaise!:D

From left to right it is Gustav of Berleburg and Queen Ingrid
Next row it is Pavlos of Greece, Frederik of Denmark, Nicolaos of Greece and Joachim of Denmark.
In front is Alexia of Greece and Alexandra of Berleburg.

Betina

I think her last name is Blathnik or something along those lines. i can't really remember. I know her family is well in the money area and that she and nik were friends before they started dating. She 22 y.o, a gratuate of Georgetown University (art history major) and is from New York city. :) She has been going on most of the trips with him and his family to Greece.

Last edited:
i know this photo comes from a event that i have posted before but i do not think its the same as the others just the same event
and one of the ladies he has dated
he looks a bot goofy here - Source UPPA
photo from the danish wedding - Source Polfoto

Attachments

• showLayoutImage2122.jpg
    showLayoutImage2122.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 456
  • showLayoutImage344.jpg
    showLayoutImage344.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 439
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 478
  • showLayoutImage222.jpg
    showLayoutImage222.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 557
  • UIW_015958A_15A.jpg
    UIW_015958A_15A.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 428
  • UIW_015958A_17A.jpg
    UIW_015958A_17A.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 6vq01lvq_guest.jpg
    6vq01lvq_guest.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 498
I would imagine Nik's at the age and stage of life now where he probably thinks about having his own family. Pavlos and Alexia have spouses and children, so maybe that also plays a part in his thinking. Of course, it's nice to have him as a bachelor fantasy figure, too!:D If Tatiana is the one then I wish them both all the happiness in the world.

Finally new photos of Nikolaos. He's in Gstaad with the family and spend some time skiing with a female friend (is that Tatiana?)

Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,702
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 465
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 545
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,874
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 402
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 504
  • 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 376
  • 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 496
I don't think that is Tatiana. Somone on another board said they had broken up and Nic is dating a Greek girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom