Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik Pre-Wedding Events - August 23-25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally agree with ZONK. Any event that attracts people automatically will have good economic results. People have to eat and sleep somewhere. Plus the local people will certainly profit from this occasion.
We are not going to get out of any economic crisis if we don´t spend money. In my country, Brasil, the crisis was very slight. Our President from the word go said to the people: you must spend money, you must buy and sell, otherwise the economy will collapse.We did pretty well and faced the crisis with confidence.

Won't it be lovely? Carl Philip and Theodora and Phillipos and Gabriella?

Please God....PLEASE!!

Fingers crossed...toes too!! :whistling:

I wonder if Carl-Philip's seating was a special favor to his parents-LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Theodora! After that guy has nothing else to do than hanging around and kissing his nude-model, TV-star, want-to-become-a-princesse Sofia I´m happy they probably never marry each other. Theodora is much too tall and blonde for him. He prefers dark-haired small women similar to his mother. I really hope Theodora will find a much more proper guy. Even if she then won´t become a princess because I don´t believe that one of Constantine´s children will ever marry into a reigning noble house.

I do not think Carl's girlfriend is like his mother Queen Sylbia......?????
You look at this from the prespective inadequate, you should say, How many Crown Prince of Europe have been married or are getting married with menbers of nobility?Princess Theodora is pretty, timid, discreet woman....The Swedish Prince likes another kind of woman

did prince haakon and princess mette marit go to the wedding ??

His sister - Princess Madeleine for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone has life & Style greece. I saw on the web and the photos were fantastic

I didn´t like the magazine because it had not pictures different to others magazines, this, it are not new and are not the photos on the cover of the magazine!!!

Can anyone tell me were there any noble relations of the bride present?After all her grandmother Countess Ellinka Karin Hariet von Einsedel is still alive...

Her nearest noble cousins from her grandmothers side include Counts von Einsedel,Counts von Lehndorff,Counts von Westarp,Counts von Dönhoff,Barons von Plotho and noble families like von Alvensleben and so on...

Many photos that we had not seen on this board ; thank you Lady Finn !

Can anyone tell me were there any noble relations of the bride present?After all her grandmother Countess Ellinka Karin Hariet von Einsedel is still alive...

Her nearest noble cousins from her grandmothers side include Counts von Einsedel,Counts von Lehndorff,Counts von Westarp,Counts von Dönhoff,Barons von Plotho and noble families like von Alvensleben and so on...

The grandmother of Tatiana, I read that her health is not good, about her mother's family, I think that they were but we do not grant them. I have read that in the photo of the bridesmaids were her cousins:whistling:

The grandmother of Tatiana, I read that her health is not good, about her mother's family, I think that they were but we do not grant them. I have read that in the photo of the bridesmaids were her cousins:whistling:

Thanks...I was hoping that there were also some nobles from bride's side present...

I have a Question, in the picture of Queen Sofia, the woman next to her , Tatiana no, the other woman, Who is???I think have seen to this woman in Athens but I don´t remember......

Back
Top Bottom