The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Commoner

Thank you PRM79. :)
I agree, he'll always be the man in the centre of my eyes. My mum thinks he's the only man alive who looks good in a beard and she also thinks he looks like Charles I of England (but he was an ugg and I don't really see the resemblance myself).

Old 11-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Royal Highness

Another sexy royal man....I think he is better looking than Pavlos..

I saw him interviewed on 20/20 last year right after Frederik's wedding...his deep voice and that accent...mmm...

Old 01-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend Tatiana Blatnik in the Swiss Alps

from imagine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	222709   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	1262
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	222710   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	222711   Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	222712  

Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	222713   Click image for larger version

Name:	16.jpg
Views:	1291
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	222714  
Old 01-17-2006, 04:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Prince Nikolaos and his girlfriend Tatiana Blatnik in the Swiss Alps
Several more from hola of Nikolaos & Tatiana in Gstaad on January 2nd, 2006
Old 01-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Nicholas of Greece near the commitment

To prince Nicholas of Greece and his fiancèe, Tatiana Blatnik, only they need the official announcement of the commitment, something that, according to people close friends to the pair, could take place this just initiate year.
But what yes it is clear it is that they form a consolidated pair enough and, of course, accepted by the Greek real family, since he is frequent to see them together in the familiar events, so and as it has happened recently more of a month in the occasion of the baptism in Lanzarote, the third the Moral son of princess Alexia and architect Carlos, in whom kings Constantino and Ana were present Maria, grandparents of the small one, as well as Reina Doña Sofía and infants Elena and Cristina.

http://www.panodi.com/panodi/164373.html
Old 01-18-2006, 07:11 AM
Majesty

is there any photo of him at the spanish christining
Old 01-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Courtier

No photos of the Greeks were taken at the baptism, though Constantine and Anne-Marie can be seen in photos of the Royal Family (they sat in the row behind the Borbons). According to Spaniards, the rest of the Greeks were seated behind Letizia's family.
Old 02-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Aristocracy

BTW the greek royal family site is up now. You can subcribe to a newsletter. It looks great well worth the wait!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Gentry

What I know is that I gained a lot of weight the last year and I snor at night!!
Old 02-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Commoner

Does anyone know whether Nic lives with his parents?
Jo, your statement in greek -at your signature- was such a pleasant surprise! Allow me to make a small correction so that it appears perfect. Aγαπώ το Νίκο, είναι ο πρίγκηπας των ονείρων μου!
And ladies, I highly doubt he'll marry Tatiana. The fact that she's not greek plays a much greater role than it has been stated here or at relevant topics.
Mark my words, king Konstantin has plans for Nic...Nic is well aware of them and stands by them.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Aristocracy

Here is something you guys might find interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_...ce_and_Denmark
Old 02-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Courtier

There's some theory running around that Constantine wants Nikolaos to marry Crown Princess Victoria, but that's been around for years. There's also a rumour that he wants Theodora to marry Prince William, but that's unlikely, too. Whatever other plans Constantine has, those two aren't likely to come to fruition.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly9480
There's some theory running around that Constantine wants Nikolaos to marry Crown Princess Victoria, but that's been around for years. There's also a rumour that he wants Theodora to marry Prince William, but that's unlikely, too. Whatever other plans Constantine has, those two aren't likely to come to fruition.
I'm not sure I believe the rumor about Constantine wanting him to marry Victoria. I don't think Nikolaos or Constantine necessarily want him to live in Sweden...or be a Consort (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just think Nik's heart is probably in Greece. But who knows.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Nicholas will marry whoever he wants without any thought of politics or Greece. Constantine knows the family will never return to the throne and his main concern in ensuring his sons marry wealth to secure their futures.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy

Much popular in Greece might Nicolaos be, I do not think he stands any chance, and even more that he wants to turn into politics.
People in Greece are much too prejudised against the ex royal family.
But even more, as much as I have watched Nicolaos' lifestyle, he looks a very decent, calm and cool guy. Politics are beyond him.
I do not have the feeling that he would like to damage his life getting mixed with that boring stuff (politics) that kicked his father out of the throne!

However, if we still had royalties in Greece, I think he should have became a kign instead of Pavlos, because that would mean having as Queen Marie Chantal! Oh, I do not even want to think about it!
Go, Nicolaos, mate! I know you can do much better than your brother!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by branchg
Prince Nicholas will marry whoever he wants without any thought of politics or Greece. Constantine knows the family will never return to the throne and his main concern in ensuring his sons marry wealth to secure their futures.
Who said anything about the throne? That's, at the very least, utopic.
Nikos will turn into politics, he'll most probably join an existing party (of the current government)...it's common secret. And of all the royals, he IS the most popular!!! People who strongly dislike Constantine, think otherwise of Nikos. So, in my opinion he stands a very good chance of leading a political career. Greeks are so fed up with the old politicians, they need new faces and I bet they'll see in Nikos that new face.
Old 02-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Aristocracy

There is a photo of Nik and Tatiana at the wedding of Vikram Chatwal in India this week. They are both wearing traditional Indian dress. It was in a newspaper.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Nikolaos new Official picture, from http://www.greekroyalfamily.gr - Click to make it bigger:

http://s2.supload.com/image/Prince_N...0404142409.jpg
Old 04-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Nikolaos looks more and more like Chris Noth and to be honest he looks better without the beard
Old 04-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Courtier

I'm a big fan of Prince Nikilaos but I'm saddly disturbed by this picture: do I really see blondish or caramel high lights in the dark hair? The handsome prince also seems to be chubbier - adorable but still chubbier. And yes, in this picture, he could go without the beard.

Closed Thread