Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one great NEWS, but it is not official. I think that it is true. when Princess MC was pregnant of her fifth child, had not official statement.

The pregnancy of Marie-Chantal with her son Aristidis-Stavros was official announced by the Greek Royal Family on 14-Jan-2008.

Here is the announcement:

The Greek Royal Family - News & Media

I am actually still doubting if the pregnancy of Tatiana is true. After the Greek Royal Family is announcing the pregnancy I will recognize it.

Wonder how Billet Bladet came to know that she is pregnant. I mean, they didn´t even ask her but instead congratulated immediately.
I could imagine that this child will be born in Greece since both seem to have a strong connection to Greece by travelling there quite often.
And I wonder whether they will brake with the "tradition" that the first child is always a daughter.;)

Congrats to Nikolaos and Tatiana! He's 42, which is doing pretty well if you think about it. My dad was 41 when I was born, so early 40s for your first kid, doesn't seem that big of a deal to me.

I wonder, if their first child is a boy, what the heck they'll name him. MC and Pavlos already took the traditional ones.

I'm guessing names.

Boy:
Is there a Greek version of Frederik?
Georgios (for King George I)
Augustus

Girl:
Eleni (Greek version of Tatiana's middle name)
Maria
Alexandra

Congratz to both of them^^ i thought they would wait a bit more as they were only married last year. well, im happy anyway!

seems the women choose the names considering the husband homeland.
Alexia named their kids with Spanish names because Carlos Morales is spanish.
MC named their kids with Greek traditional names, considering Pavlos real heritage.
so maybe Tatiana will name her future child with a Greek name too, despite Nikolaos being born in Italy, he is a true greek prince^^

Did the royal family announce pregnancies of all their children or only the CPs?
Also i think that Royal Houses in general announce at the end of the first trimester.

Last edited by a moderator:
The royal family has on his website announced the

- pregnancys of Alexia with Amelia and Marie-Chantal with Aristidis-Stavros.
- the births of Arietta, Anna-Maria, Carlos, Amelia and Aristidis-Stavros.
- the christenings of Constantinos-Alexios, Achileas-Andreas, Arrietta, Anna-Maria, Carlos and Amelia.
- the weddings of Pavlos and Alexia.
- the engagement of Nikolaos.

Here are the announcements:

Pregnancys:

Births:

Christenings:

Weddings:

Engagements:

Thank you for the info so probably if she is pregnant they are waiting to announce a bit later.

but the date of the wedding of Prince Nikolaos, the day of his wedding was not announced???????I remenber it , because I saw all days the web.

What is Tatiana' s mother language? She was born in Venezuela but grown up in Switzerland.

but the date of the wedding of Prince Nikolaos, the day of his wedding was not announced???????I remenber it , because I saw all days the web.

Thats why i thought that they only announced CPs important dates but i remembered that they did announce the engagement.

What is Tatiana' s mother language? She was born in Venezuela but grown up in Switzerland.
her first language is spanish,she speaks english,german,french...but her first language is spanish

Is Princess Tatiana really pregnant? The news hasn't been posted in the Royal Blog yet, but if so, then Congratulations to Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos! I wish the Princess easy and safe pregnancy!! :baby:

Chances are good that the news are true, nevertheless let us wait with speculations on names
and godparents untill we get a confirmation or clear pictures ;)

According to the German Boulevard magazine BUNTE, King Konstantin has confirmed the pregnancy of Princess Tatiana. The baby is expected to take his first step on earth between March and June 2012.

Google Übersetzer

Why isn't there an announcement on their site!!!! These are happy news!!

We are all talking about pregnancy, but Greek Royal House has not confirmed it, the news is of danish newspaper who has said it , the newspaper is not close to the Greek royal family.???????????

but if you check the Greek Royal House official site, you can see that they never announced ALL pregnancies, only the youngest of Pavlos and Alexia. Even the wedding of Nikolaos was not announced and Pavlos and Alexia were. (although the engagement was).
they dont announce everything it seems

but if you check the Greek Royal House official site, you can see that they never announced ALL pregnancies, only the youngest of Pavlos and Alexia. Even the wedding of Nikolaos was not announced and Pavlos and Alexia were. (although the engagement was).
they dont announce everything it seems

Maybe the GRF is not announcing yet because the Princess is in the early stages of pregnancy or because of all the political problems in Greece they want to share the good news a bit later!!

Wonder what they´re up to. Since the allegedly pregnancy was announced they seem to have disappeared. I find it also strange that Constantine fixed the birthdate between April and June... These is two months difference, he should know it more accurate.
I don´t know how long the "Greek royal family official website" already exists. This might be a reason why the didn´t announce all pregnancies (specially the ones of MC and Pavlos who started in 1996) so far.

The problem is that none of the family has talked about it, but the press says they have spoken, the last interview of the Kings of Greece was the magazine Hello!, And the journalist did not ask them about it. Other journalist say that Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana have said they are very happy, but nobody has seen them say this,. I think this is true but by default, the Royal House has not denied it.

Do not worry pals! If it is true, it can not be hidden for a long time more!!

Where do they live now in London or New York? I have seen that they were in october and november in New York, and I have been thinking if they are living in this city

Since the pregnancy is announced the media presence of Nikolaos and Tatiana has become very rare!

I read that kings,Princes of Pavlos, Prince Philippos and Princes of Nikolaos were in New York in november. The Princes of Pavlos is normal that they are living temporary in New York, P.Philippos lives in New York, Kings were in New York becuase they had to travel to Puerto Rico, but Princes of Nikolaos,???

it is very rare, they have not been photographed since said that she was pregnant, I think it is possible that they are living in NEW YORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom