Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik Pre-Wedding Events - August 23-25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The monastery is small, there will only 50 to 80 guests, the rest will see the wedding, through television screens.

Is that the cocktail pre-wedding party been held in a hotel?
I's wondering that are all the guests stay in the same hotel?

I´m enjoying all the pictures so far. How many good looking people and everybody seems to be having so much fun. Since it´s a summer´s wedding in a Greek island, I think it´s great to see summery clothes and also people tanned by the sun.:flowers:

According a Spanish journalist (reliable source), Felipe and Letizia and Ifantas Elena and Cristina with Iñaki stay at the Greek Royal family's residence in Porto Heli. I don't know about the rest of them. As for pictures I think Danish Royals and Swedish royals stay and Poseidnion hotel.

Last edited:
Thanks, Paty. I guess that Queen Sofia should be with her family as well. So are the spanish family stays in there with the greek family?

I've noticed that Letizia seems wearing a new pair of earings

I ve read that the GRF has booked the entire hotel for a few days, so I gues some of the guest will be staying there.

snowflower, the quests all stay in the same hotel is a good determination, for the security reason. But, the greek family also stays in the hotel? are they have any property in there?

snowflower, the quests all stay in the same hotel is a good determination, for the security reason. But, the greek family also stays in the hotel? are they have any property in there?

The GRF has a property in Porto Heli (correct me anybody if I am wrong). They have, although, booked the entire of Poseidonion for their wedding guests.

I ve read that the GRF has booked the entire hotel for a few days, so I gues some of the guest will be staying there.

In such cases (I mean when you invite international guests to a wedding) who is supposed to pay the hotel? The inviting family or the invited one?

In such cases (I mean when you invite international guests to a wedding) who is supposed to pay the hotel? The inviting family or the invited one?

The Posidonion Hotel gives all rooms free for the occasion. It is such a huge promotion!!!

can you explain me the video?
I can't see it!
thanks!:flowers:

The video just shows some images form yesterday nigth, mostly when the royals leave the Poseidonion hotel for dinner.

There seem to be a lot of people online today....there must be a Royal Wedding going on :flowers:

There seem to be a lot of people online today....there must be a Royal Wedding going on :flowers:
I was thinking the same a couple of minutes ago!There are 120 online at the moment!

The Posidonion Hotel gives all rooms free for the occasion. It is such a huge promotion!!!

Did they announce that from the hotel or the royal family?

I have not been able to find a live coverage via internet. Thats why if our foreign posters can check out their local web tv pages in case they do. (for example sweden, spain etc)

I´m looking desperately for someone who´s still in charge of a video recorder or is able to record programmes with his DVD recorder and can receive the greek Star-TV to record the wedding today!
We could exchange royal videos as I´m in charge of lots of royal events. Please help!

I´m looking desperately for someone who´s still in charge of a video recorder or is able to record programmes with his DVD recorder and can receive the greek Star-TV to record the wedding today!
We could exchange royal videos as I´m in charge of lots of royal events. Please help!

I will try to record it but the channel will air the video tomorrow i think. Lets see if they will air the entire wedding or if they will have parts. Their news broadcast starts at 7:45 and according to their program they have not changed something. So either they did not manage to change the info on their web page or they will not be live at the beginning.

:D there is a place in nothern Sweden (close to Sorsele, by the river Vindelälven) called BLATTNIKSELE .... maybe they can go there for their honeymoon :D ok its two "T" in Blattniksele, but its the same name: Blatnik ... and "sele" means: "stretch of smooth wather"

:D there is a place in nothern Sweden (close to Sorsele, by the river Vindelälven) called BLATTNIKSELE .... maybe they can go there for their honeymoon :D ok its two "T" in Blattniksele, but its the same name: Blatnik ... and "sele" means: "stretch of smooth wather"

Why would anyone in their right mind travel to Sweden from Greece for a warm honeymoon:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom