Troonopvolgers!

Old 08-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Aristocracy

I've noticed that Letizia seems wearing a new pair of earings

Old 08-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
Is that the cocktail pre-wedding party been held in a hotel?
I's wondering that are all the guests stay in the same hotel?
I ve read that the GRF has booked the entire hotel for a few days, so I gues some of the guest will be staying there.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Aristocracy

snowflower, the quests all stay in the same hotel is a good determination, for the security reason. But, the greek family also stays in the hotel? are they have any property in there?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water View Post
snowflower, the quests all stay in the same hotel is a good determination, for the security reason. But, the greek family also stays in the hotel? are they have any property in there?
The GRF has a property in Porto Heli (correct me anybody if I am wrong). They have, although, booked the entire of Poseidonion for their wedding guests.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus View Post
Photo gallery and article:
Mary enceinte, Letizia éblouissante, Victoria avec Daniel : tous les royaux auprès des futurs mariés Nikolaos et Tatiana !

(Photo 31 is quite interesting. I wonder what was going on there.)
Maybe telling the photographers to back up a little.......right off the dock?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflower View Post
I ve read that the GRF has booked the entire hotel for a few days, so I gues some of the guest will be staying there.
In such cases (I mean when you invite international guests to a wedding) who is supposed to pay the hotel? The inviting family or the invited one?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Moderator Emeritus

A video from Star:
http://www.star.gr/index.php?ID=life_style&Rec_ID=57378

Old 08-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedea View Post
In such cases (I mean when you invite international guests to a wedding) who is supposed to pay the hotel? The inviting family or the invited one?
The Posidonion Hotel gives all rooms free for the occasion. It is such a huge promotion!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

"Hello" photogallery:
Royals arrive for pre-wedding gala

An article on "Hola" about the location of the wedding:
Spétses, así es la isla donde se casan Nicolás y Tatiana
Old 08-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
can you explain me the video?
I can't see it!
thanks!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymaxima View Post
can you explain me the video?
I can't see it!
thanks!
The video just shows some images form yesterday nigth, mostly when the royals leave the Poseidonion hotel for dinner.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Administrator

There seem to be a lot of people online today....there must be a Royal Wedding going on

Old 08-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
There seem to be a lot of people online today....there must be a Royal Wedding going on
I was thinking the same a couple of minutes ago!There are 120 online at the moment!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
The Posidonion Hotel gives all rooms free for the occasion. It is such a huge promotion!!!
Did they announce that from the hotel or the royal family?

I have not been able to find a live coverage via internet. Thats why if our foreign posters can check out their local web tv pages in case they do. (for example sweden, spain etc)
Old 08-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Serene Highness

I´m looking desperately for someone who´s still in charge of a video recorder or is able to record programmes with his DVD recorder and can receive the greek Star-TV to record the wedding today!
We could exchange royal videos as I´m in charge of lots of royal events. Please help!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartenberg7 View Post
I´m looking desperately for someone who´s still in charge of a video recorder or is able to record programmes with his DVD recorder and can receive the greek Star-TV to record the wedding today!
We could exchange royal videos as I´m in charge of lots of royal events. Please help!
I will try to record it but the channel will air the video tomorrow i think. Lets see if they will air the entire wedding or if they will have parts. Their news broadcast starts at 7:45 and according to their program they have not changed something. So either they did not manage to change the info on their web page or they will not be live at the beginning.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Nobility

there is a place in nothern Sweden (close to Sorsele, by the river Vindelälven) called BLATTNIKSELE .... maybe they can go there for their honeymoon ok its two "T" in Blattniksele, but its the same name: Blatnik ... and "sele" means: "stretch of smooth wather"
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 08-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Rosario Nadla today:
Sevenpixnews - Lightbox Photo (TM) Gallery

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim saling today

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine

Old 08-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli Deo Gloria View Post
there is a place in nothern Sweden (close to Sorsele, by the river Vindelälven) called BLATTNIKSELE .... maybe they can go there for their honeymoon ok its two "T" in Blattniksele, but its the same name: Blatnik ... and "sele" means: "stretch of smooth wather"
Why would anyone in their right mind travel to Sweden from Greece for a warm honeymoon