Prince Nikolaos current events 1: November 2002-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe he is looking for the one. Someone did say he wanted to marry a greek woman.

kate14 said:
I always thought Titiana is Greek?
I don't know if she is or isn't but I read that she has russian heritage. I don't really think it matters anymore greek or not. Pavlos' wife isn't greek. I'm not sure about her heritage though. Some one said that's all the girl really needs to marry nikos. who knows time will tell.;)

Nik interview?

A while back Nik did an interview on a US main network. Does anyone remember what show he was on?
Thanks for the help;)

20/20

He was on the show 20/20. His interview was included in a show focusing on royals. You can get to the shows website by going to abcnews.com and clicking on 20/20. Hope this helps.

Here's two photos. one is rather old but i really like.;)
I heard a while back that he and his family were looking to buy a house in somewhere close to athens. that was last september. I think they will it may take time. I try to be positive about it though, others may disagree with me.;)

Attachments

• nik36.JPG
    nik36.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 555
  • nik43.JPG
    nik43.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 525
  • nik3.JPG
    nik3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 587
Last edited by a moderator:
But you do not think he will make a home in greece and sattle down
leaving and sell his home in London

I think they will. I think read that in the eu settlement they got some of their estates and they got some 8 million pounds.

They were in greece this past sept. looking for a home. the whole family and there was no problem with the poeple. Its the gov't that doesn't want them there. I feel they view them as a threat to them. The royal family is still loved by a lot of greeks. he was voted out by only (imo only) 60 something per-cent.
The greek people still follow what their royal family is doing. they are on covers of magazines.

Here is a few better photos of tatiana:D

Attachments

• tatiana.JPG
    tatiana.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,686
  • tatiana1.JPG
    tatiana1.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,806
Here have some photos to look at until there is new news. ;) :D :p

1. 4. 5. rexfeatures
2. alloverpress
3. corbis

ETA copyright sources
Mandy/admin

Attachments

• gfdretret.jpg
    gfdretret.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 427
  • gfdhgdfhf.jpg
    gfdhgdfhf.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 0000353444-013.jpg
    0000353444-013.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 439
  • 4325.jpg
    4325.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 337
According to Lia Nikolaos is in athens to talk to Anna Marie foundation members. The paparrazzi (sp?) got pictures of him eating with two of his best friends at Kolonaki. She said that according to the Greek tv news Tatiana may join him soon.

Is this tatiana with nik or another girl? I put a photo of tatiana with it. It looks like her to me. the atricle is from when they (the german tabs) were putting victoria and him together. so if it is her they have been dating for a while now.

Attachments

• 543634.jpg
    543634.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 730
  • tatiana.JPG
    tatiana.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,620
Here is Nikolaos and Tatiana on the 8th of March at an awards banquet in Athens

Attachments

• Niko.jpg
    Niko.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,514
He's been with her for about i think 4 years or so.
They have been saying that he is going to marry her for a while now. This is nothing new. They said this about 3 months ago.
I'll wait for an offical announcement by the family.

[font=verdana, arial]Posted by Lia on 4/30/2005, 2:40 pm from alex's board
[font=verdana, arial]Last night Prince Nikolaos was holding the Epitaph with other 3 young men when it went outside the church. The rest of the family was following behind the priests and mentioned how much they like the area and that they would love to visit it in the future. At some point i have seen Princess Theodoras' image on TV as well but she was not mentioned on the news. [/font]

[/font]Epitaph is Easter eve cerimony(sp?)

Yes, I don't know if she is there now but he has been seen with Tatiana on all of his visits to Greece she is there. I asked Lia that and here is her reply :

Posted by Lia on 5/1/2005, 3:33 pm, No mention of Tatiana.......but as i said there was no mention of Princess Theodora as well and she was there.

From Imagine Scandinavia...

19_06_2005

PRINCE NICHOLAS OF GREECE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TATIANA ENJOYED A WALK IN THE ATHENS PORT AND IN A YATCH.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,642
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 463
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,769
Hello, I'm a new member and really glad I came across this forum. The following pics are from the greek magazine "Life & Style"

Attachments

• nikolaos2.jpg
    nikolaos2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,929
  • nikolaos3.jpg
    nikolaos3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 614
Princess Alexia looks thrilled in that last picture (not). I guess I don't blame her though - being really pregnant in the summer months doesn't sound like much fun!

At the moment, Prince Nikolaos is having some vacation at Greece with Tatiana.

I think that he is very serious about her, but the problem may be if Konstantine will allow a marriage. Being on vacation or attending a baptism with a family is one thing, but to marry is an entirely different situation. I think that they are still hoping that Nik marries another reigning royal(Victoria of Sweden) or an heiress as wealthy as Marie Chantal. To me, Konstantine craves money and power.Something tells me that Tatiana will be very hurt in the end.:(

Apparently she is related to wealth and has aristocratic connections on her mothers side. It's not lack of money or ancestry , it's something else. Many times when she is out of town he is searching still. A part of him is still lonley, he chose the wrong girl.

a

She does come from a wealthy family, but not Marie-Chantal style wealth. I don't see Konstantine allowing his son to make someone a princess by marriage UNLESS there is something major to offer in return.(CASH) :mad:

Well, she's been on holiday with the family and she's been to family functions. I think it's really just their own decision to wait to get married. If Tatiana were being shut out of the family, I don't think she'd be allowed to be with them so often and so publicly.

He has had a few girfriends who have attended events, royal and otherwise. Sofie Edgemont Peterson comes to mind.:rolleyes:

paloma said:
She does come from a wealthy family, but not Marie-Chantal style wealth. I don't see Konstantine allowing his son to make someone a princess by marriage UNLESS there is something major to offer in return.(CASH) :mad:

Could Constantine really have that much power or influence over his grown-up second son in 2005? Has the financial situation of the family evolved positively from the time Pavlos married MC (and Pavlos is also the Crown Prince)?
Nikolaos might just enjoy the freedom of meaningful relationships without the «marriage» commitment. Dedicated but commitment-phobic?

Konstantine has MAJOR control over his family. Mainly due to the fact that, can you actually see Pavlos and Nik working at real jobs? NOT! These two gentleman were not prepared to fend for themselves in the real world. Yes, they are educated and have worked(cushy jobs), but also seem to have quite a bit of free time to come and go as they please. They have never stuck to one job for very long, especially NIK. First Pavlos goes into business with Alex Von Furstenberg and then is backed by daddy in law, give me a break. These are not real careers. At this point, Alexia is the only one who is down to earth and works consistently at a real job. It seems as if reality has finally set in that they will not reign again in Greece, so Theodora and Phillipo are being educated to have real careers. Maybe Pavlos and Nik were raised in a time when Konstantine had some unrealistic dream that he may actually accede to the throne again. It just seems to me that Pavlos and Nik are lost jet setting princes with zero direction. Maybe it is a good thing that MC seems to wear the pants in their family. Pavlos probably appreciates her structure and direction! I don't see him as a firm decision maker.

You might be right Paloma and Nikolaos is probably very comfortable with the actual situation where his dad controls everything related to the family. No commitment, no real responsabilities, just the perks and the fun of royalty ... oh sorry some nasty paparazzi once in a while. But even then, the paparazzi are not that bad as they keep the GRF in the public eye.

First of all, Nikolaos can married who he wants. His parents just want to see him happy.
Let me tell your that Anne-marie and Konstantin are the nices people I have ever meet. They are so sweet and caring.
Once and for all, they don't care about money, they want their children to be happy.
They know that they will never get back as king and queen, but they want to be in greece, and do what ever they can to help the greek people.
Yes, they show up to many royal parties, but their family happens to be the king and queens all over europe. And I think that everone loves a famliyparty!
I'am tired to read all the lies you write about, a couple your know nothing about. I have great pleasure in knowing them and their children personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom