Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik Pre-Wedding Events - August 23-25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for video and photos, I can't wait to see this wedding
everybody look so relaxed (effect of Grecian sun ;))
Tatiana is stunning, I'm wondering about her wedding gown, hope to see something unforgettable...

Wow, Elena looks gorgeous! And Tatiana -- she's going to be a great "style icon" royal, I have a feeling. :)

ETA: Is that Princess Irene in the photo with Sofia?

So so happy to see the Spanish Royals! Love the Infantas' outfits! I am not entirely sure I like Queen Sofia's dress:sad:

Wow, Elena looks gorgeous! And Tatiana -- she's going to be a great "style icon" royal, I have a feeling. :)

ETA: Is that Princess Irene in the photo with Sofia?

No i haven't seen Princess Irene any photos??

Theodora looks lovely as well. Is there any way we can fly William to this wedding :)

And Phillipos is looking more and more like Pavlos. I saw Marie Chantal earlier...any photos of her at this event?

Wow I love Maxima's shoes! And I see Mary is rocking the bronze shoes again. I wonder if she purchased them for the pregnancy and are her feet swelling?

I love a royal wedding. I would be great if we can get two of these a year!

I love this dress code...summer elegance I'm naming it...!

Tatiana looks like a dream, such a beautiful dress. Prince Nikolaos is soooo dreamy!

Wonderful the Queen Sofia, the dress is beautiful!!!

OMG between Pavlos and Marie Chantal and Nikolaos and Tatiana its like the parade of the seriously beautiful people!!!!

The pics are fantastic! Tatiana looks absolutely stunning and I love Maxima's dress.

Crown Prince:
1-Spain, Felipe and Letizia
2-Denmark,Princess May
3- Holland, William and Maxima
4-Norway, Hakoon
5- Sweden,Victoria and Daniel

Gosh, I´m enchanted by the pictures. Can´t wait for tomorrow. Lovely to see the SRF, the bride and groom are absolutely beautiful as well as Pavlos and MC. Also, what a joy to see the family photo with the little ones. Thanks, girls, for all the photos!!!!

Tatiana looks very relaxed. I guess she will be a beautiful bride like Victoria.

I, too, think that Queen Sofia's dress is not that bad after all, but I still don't like the collar!

I quite like Victoria's dress!

Thank you all for the pictures!

Pavlos and MC are such a beautiful couple. Gosh...

Back
Top Bottom