Prince Nikolaos current events 1: November 2002-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still together? still engaged?

There was NEVER any formal engagement announcement. So, if they are "still engaged", it is a completely private matter. I'm sure that a formal announcement will be made if and when the time comes. The Greek Royal family is usually quite good about these sorts of announcements!

Azile

magnik said:
Are they still together? still engaged?

They are still together and there are rumors about them marrying but nothing official. They have been together since 2003 and she goes just about everywhere with him. To all the family events and most official one. However he takes most of his girlfriends to family events (I haven't seen any at official ones) so that really isn't anything to read into like it is with the other royals.

Engagement?

Since this year there will be a huge family gathering to celebrate christmas (Queen Margrethe invited them all to Fredensborg) it might be possible that Nicholaos becomes engaged shortly before the holidays. I´m someway sure if he doesn´t become engaged this year any more he´ll not marry Tatiana ever. In the invitation-list from Denmark she isn´t mentioned in contrast to Carina Axellson who isn´t officially engaged to Gustav either...
So I´m quite sure there will be at least one engagement before December 24th....

Agree with you Stefanie. By the way, do you know that Carina Axelsson wrote a great book for children. It's called "Nigel" who is a cute dragon. I got it for my kids and they love it (so do I). Maybe she'll work one day with MC about that famous frog prince thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
To sita 780

Don´t know that book. But my daughter is already 21 so it might be too late...
Is Gustav now allowed to marry a non-noble woman? There were rumours about the last will of his grandfather that all offsprings who don´t marry (protestant) nobles become disinherited.
I feel that his mother Benedikte will although be a bit disappointed: Elvire Rochefort de Pasté sounds of course much more precious than Carina Axelsson. They planned a big wedding for Gustav and Elvire in 2001 in Paris. As far as I know Elvire is married in the meantime to some other guy.

Stefanie said:
...Elvire Rochefort de Pasté sounds of course much more precious than Carina Axelsson. They planned a big wedding for Gustav and Elvire in 2001 in Paris. As far as I know Elvire is married in the meantime to some other guy.
The planned marriage came unstuck when Elvire's father made certain pre-nuptial demands of Prince Richard and Princess Benedikte.

Elvire's first engagement also crashed and burned; while working in Los Angeles she was living with another boyfriend, unbeknown to her French nobleman fiancé (or to her father). Needless to say, that engagement was called off too.

?

Nikos isn't in the magazine but he was at the party for Taki's 70th birthday however according to the article it may have been for his ex-wife whom he is still very close to.[/quote]

whose wife?i'm confused :sad: don't tell me nikolaos was married?! :ermm::wacko:

Taki's ex-wife is HSH Princess Alexandra von Schönburg (-Hartenstein).

Laura Elizabeth said:
Have I gone blind? I can't pick out Prince Nikolaos in the Christmas Card picture: http://members4.boardhost.com/alexb247/msg/1166461585.html unless he's the one on the left of his older sister.

And, does anyone know what Prince Nikolaos is working in now that the school has closed?

Prince Nikolaos is the second from the left,between Carlos Morales and Princess Alexia.He works at his fathers office for several years now,and the Anna Maria Foundation.The Prince didn't actually work at the school,he was in the school board.

Laura Elizabeth said:
And, does anyone know what Prince Nikolaos is working in now that the school has closed?

The school hasn't closed, it's been sold but still operates as a school. Nikolaos is still one of the school governors according to the new school's website.

The years are not making him more attractive. He had better grab a young bride while he still can. . .just my opinion : )

I think he looks very handsome. I think today's society is too fat-o-phobe. I'll take Nikos however he is. He is a very nice man and that is what really matters. IMO

Tatiana missing on Christmas photos

Must be hard for her not to have been invited or not to have been brought along by Nicholaos. Or she attended but wasn´t allowed to be on the Christmas photos. I would feel very left out of things if this happened. Let´s see if they´re still together...
I mean: Carina and Gustav are still not officially engaged but she attended and is seen on the photos and I believe Nico and Tatiana are longer together than Carina and Gustav.

Nicholaos´ job

From what does he make his living? I always imagine that Pavlos just has to put his hand in MC´s purse to earn their living but Niko so far has got no Marie-Chantal and this might be the reason he can´t marry because he hasn´t got money of his own.

I thought his job was directing the Anna Marie Foundation, which is supposed to help victims of disasters in Greece. AFAIK that was his profession.

He works for him mother's charity and he is still on the board of the Hellenic College in London.

Jo said:
He works for him mother's charity and he is still on the board of the Hellenic College in London.

The official Greek site needs updating. The Hellenic College is no more, the school was sold this past northern summer and it's now called the Knightsbridge School, it's not specifically for teaching of Greek language and culture. Nikolaos though is a school governor of the Knightsbridge School.

He works for his father's office and is involved in the Round Square Table of schools association. These are schools worldwide who belong to the Round Square Table who follow the philosophies of Kurt Hahn who set up Gordonston. Prince Andrew is also involved in the Round Square Table association of schools.

Niko and Tatiana

She doesn´t seem to have attended christmas in Denmark and Gstaad. Are they still together?

Stefanie said:
She doesn´t seem to have attended christmas in Denmark and Gstaad. Are they still together?

There are pictures of them wintering in Gstaad. So yes they are still together.

To Jo

I ´ve seen some pics of A-M and Constantine together with Phillipos and Theodora and one photo where only Nico was to be seen in Switzerland.
So where is the photo of Nico and Tatiana?

Prince Nickolaos is very handsome and has a sexy Greek accent but I think he looks better without the heard there is nothing wrong with being a little more chubby just do not let it get out of control. He has pretty girlfriend but only time will tell if he marries her or any other woman at that he might just like being a bachelor.

Poor Tati...

...wonder how long she will keep on having the patience to wait for a proposal...

Time for a new thread.

Part 2 can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom