Prince Nikolaos & Princess Tatiana current events 2: February 2016 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Princess Tatiana is my favorite princess, but I admit that following her on instagram is very boring,:ermm: the subject of health, food ... are very repetitives. I think that Tatiana has to go thinking about motherhood. A baby would change her life

Wow, that's quite insensitive. Maybe they've thought about parenthood for over 10 years (and unfortunately haven't been blessed with a full-term pregnancy) or they might have decided early on that they are happy with their lives as is. It is rather unlikely that at the age of 40 she will suddenly 'start thinking about motherhood' and turn into a mother (with Nikolaos being 51) after 10 years of marriage.

:previous: Very true. IMHO telling someone should have a baby is quite unthoughtful and even pretty rude.

Her Instagram isn't to entertain anyone. It's her platform to share anything she want. Maybe health and food is what she want and what make her happy.

And planning to have a baby to change the life is an interesting idea.:ermm:

I believe that the problem of instagram:
we follow the family of Prince Pavlos, where they show us day in day out his private life, and when we look other the instagram acount like of Princess Tatiana we think that she is also telling us about her life,day in day out . It is not like that, she in her account is useing to promote her solidarity projects, and about her private life with Prince Nikolaos, she shares, in comparison with Prince Pavlos's family, little information. You must differentiate the isntagram accounts of different people, and avoid confusing , she is not telling you about her daily life, she is promoting her solidarity projects

If they are happy just two of them, it's very OK.
Parents of both have grandchildren by other children.

Wow, that's quite insensitive. Maybe they've thought about parenthood for over 10 years (and unfortunately haven't been blessed with a full-term pregnancy) or they might have decided early on that they are happy with their lives as is. It is rather unlikely that at the age of 40 she will suddenly 'start thinking about motherhood' and turn into a mother (with Nikolaos being 51) after 10 years of marriage.

No it's not insensitive. A woman nowdays can have a baby when she's over 40, as much as a man can become a father having passed his 50th. Actually it's quite common.
And speaking about the Greek royal house, with Pavlos and his family being cut from Greek reality, a family starting from Nikolaos could possibly provide a solution to those that want to look up to them in the future...

No it's not insensitive. A woman nowdays can have a baby when she's over 40, as much as a man can become a father having passed his 50th. Actually it's quite common.
And speaking about the Greek royal house, with Pavlos and his family being cut from Greek reality, a family starting from Nikolaos could possibly provide a solution to those that want to look up to them in the future...

Pretending to know whether Nikolaos and Tatiana 'didn't think' about having babies and suggesting they should do so is insensitive in my book; whether not having them is by choice or against their desires.

If they struggled with infertility it might be extremely painful for them that they don't have the children they longed for, so suggesting that they should 'start thinking about having children' is one of the most insensitive things to say as it suggests that it is their own doing/fault that they don't have them.

If they are completely fine with their life as a couple, it is presumptuous to 'know better' than them and tell them their current life isn't worthwhile enough and they should think about motherhood (i.e. "try for a baby") because 'a baby' will change her life.

:previous: HereditaryPrincess, I never would have guessed that a taticcino was a beverage.

:previous:Princess Tatiana is my favorite princess, but I admit that following her on instagram is very boring,:ermm: the subject of health, food ... are very repetitives. I think that Tatiana has to go thinking about motherhood. A baby would change her life

This is so so insensitive! ' a baby would change her life'... Not everybody can get pregnant and not everybody wants children. Pregnancy is incredible private and its really really hurtful when thing goes wrong ( speaking on my own experience, been pregnant 3 times and they all ended in miscarriages, and after the last one I cant be pregnant again). So just remember everybody have their story, so be careful with just 'throwing' out 'a baby would change her life'... Just be kind!

This is so so insensitive! ' a baby would change her life'... Not everybody can get pregnant and not everybody wants children. Pregnancy is incredible private and its really really hurtful when thing goes wrong ( speaking on my own experience, been pregnant 3 times and they all ended in miscarriages, and after the last one I cant be pregnant again). So just remember everybody have their story, so be careful with just 'throwing' out 'a baby would change her life'... Just be kind!

So beautifully put; I couldn’t agree more.

It was not a simple cut, she had a finger operation, the cut must have been deep

I was very amused by the comment of Prince Pavlos in the publication, he says:
"Καλή ανάρρωση get well soon����@tatianablatnik now get Nikola to cook ��"

Princess Tatiana happy as meet her family after a long time:

"First family hug in over a year! So happy to finally be able to spend some time together - after tests & quarantine- full of gratitude & love! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLj3T7EF6yi/

I am glad that the Prince Nikolaos has been vaccinated, and also that he has published the photo on his instagram account, because his last photo published was from a year ago

Princess Tatiana shared a photo and beautiful text on Instagram.
Work and life balance can be very tricky. We all have days or in my case weeks, where we tend to give more to one area-mine being work. The problem is that when we do this, we burn out quickly. Stress levels rise and productivity plummets. Having time to yourself, your friends, family and outside interests is essential.

Today, as I was starting to feeling the burnout, Rumi, my dog reminded me that I needed to spend some quality time outdoors with him. As I was forcing myself to great dressed I realized that I have been wearing a lot of dark colors lately. I quickly went to go find another shirt and I found this one that I’m wearing. It instantly changed my mood, put a smile on my face and increased my productivity for the rest of the day. It was unbelievable how a pink shirt affected my day in such a positive way.

The moment I got back go my desk, I was greeted by this rock that my friend @kornerinteriors made for me last summer. I have it close to me at all times and use it as a gratitude stone. As I gazed at it, I realized the person on the stone was wearing the same pink tone. I smiled and laughed and have carried that smile with me all day. Colour is a mood changer! Go and add some colour to you life. We all could use some extra happiness right about now... sending you lots of pink positivity vibes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYqgFxnR_5/?utm_medium=copy_link

:previous: I am glad that Princess Tatiana decided to wear a shirt which was a bright color. Bright Colors are cheerful. Bright Colors can make another individual smile. ☀️☀️☀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom